Into the Myst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:50 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» this is home
Justice Will Serve Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:20 am

» Tatterdemalion 2.0
Justice Will Serve Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:16 am

» Translucence
Justice Will Serve Emptyby Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:43 pm

» Fear makes the wolf look bigger
Justice Will Serve Emptyby Cecelie Atreyu Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:18 am

» Justice Will Serve
Justice Will Serve Emptyby Hawke Vezzan Fri May 31, 2013 2:45 pm

Credits
Layout design by Corky. Altered banner and background credited to their artist. History, ages, creatures, races and concept art credited to Cyan Worlds and Ubisoft, alterations credited to Corky.
OPEN CBOX

Justice Will Serve

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male
Character Age : 27
Home Age : Uru

Justice Will Serve Empty
PostSubject: Justice Will Serve   Justice Will Serve EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:03 pm

Justice Will Serve 5b5zpl

Hawke a is a good soldier who is strict in what he does and has a sense of moral justice and kindess. He helps people no matter what (as long as its not illegal) and never expects anything in return. He stays in Eder Kemo practically 24/7, sleeping where people invite him too and eating whatever rations he is given from Gabreesen. He is not a fan of aristocrats, finding them to be selfish and empty-headed, but in a whole he tries to not judge people on their professions or life style choices. He is typically quiet and keeps to himself, and although very educated he does not flaunt it and is not very good with words/conversations.

Friends: Hawke does not have many of these, but there are plenty who would consider him a friend. He has gone out of his way to assist many people, from either saving them from being harmed, finding a loved one, guarding someone from harm or giving food to families who are struggling...he has done much for many people in Eder Kemo. He prefers to avoid any work from aristocrats and at times find it difficult to be friendly with other soldiers, especially one's with low moral standing.

Enemies: Although he does not intentionally make these, he probably has plenty. He puts people in there place when needed and has stopped many crimes and dangerous person's in Eder Kemo. He cannot be bribed and follows all the rules and because of this I'm sure there are plenty of people who hate him for being so full of justice and stepping on the wrong toes.

Lovers: Hawke has had few of these in past. There have been a few women, those he considers friends, that he's gone to bed with here and there when certain needs get pesky and need to be met. He is uncertain around women and ridiculously respectful, so he is usually the one needing to be seduced and convinced to go to bed with them. Currently however he is very smitten with a woman called Cecelie, and all his attention and thoughts are merely on her alone.

Back to top Go down
Roshen Kirkland
Tomahna Head Scientist
Roshen Kirkland

Male
Character Age : 25

Justice Will Serve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice Will Serve   Justice Will Serve EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:09 am

I think that it would be interesting to throw Roshen and Hawk at each other. I can see Roshen traveling back and forth between Uru and Tomahna on occasion to report back to the queen and I can definitely see these two butting heads. Meesha takes precedence, of course, but I can see these two being really neat enemies as well.
Back to top Go down
Corky
Admin
Corky

Female
Character Age : 21
Home Age : THE SNOW : /

Justice Will Serve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice Will Serve   Justice Will Serve EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:23 pm

Omg I totally didn't even see this lol but yes! I think they would make awesome enemies, Hawke needs a enemy ; P
Back to top Go down
https://intothemyst.forumotion.com
Roshen Kirkland
Tomahna Head Scientist
Roshen Kirkland

Male

Justice Will Serve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice Will Serve   Justice Will Serve EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:41 pm

Lol so does Roshen. I mean, he's doing a pretty good job of making an enemy out of the Protectors and Meesha but he needs a protagonist to go with his antagonism. Hawke wouldn't even be able to use his soldier status to intimidate Roshen because he's so arrogant that he believes he's above everyone.

So, any ideas on how they should meet/begin to hate each other? It might actually be interesting if they had already met briefly in the past or if they had some sort of history but I could also see it be interesting if they just met.
Back to top Go down
Corky
Admin
Corky

Female
Character Age : 21
Home Age : THE SNOW : /

Justice Will Serve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice Will Serve   Justice Will Serve EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:17 pm

Hmmm...well Hawke could be sent to Tomahna, perhaps the captain of the guard sends him to see if they have made any progress to find a cure for the illness in Uru? And if they met before perhaps...perhaps Roshen went to Gabreeseen once years ago to show the soldiers a new weapon developed, maybe some kind of bomb, and Hawke had been outspoken that the weapon was too dangerous if in the wrong hands and not necessary to use? And that caused friction with them back in the day.
Back to top Go down
https://intothemyst.forumotion.com
Roshen Kirkland
Tomahna Head Scientist
Roshen Kirkland

Male

Justice Will Serve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice Will Serve   Justice Will Serve EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:43 am

I like that. Especially if the bomb had been something that Roshen himself invented, he would be outrage that a "lowly soldier" had spoken out against it. They could also have been forced to work together for a time back in the day somehow. Maybe Hawke could even find out that Roshen was developing new diseases and releasing them in Eder Kemo so that he could use the people as test subjects.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male
Character Age : 27

Justice Will Serve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice Will Serve   Justice Will Serve EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:45 pm

Sounds good : P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Justice Will Serve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice Will Serve   Justice Will Serve Empty

Back to top Go down

Justice Will Serve

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Into the Myst :: Linking Books :: Plot Pages-