Into the Myst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:50 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» this is home
Please, just listen. - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:20 am

» Tatterdemalion 2.0
Please, just listen. - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:16 am

» Translucence
Please, just listen. - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:43 pm

» Fear makes the wolf look bigger
Please, just listen. - Page 2 Emptyby Cecelie Atreyu Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:18 am

» Justice Will Serve
Please, just listen. - Page 2 Emptyby Hawke Vezzan Fri May 31, 2013 2:45 pm

Credits
Layout design by Corky. Altered banner and background credited to their artist. History, ages, creatures, races and concept art credited to Cyan Worlds and Ubisoft, alterations credited to Corky.
OPEN CBOX

Please, just listen.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male
Character Age : 27
Home Age : Uru

Please, just listen. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:20 pm

He saw the look she gave him at the corner of his eye and it made him smirk some, but he kept his mouth shut. He would not allow her to strong arm him and make him spill his surprise, no way. He wanted to make this special and he refused to give any hints to what he had planned, so he told himself to keep his resolve and not let Cece bat her eyes and get him to blabber what was on his mind. After they were married she could do that all she wanted, so today would be the last day he made sure he didn’t give in to Cece. Instead she didn’t press him and explained what happened and he listened intently, watching her face to see if he could tell she was lying about anything.

He looked curious “So you knew of the plant before?” That made him feel…slightly better, that it hadn’t been him telling her about the plant that had made her go to Riven in the first place, she had already known it existed. He was surprised though to hear that she had met the Riven leader before, it had probably saved her neck because she was a Atreyu. When she mentioned the Nanite he nodded “She seems to have quite a bit of control…I did not think women in Riven were allowed to speak out at all” That had thrown him to see the pale woman speaking out in an Age solely ruled by men. He only hoped she had not been secretly punished for it afterwards. When they reached the falls he looked out to it then looked to Cece with a smile and chuckled, touching her face “I do not think he does. The way he looked at her…I think he is at her mercy” He gently kissed her “I know exactly the feeling”
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female
Character Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:50 pm

“Yes.” She replied to Hawke’s question. “I know a lot of medicines from other Ages. I know a lot about technology, too.” She had been trained to be a doctor by her mother, and knew the technology used in the Ages just as well as any man. It’s what her family had done. They studied, and they taught their children the craft of all the Ages.

Cecelie smiled. “So he is wrapped around her finger. Good, just like a Nanite girl does.” True Nanites could be rather boisterous and a nuisance to their poor husbands, but just half of a Nanite was enough. The leader’s wife was obviously half Rivenese, but kept a good amount of her heritage. The young woman smiled up at Hawke lovingly and kissed him back as she pushed his armor off and set it down on a large rock neatly. After that she took her time to admire him just as she always did and ran her hands up his stomach, to his chest, then over his shoulders. He was a sight for sore eyes and she always needed a moment to take him all in. After a girlish and bashful smile and kiss she stepped back and removed her dress, letting it fall before she glanced back over her shoulder at him. “Come, my love.” She beckoned him with a finger and giggled before running away to the water for him to chase her.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Hawke only really knew of Uru, he had been taught basic things of other Ages but they had never intended him to travel outside Uru, they had intended him to be a soldier fit for royalty and so that was how he had been trained. It fascinated him that Cece knew so much about other Ages, that she had a perspective that didn’t come from one minded men writing stuffy books. He laughed heartily on her comment about Nanite girl’s and shook his head “I know firsthand” He teased. Maybe the other Rivenese men teased the poor leader for his apparent devotion but Hawke understood him a hundred percent. Hawke prided himself as a man who had a strong will and was not easily persuaded to do things, but Cece? Cece could tell him to get down on the floor and lick the dirt and he’d do it simply because she had asked him.

He stood patiently as she removed his armor, watching the knapsack carefully as it was removed as well from his hip and placed inside. He would make sure to keep an eye on that, it held the most precious cargo. Every time she touched him like this it sent his body into a frenzy, but no one could tell merely by looking at him, he stayed calm on the outside though his insides were all but on fire. When her dress dropped he glanced away, though his eyes wanted to sneak glances at her but as always he struggled to remain a gentleman. When she ran to the water he grinned himself and ran after her , grabbing her around the waist and spinning her around before letting them both fall back into the water.
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:11 pm

The Atreyu’s had always been a strong willed family. Her mother before her would have fought valiantly for her family, and would have done most things for her husband; but she was a stubborn woman with an opinion all her own. To hell with anyone who told her differently. Cece was the same way, but she would succumb to anything Hawke wanted. His desires were her desires. His wishes were her commands, but he never commanded her and that was why she loved him.

Her toes touching the water sent a shiver up Cece’s spine. It was a much needed cleanse after going to Riven and having her ass handed to her. She wasn’t used to being hurt. Pinched, slapped, touched, and grabbed by the men in the Eder Kemo yes, but they had all received a hard slap in return and they never really hurt her. She took off into the water but was soon scooped up by Hawke and she yelped before laughing whole heartedly. “Hawke!” She exclaimed and kicked her feet as they fell back into the water. She did her best to dunk him after he got a gulp of air, then splashed more water onto his hair and messed it up. The entire time she laughed, messing his hair up and splashing him before she held herself up with her arms on his shoulders and she kissed all over his face. She loved the moments where she could entirely be herself around him, goofy, lovey, and all. Her eyes were bright when she took a moment to admire him, then she kissed down to his shoulder and bit him before swimming away quickly with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:08 pm

Hawke had never known playfulness, how could he with the life he had been raised in? Other women and friends had tried to tease him and get him to relax, but he had always been rigid and unable to crack a smile more than half the time. But Cece had found the tiny pebble of playfulness in him and pulled it out and helped it grow, and now he was able to be a child around her like he had never been when he was a real child. He felt a level of comfort he had never felt with anyone else before and he loved it, just as he loved her. The worry and anger from before was gone, the thought of her in Riven was barely even an afterthought now.

He laughed as they splashed and played in the water, sliding his arms around her respectfully of course and kissed her back, a big grin on his face at all the kisses she gave him. When she bit him however he looked surprised, enough to not react for a few moments as she swam away, watching her before grinning again and quickly swimming after her, trying to grab at her again.
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:44 am

There were very few things in life that Cecelie enjoyed more than her playtime with Hawke. It seemed all her favorite things had been increased or replaced with things done with Hawke. No man had ever made her feel so comfortable, or made her smile half as much as he did. Sure, she was a smiley girl, but it seemed whenever she was around him her face didn’t know how to frown.

When he swam after her she giggled then went underwater, finding the Nanite within her and becoming one with the water as she swam away. She held her breath for a few seconds longer than most, then appeared right in front of him when she popped back up. After catching a quick breath she grinned and wrapped her arms around him, using him as a lift out of the water and she wrapped her legs around his waist. “I love you, Hawke Vezzan, more than anything. You make me happier than I ever thought I could be.” She ran one hand over his hair, and then kissed his cheek down to his neck slowly. “I never want moments like these to end.” The words were soft against his neck as she kissed him, pressing herself into him without a worry or care. With Hawke she didn't have to worry that he would try to take advantage of her. Weeks ago she had thought she needed to seduce him to keep him, but was now (mostly) comfortable in the thought that he wanted to stay simply because of her. She was comfortable being her innocent yet playful and teasing self with him without worrying that he would haul her off like some cave man and have his way, though by now she wouldn't entirely mind that.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:06 pm

When she went under the water he paused and looked around, knowing she was somewhere ready to sneak up on him. He tried to feel under the water for her, laughing. She was such a sneak…if Uru did water warfare, she’d be perfect for it. When she popped up he laughed and grabbed at her before sliding his arms around her waist to keep her close against him. He kissed her, leaning his forehead against her “I feel the same. You know that. I hope you know that” Hawke wasn’t so good with words as she was, but he hoped she did know how much he loved her even if he couldn’t express it with words well enough. But he hoped the surprise he had for her would be enough to show her that he really did love her with all his heart.

“They never have too” He murmured, running a hand through the wet tresses of her hair. He wanted them to have memories like this for years to come, until they were old and gray. He wanted to share the stories of how they met and fell in love to their children and yes…Hawke was a gentleman, but didn’t mean he didn’t desire and think about bedding her, but he wanted to do it right like it should be. He didn’t know how much his body could take like this, he enjoyed these moments together but his body enjoyed them more then he should.
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male
Character Age : 28
Home Age : Riven

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:14 pm

She knew it. “I do. I can see it in the way you look at me.” Cecelie smiled and touched his face. “And the way you are so gentle and kind to me… and empathetic, and perfect.” She kissed the last word against his mouth and pressed her chest to him, kissing him a bit more passionately for the next few moments as the water soothed her sore body.

“Carry me home.” She said with a teasing smile and leaned her head down on his shoulder. “Climb into a bath with me and I will feed you pie.” The young woman giggled against his neck then picked herself up and wiggled her hips to get down from his grasp so that she could head to the shore and get dressed; though she wanted to feel his skin against hers for much longer than he would have considered appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:37 pm

He blushed some “I am hardly perfect” No, he never knew the right thing to say, he never picked up on hints, he didn’t know what kind of fancy gifts to get her or make grand romantic gestures. She seemed to love him all the same regardless, though he wishes sometimes he knew how to be romantic like the nobleman had been. He had not liked the man, but Cece had obviously liked his gifts. That was why he worried so much about the ring, he kept thinking she wouldn’t like it and tell him no because the ring was terrible. Oh his poor body ached to have her pressed up against him…how in the world did he have so much control? He truly applauded himself.

He laughed “I’ll carry you home” He truly would if she wanted, she was light and he wouldn’t mind. The next park made him smile “That sounds wonderful” When she wiggled he let her go, because she wanted too and because her wiggling against him did nothing good for his hormones. He waited a few moments after she went to shore to follow her, just to give his body some time to ease itself before following her. He walked to his armor and started putting it back on, pausing when he picked up his knapsack and carefully took the leather pouch out that held the ring. He stared down at it before gently grasping it and he turned to her and took one of her hands. “Cecelie” He started, his face serious and his voice nervous “I…I love you very much. I have never felt this way for any woman before you…” He glanced down, shy like a boy “I know we have not been courting long but, I know what I want in life. And it is you” He carefully got down on one knee, still holding her hand and gazed up at her “Cecelie Atreyu, would you do me the honor of being my wife?”
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:53 pm

Cecelie would defend Hawke’s perfect nature until she was blue in the face or bleeding out. “You are.” She argued sweetly and touched his face lovingly. He would always be perfect to her. Nothing would ever change that. She was entirely in love with him and would only ever see him in the best light.

It seemed too easy to get him to agree to a bath. Did he know that baths meant getting naked? Was he aware she wanted him to take his pants off? The thought made her giggle and she kissed him before getting down and going to shore. It didn’t phase her virgin mind when he stayed in the water, she thought he was just enjoying the serenity for a few more moments. She slipped her dress back on and scrunched her hair to help it dry, causing curls to fall over her shoulders. Just as she was twirling one more curl she felt him take her hand and looked to him with a smile. The smile grew with his words and her face softened at the nervousness in his voice. Why was he nervous? She had no idea what was going on and thought he was only trying to be sweet and express himself. When he got down on one knee she felt her heart stop and her face lit up more vibrantly than it ever had. She stood silent, staring at him with her free hand over her chest to make sure her heart was beating and she hadn’t died and gone to heaven. “Say that again.” She whispered and stepped closer to him, her eyes a little damp with happiness. “Hawke!” She wanted to scream but instead bit her lip and made a high pitch sound like a happy little girl, then jumped down and wrapped her arms around his neck. “Yes! Yes!” She kissed him and laughed, trying her best not to cry out of sheer happiness but instead laughed into the kiss. “Yes!” She said again against his mouth as she kissed him fervidly with the devotion only a bride-to-be knew how to give. After a few moments of enough lustful kissing she started kissing all over his face from his cheeks to his forehead to his jaw, then pulled back and cupped his face to grin at him. “I love you so much, Hawke. I love you, I love you, I love you.” She batted her damp lashes at him before hugging him so tightly she felt she could break him.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:40 pm

He couldn’t really think of anything else at the moment other than how to propose, and when he did he wondered if he had done it well enough. Should he have said more? Less? Something different? He wanted to make it special, he could only do this once and he just wanted it to be right. The look on her face encouraged him though, she didn’t look panicked as if she didn’t want him down on one knee so he got a bit of confidence that what he was doing was going well. Her silence however made him nervous again and he shifted a bit on his knee, wondering what she would say. He chuckled “Marry me Cecelie, make me the happiest man alive” He murmured, smiling at her and he kissed her hand, the suspense killing him.

When she squealed he laughed and then came the blissful yes he had been waiting for. He stood and hugged her, kissing her back and feeling his heart soar. She said yes. He was going to marry her. She was going to be his wife. He had never felt such happiness. He then leaned back to open the pouch in his hand “I hope you like this, I tried to find something that suited you but I could not, so I had it made…” He took the delicate ring from the pouch and took her hand, sliding it upon her wedding finger “If you do not like it we can always find another ring”
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:03 pm

Every girl dreamed of a wedding and being proposed to, but Cecelie had been a rather tomboy in that aspect. She had dreamed of a wedding, and had dreamed of Hawke being her husband oh so many times, but she had never envisioned how he would ask. It left her shocked and she could feel her heart pounding all the way down in her fingertips. When he said it again she nearly choked on excitement. “Yes!” She said again and swallowed another squeal.

In that moment she never wanted to let him go. Even when he pulled back to get the ring she kept one arm around his shoulder and the other touched his chest as she watched him. Again she was left shocked, staring at the ring as if he was putting something so precious on her hand it might break, or break her… She grinned happily as she stared at the ring, her gaze stuck on it like a bird to the shiniest nest. “It’s beautiful, Hawke… Perfect, just like you.” She stared a little more before kissing him once again and pressing herself up against him. It was hard to kiss him for very long because she couldn’t get herself to stop smiling, and she eventually pulled back with a grin on her face as she touched him lovingly. “How did I ever get so lucky?”
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:42 pm

Hawke like a typical man had never dreamed of his wedding day or being married. He had only thought of his duty as a soldier, which reflected in his track record with women, he had so very few lovers for he had never stopped to pay attention to women. Cece though…from the very beginning she had captured his interest and he was thankful he had been smart enough to pursue her. Now he was going to have a wife and a family, something he had never thought about until her. So many things now he would have to do, the first is to find them a home out of the slums of Eder Kemo and higher up towards the nicer part. And they would have to plan a wedding, though he was sure she as far better suited at planning that then he would.

He sighed in relief when she said she liked the ring, feeling quite proud he had gotten something she loved “I am glad you like it” Or at least was pretending to for his sake. When she pressed herself against him he held her tight and lifted her up off the ground and gave her a little spin as they kissed. Her question made him chuckle “I could ask myself the same”
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:35 am

The excitement of the planning had yet to hit Cecelie. She was still beaming on his proposal alone and the entirety of it all hadn’t come to her yet. It was probably for the best since she probably would have fainted. As he spun her around she laughed and kissed him lovingly. Once he set her down she pulled back enough to admire the ring – her ring some more and her face illuminated how happy she was. “It’s beautiful, Hawke. You had it made? How did you ever think of that?” Cecelie was never one to brag, but she had an itch to show off her ring like she had just become royalty.

She slid her hands down his arms and took both of his hands. “I love you. I cannot say that enough… my future husband.” The words made her grin and blush faintly. “Let’s go home so I can thank you some more.” With that she tugged his hands and began towards him, holding his hand and admiring her ring the entire way. “Is this why you would not tell me of your day?”
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:23 pm

He shrugged “I could not find a ring that I liked. Nothing matched you. They were all rings suited for Urun women, but you are not an Urun woman so…I instead had something made that I thought would suit who you are” All the rings he had seem had been so…ridiculously extravagant. Large gaudy diamonds set in gold, surrounding by colored stones and set in more gold and it just had all looked like a mess to him. He wanted a ring that was beautiful and classic and elegant and since he couldn’t find that, he made it. It wasn’t a giant rock dripping in diamonds and rubies and pearls and sapphires, but he thought it was pretty all the same and it fit her simple and pure personality.

When she called him her future husband a big grin lit up his face. He liked the sound of that very much “My future wife” He was giddy like boy, somehow she was always able to do that, make him feel like a boy instead of tough soldier he was always supposed to be. He nodded in agreement to return to her home, watching her warmly as she stared at the ring “Yes, I went to retrieve it from the jewelry maker” And then he had walked around aimlessly for a while trying to figure out how to propose.
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:43 am

The women in Teledahn had such extravagant rings that made them look like they would sink if they ever met water. Cecelie had been there at times as a young girl and had always been fascinated by their rings. They were like birds wanting the shiniest, best prize from the husband that they didn’t really love. “I love it.” She spoke of her ring, smiling as she admired it some more then kissed Hawke. “And I love you.” It seemed she couldn’t tell him that enough. “It’s very beautiful… And I… “ She took in a deep, excited breath. “I cannot wait to be your wife.” The grin on her face could have lit the dark forest. She took his hand and squeezed it, skipping ahead of him a little and laughing.

Once they were back into Eder Kemo she hurried to the door, tugging at Hawke to hurry inside. She was like an excited little girl all ready to start planning their future. The door hardly had enough time to shut before Cecelie wrapped her arms around Hawke and started kissing him, soft at first then more passionate as she shared her euphoria with him. Her hands traced the back of his neck then her fingers toyed with his hair and she felt herself getting a little hotter than she meant to as her body pressed into his. Cece allowed herself to stay enwrapped in him for a few moments longer before she slid her hand down his chest and stepped back. They wouldn’t have to wait much longer, and the reality that they truly would eventually lay together scared her a little. She was always teasing him and being playful, but never thought it would actually happen. It was safe to tease him and know nothing would come of it, but now it was different. Now he would be her husband one day and the thought of their wedding night made her blush. “Would you like some pie?” She asked, feeling a little breathless from the kiss. “Or a bath instead?” She had never seen Hawke nude, so maybe a bath together would make their future wedding night less intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:26 pm

He had gone over the hurdle and not crashed. She had said yes and was happy about the ring and he felt relief that he had been able to do this all correctly without messing up somehow. Soon they would be married and have a home all their own and fill it with the laughter of children. He would get to go to bed with her every night and wake with her beside him every morning, though often he already did that but it would be different, she’d be his wife and he’d have that every single day of his life. He needed to slow down though he knew, he needed to wait for them to be married first and just look forward to see her walking down the aisle in a white dress.

When they were secure in her home he readily accepted the kissing and touching, his own hands resting on her sides and his thumb brushing against the fabric of her dress. His male hormones became alert and it made him ache for her, but just as she knew as well soon they would get their moment together in bed but it made things ever more difficult to be this passionate with her. When she mentioned pie he chuckled, leaning his forehead against her “I would love some pie” He said, touching her cheek but the bath made him shift “Well…I suppose a bathe would be alright if I stayed clothed…” That wasn’t bad, right? He could keep his trousers on.
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:34 pm

The idea of a family and a home and a husband all excited Cecelie so much it gave her a belly ache and made her head spin. She was ecstatic to be engaged, and all the while they walked she continued to lift her hand and gaze at her ring, then she would turn and smile lovingly at her future husband. The ring was not only beautiful, but it was prized because of the promise it held. He could have given her a straw to tie around her finger that held the same promise, though she doubted a strand of straw would last as long as a diamond would.

Once inside she felt an ache to be close to him. His hands on her sides made her lean in closer and a small sound escaped her as she kissed him; and the sound surprised even her. It was one of the reasons she backed away from him, it made little virgin Cecelie nervous that Hawke enticed her so easily when no man ever had. Her stomach growled when he agreed to pie and she smiled, but the smile faltered when he said he needed clothes. “So you will wear clothes, but I will not? That is not fair, Hawke Vezzan.” She teased with a little smile. Cecelie was always a tease, she was playful by nature but never followed through. She went to the kitchen and got him some pie, taking a bite out of it before handing him the plate with a sly smile then going to the bathroom and starting a bath.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:11 am

Hawke was excited to have a family, a family he had never had. He had never known a mother or siblings or cousins…absolutely nothing. Now he would have the chance to have a wife and have children, and have them grow up with parents and have them feel loved and know the things that Hawke never got to experience or learn growing up in a family setting. He would make sure his wife and children knew what it was like to have a husband and a father and give them everything he had never been given growing up in Gabreesen.

She thought she was enticed? Poor man was using all his willpower to not let the blood in his head go elsewhere. When she pointed out what he said he realized his mistake and his jaw dropped a bit before he quickly tried to correct himself “Oh! Oh, no, no, I mean…we would, both, I mean obviously, both of us…wear…clothes…” He chuckled in embarrassment and glanced down. Could he be anymore ungraceful with words? When she handed him the plate he smiled and took it and took a few large spoonful’s, figuring if his mouth was full he couldn’t blabber accidentally inappropriate things.
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:31 am

It would never stop amusing Cece to make Hawke fumble awkwardly. Would he still be so easily flabbergasted after they were married and had lain together? Even now after they had slept in the same bed he got nervous when she got too close, as if she was going to turn into a snake and bite him. She was supposed to be the nervous one! It made her smile to know he cared about keeping her innocent until he was finally her husband.

She giggled at his response. While the bath ran she poured lavender oils into it, then swirled her hand to make a few bubbles. After the tub was full she came back out to Hawke and kissed him, licking her lips at the taste of blueberries when she pulled away. “Yum.” She said with a smile and took his hand to guide him to the bathroom. Once they were in the soothing scented room she began undressing him again, slower this time and she felt her heart racing. Why was she so nervous? They had just been swimming… she had seen him in his underwear before. He had seen her in her underwear as well but there was an idea planted in her head that made her nervous. Once she had his armor off of him she untied her dress and slipped out of it gracefully. “I am impatient, Hawke.” The young girl said and glanced back to him over her shoulder, the expression in her eyes more sultry than it had been at the waterfall; though Cece didn’t really realize she was being seductive. It came naturally to her though she thought she was being herself. She tugged on his hand, “You first.” and waited for him to get in. The clawfoot tub was large enough for them both, and once Hawke was in she stepped in carefully and straddled herself onto his lap. When her thighs touched his she blushed and looked down, smiling bashfully. "T-tell me of your plans... for our future." She felt a bundle of nerves bunch up in her stomach and sound in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:22 pm

As she prepared the bath he continued to shovel pie in his mouth. He was nervous to bathe with her, Cece was a teased without ever trying to be a teased. Swimming out in the water in public was different, but in a small tub in the privacy of her home? Totally different ballpark. He chuckled after she kissed him, setting down the plate and following her. He stood patiently as she undid his armor, but his skin jumped like always as she slipped out of her dress. Oh he wished Uru had a God so he could pray to it, he wondered if perhaps he should pray to the creator of the Ages Atrus, some people saw him as a God didn’t they? He just felt he needed something to give him strength as he got in the tub and she straddled him.

He immediately shifted when her body was ontop of his, praying profusely in his head that his body behaved. Oh please behave. He had to behave or this would get embarrassing. He was thankful for her question, it helped him keep his mind on something else other than her half naked body ontop of him in the small tub. “Well, I, I mean we, should begin looking for a home. And, the wedding is all yours, wherever you want and whatever you want” Not like he was dripping in money, but Hawke had a hell of a lot more cash than people would think. “I hope for us to be happy and have children” He smiled, struggling like usual to express himself.
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:18 pm

There had already been an embarrassing moment once with Hawke, but Cecelie was on a different level now. They were engaged. They would be husband and wife. There should be no embarrassment between them when it came to their bodies. She continued telling herself all of this, but was still rather bashful of her own body against his. She leaned in against him to reach behind him and grabbed a washcloth and some lavender soap. As he spoke she lathered it up, then began cleaning his chest.

“A home? Where?” She asked as she rubbed his chest slowly. “You mean you do not like my home?” Cecelie teased with a smile then kissed his nose. She then moved her hands further down to his stomach to wash and swallowed hard to keep herself focused. “I am already happier with you than I ever thought I could be… and children?” She paused, looking back up to him and leaning in to kiss his cheek. “I hope to give you many children.” Her hands ran down his stomach lower and lower until her fingertips hit the hem of his underwear. Then suddenly she shifted, feeling far too bashful to go any further and instead she splashed him playfully and scooted back off of his lap. She reached under the water to maneuver his legs to bend so that she could sit at the opposite end of the tub and sink down so the bubbly water was up to her shoulders. Cecelie then sunk lower in the water, swirling it some so that the bubbles grew higher, and she looked at him like a playful predator and tried to tickle his sides with her toes.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Even with the prospect of them being married it was still nerve wracking to be in these situations with her, and even when married it would probably still be a bit nervous until they got into a true comfort level. He shook his head “I love your home, but we need something bigger” And somewhere nicer. And safer and higher up in Eder Kemo would be far better for them to achieve these things. He wanted to get them a nice home with some land, and there was no land down in the depths of Eder Kemo. When her hands trailed down his chest he grit his teeth for a moment to keep focused on not being aroused. When her hands hit the hem of his underwear he shifted again and suddenly felt quite warm.

To his relief she scooted off of him and his body heaved a heavy sigh of relief as the tension left him. He laughed at her playfulness and shook his head “Where would you like to be married? What do you envision?” He truly was interested to know and also it would start helping him to know how much money he should give her, though he’d probably give her all of it and let her spend what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:16 pm

"Something bigger for children?" The young woman asked with a smile and leaned in closer. It was as if her body could feel the warmth from his and she felt herself becoming more and more enticed by the situation. It probably wasn't the best idea for a virgin to crawl into a tub with a man, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. It wasn't like she wasn't having a good time, quite the opposite, but she could feel her little heart racing with every breath she took.

She broke that enticement by scooting off of him and sinking down into the tub. The bubbles floated thick around her hair and prevented both of them from seeing what was underneath the water. Cecelie took that opportunity and tickled Hawke's sides with her toes, then grabbed at his legs here and there to give him a jolt. "I want to be married in the forest... perhaps at the waterfall. I do not need a large wedding... I would prefer a small one... I want a warm home with the pitter patter of children's feet more than I want a large wedding." She crawled back to him and kissed him. "I want to be comfortable with my husband, and spend late mornings in bed with him." They already did that now, but she envisioned spending their time in bed in different ways. "We could get a home with a yard, and we could get a puppy." Ever the nurturing Cecelie, of course she wanted a pet. The young woman scooted back off of his lap and to the opposite end of the tub, sinking in so only her shoulders were showing and she shifted around a bit beneath the water. "But most of all I want to love my husband and be loved in return..." With that she lifted her bra up out of the water, the bubbles covering her body within the water, and she dropped the piece of clothing onto the rug next to the bath tub.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:13 am

He smiled back and nodded “Of course” He hoped they had many children, he didn’t want to say that outloud because he didn’t want to pressure her but he did want many, five or more would be his dream but he was also the type of man that realized it wasn’t his body that would be carrying the children so he didn’t have a right to say how many they would have, he’d leave that up to Cece. But he yearned for a big family since he had grown up with no family at all. He playfully tried to grab at her feet as she poked and tickled him, trying to tickle her feet and squeeze her calves to return the favor. He paused though to pay attention as she spoke, watching her face with a smile and was happy to hear she wanted children as badly as he did.

“I like that image very much” He kissed her softly “You can whatever you want. I will give it to you” If she wanted a mansion in Teledahn, well, he’d get it for her. “Of course I will love-“ He trailed off when her undergarment was removed and dropped to the ground. He stared at it for a moment then back to her and cleared his throat, trying to continue on as if that had not just happened “Um...yes, I uh, will love you always. That is a given”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Please, just listen.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Into the Myst :: Riven :: Plateau Island :: Tree of Riven-