Into the Myst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:50 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» this is home
Finally The Quiet - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:20 am

» Tatterdemalion 2.0
Finally The Quiet - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:16 am

» Translucence
Finally The Quiet - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:43 pm

» Fear makes the wolf look bigger
Finally The Quiet - Page 2 Emptyby Cecelie Atreyu Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:18 am

» Justice Will Serve
Finally The Quiet - Page 2 Emptyby Hawke Vezzan Fri May 31, 2013 2:45 pm

Credits
Layout design by Corky. Altered banner and background credited to their artist. History, ages, creatures, races and concept art credited to Cyan Worlds and Ubisoft, alterations credited to Corky.
OPEN CBOX

Finally The Quiet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female
Character Age : 23
Home Age : Uru

Finally The Quiet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally The Quiet   Finally The Quiet - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:17 pm

Noel would have gladly obliged Lorelei had she ordered him to take her to land. He could feel his blood beginning to heat and his heart beat with excitement. If he had not tought to ask the question he would have gone further with her, and perhaps even given it a go in the water rather than drag her onto the shore. There were plenty of rocks on land but he could easily lift and maneuver her in the water…

Yet he had to be a stupid man and ask her the question. What had made the words come out? Why had he ruined his moment? Curiosity killed the cat, but the answer he was given made his heart skip a beat. He stared at her, serious but his eyes igniting with a fire that could not be smoldered. “A child?” He asked, excitement reaching his face and a grin crept out from the stoney gaze. An actual eye creasing, teeth shining grin. “A child!” He laughed the words out and spun her in the water, lifting her higher and kissing her chest in excitement. “When did you know?” He lowered her slightly and held her with one hand, running his hand over her stomach with the other. “I could not be happier, Lorelei.” He pulled her close and kissed her, though the kiss did not last too long because the grin remained on his face and he pulled back to look her over. Pride and joy lit his face more than it ever had and ever would.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female
Character Age : 19
Home Age : J'nanin

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Quiet   Finally The Quiet - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:34 pm

Noel may have ruined one moment, but he had created another and made her telling him that much easier. The look on his face made her hold her breath, wondering what he would do. She was certain he would be happy, what man wouldn’t be happy that his wife was pregnant? But she did not except he would be this joyous about it. She laughed when he spun her and tightened her arms more around his neck “Yes. Yes a child!” She repeated happily, slipping both her hands in his hair and she gave him a quick kiss. His happiness made her grin just as wide, that she was the one to make him so happy.

“The healer suspected I was the morning with the incident with Bhelen and I felt I was. A few days later I was absolutely certain, but you were so upset about what happened I wanted you to be In a good mood” Hence why she had asked him to cancel council and have them spend the day together, so his mood would improve and he wouldn’t be so down when she told him the good news. “We are going to have a family. You will be a father”
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male
Character Age : 28
Home Age : Riven

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Quiet   Finally The Quiet - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:04 pm

A father. He was going to be a father. He could make up for the things his own father had left out, and create new things all his own to teach his son; but what if it was a girl? What if Lorelei gave him a daughter who liked bows and pink things? He would love her more than any father had loved a daughter. He would love their child no matter the gender, he was happy to have a family of his own.

The idea that Bhelen ruined what should have been their special day made his skin crawl yet it also saddened him that such a person in his life was entirely gone. He did not let it dampen his mood and simply nodded, trying to understand how far along she was. “How long do I have to wait to meet my child?” He asked, feeling like an impatient young child who wanted a pup. “You will be a mother.” He kissed her and pulled her legs tighter against him. “Who else knows? The entire village should celebrate.” Yet for now it was his turn. He pulled her close and ran one hand down her body, loving the feel of her soft skin as he ran his hand over her butt.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male
Character Age : 27
Home Age : Uru

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Quiet   Finally The Quiet - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm

She hoped to give him a son, it didn’t seem to matter what Age a man was in a son was always preferred. In J’nanin a son was a man’s escape from his wife and someone to teach how to fish and use a boat. In Uru only a son could take over a father’s estate and in Riven a son was seen as more worthy and strong then a woman. But she would not know until she gave birth what she would give to him, but she could at least hope it would be a boy. She did not think he would want a girl, half the time it seemed he didn’t know what to do with his own wife, she felt he’d be lost if he had a little girl to tend too.

She laughed at his eager question and shook her head in amusement “I am not certain. I do not think I am very far along. Perhaps seven or eight more months” She wasn’t even showing except the tiniest push out of her stomach, but soon she would grow and she was certain she would grow quite large with how large Noel was. When he said she’d be a mother it really hit her. She was only nineteen and would be a mother…it was terrifying yet exciting. At least now it was exciting, but the closer she got and without her mother she knew she’d be frightened. “No one else but the healer and you” She hoped the village would be happy of the news just as Noel was and she kissed him again with passion.
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Quiet   Finally The Quiet - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:41 pm

This was going to be the longest eight months of his life. He frowned when she said she had so far to go, but in the end it would be worth it. Noel thought he may die from anticipation. He smiled soon again and kissed her. He would plan time for later when to help her find other women to talk to and what to do, but for now he was too excited to think that far ahead.

Yet his mind was too busy with thoughts to let him be an average man and enjoy the moment. “Will you write to your family to tell them?” He kissed her again, his gaze busy with ideas. “Would you visit them to tell them?” The idea didn’t exactly entice him, but he wanted to do what was best for Lorelei. “I can have some mothers from the village help guide you, or my own mother. She loves you.” Isadora loved Lorelei like she was her own daughter. She was a short but regal looking older woman who would have given anything to help her daughter-in-law.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Quiet   Finally The Quiet - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:21 pm

When he mentioned her family she pursed her lips and frowned “I…I probably won’t write…” For her to write a letter would probably panic them more and make them suspicious that she hadn’t truly been the one to write it or think she was lying about being happy to make them feel better. No, writing would be terrible and his other question made her even more home sick “I can’t” Well, she wasn’t certain actually. Noel had never told her she couldn’t go, in fact once he had told her she was not a slave and had freedom, but he had never told her she could go back to J’nanin either. She assumed she would never return home, and quite frankly she had no idea how her family would react. To them, her being pregnant would be like a ten year old being pregnant. It would be wrong in their eyes.

When he mentioned his mother she tilted her head and smiled curiously “She does?” She hadn’t spent an abundance of time around Isadora, but enough to think the woman didn’t hate her, but not love her. But then again emotion was far different in Riven then she was used too, and Noel didn’t seem to get all his stoic nature from just his father, his mother had seemed a bit reserved but most people did any way in this Age. “I would love her help. I’m…” She looked sheepish “I’m a bit afraid. I have no idea what to do”
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Quiet   Finally The Quiet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:36 am

To know that she could never go home or never even write to her family must have been terrifying. It made Noel frown and touch her face, then kiss her cheek to try and comfort her. He didn’t understand the way the Nanites thought their daughters were so young when they were really grown. Women in Riven had told him that Nanites stayed virgins until they were nearly thirty at times, and it blew his mind but he would not question his wife on the matter.

“You are not a slave here, Lorelei.” He kissed her shoulder then looked into her eyes to reassure her. “You are not bound.” As much as he would hate to see her go he hoped that if she left she would return to him. He had heard old wives tales about how if you loved something you were supposed to set it free, and he hoped that suggestion wouldn’t bite him in the ass. When she questioned about Isadora he laughed. “She does. She raves about you to the older women.” Like she was her only daughter. Noel being her only son had made the woman ache for more, and his marriage brought her happiness that she now had such a sweet young child to try and tend to. “I will ask her to speak with you once we get back. There will be a festival in your honor tonight.” Though the Rivenese would consider it a festival in his honor for being the one to get her pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Quiet   Finally The Quiet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:04 am

She smiled softly and nuzzled his face “I know I’m not a slave” He gave her a freedom that many other women in Riven did not have. They had to tell their husbands where they were going at all times and ask permission to do things, but Lorelei didn’t have too, yet she still did in respect to him even when he told her it wasn’t necessary “But I also know you don’t want me to go” She didn’t know how, but she just had that feeling Noel wasn’t pleased with the idea of her going to J’nanin, for if he was perfectly fine with it she was sure he would have told her already she could go home and visit whenever she wanted and encourage her too. “I am bound. To you. And I do not dislike that…I do not want to leave if it will upset you in anyway”

To know his mother liked her so much made her happy and her eyes brighten. She had no idea, but then again for the longest time she had had no idea how much Noel cared about her. People used to pick on her as a child for being naïve and she had always retorted she wasn’t…perhaps in reality she really was. “I would like that” Isadora may not be her mother but perhaps she could build a stronger bond to her that was similar to what she had with her own mother. When he mentioned a festival she looked surprised but pleased. A festival all for her? She rather liked the idea and she gave him another big kiss.
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Quiet   Finally The Quiet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:13 am

"If it pleases you I would have you visit home." How could she read him so easily when no one else could? Even his own mother could not read him so easily. "I would go with if I did not terrify them." And if he was not so busy. There would be guards that went with her and protected her.

He grinned and pulled her closer, kissing her deeply and happy to make her as happy as he was. After a few moments of kissing he waded deeper into the water and closer to the waterfall. The sound grew louder and Canyon sipped on the shoreline as Noel carried her closer to the easy falls and carried her through the falling water to the smooth rocky surface behind them. "I love you." He finally said as he set her down and brushed his hair back, then brushed her hair back and touched her face lovingly. "You changed me." And changed Riven for the better.The water fell in front of them loudly as he kissed her and began to touch her sides and back.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Quiet   Finally The Quiet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:41 am

When he told her she could go her entire face looked elated “Truly? You...you would be alright if I went?” Moments ago she was terrified what he family would do, but now suddenly it was all sunshine and rainbows in her head as she thought about seeing them again. Then he mentioned coming with her and she got even more excited “I would love if you came with me! I think it would be good, they could meet you and get to know you. They’d know I was alright.” Yes he’d scare them as first but, the excitement of seeing them again made her feel hopeful that they’d see she was happy and he treated her well and wouldn’t be so sad that she lived in Riven now.

As he drew her closer to the fall she looked back to look at it, just amazed how beautiful and it was. The sound soothed her and she leaned her head back and smiled as she enjoyed the feeling of the water falling on her face as they passed under it. Then he spoke the words she thought she’d never directly hear and she stared at him, her face surprised. In J’nanin I love you’s were freely used in between friends and neighborhoods, but Riven? As far as she knew, none of the women she had befriended had ever heard those words from their husbands. She gave him a gentle look and touched his face “I love you too” She said tenderly, returning the kiss and slid her hands down his chest. He had changed her as well, made her stronger and made her feel fulfilled. Seemed they were perfect for one another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally The Quiet   Finally The Quiet - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally The Quiet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Into the Myst :: Riven :: Plateau Island-