Into the Myst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:50 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» this is home
Everything Was Going So Well Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:20 am

» Tatterdemalion 2.0
Everything Was Going So Well Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:16 am

» Translucence
Everything Was Going So Well Emptyby Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:43 pm

» Fear makes the wolf look bigger
Everything Was Going So Well Emptyby Cecelie Atreyu Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:18 am

» Justice Will Serve
Everything Was Going So Well Emptyby Hawke Vezzan Fri May 31, 2013 2:45 pm

Credits
Layout design by Corky. Altered banner and background credited to their artist. History, ages, creatures, races and concept art credited to Cyan Worlds and Ubisoft, alterations credited to Corky.
OPEN CBOX

Everything Was Going So Well

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male
Character Age : 27
Home Age : Uru

Everything Was Going So Well Empty
PostSubject: Everything Was Going So Well   Everything Was Going So Well EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:24 pm

“Just a little further” Hawke said with a grin as he continued to help lead Cece. Just a short while ago he had shown up at her home this morning and told her he had something to show her, but that he had to blindfold her first. He supposed he really didn’t need to the entire time but he wanted to make it exciting. He had them take a carriage out of the city limits towards Kadish, a big grin on his face the entire time for he knew she was dying to know what he was up too. Once the carriage came to the right spot at the edge of the forest he carefully helped her out of the carriage and started leading her to where he wanted her to go “Now, I know he is a bit large for your home now, but once we get a home of our own he will fit” He told her before removing the blindfold.

Before them was a small farm, a pasture to their left held some sheeps and pigs and there was a small wooden home a few feet infront of them. However the main attraction Hawke wanted her to see was the farmer standing by the door with a gigantic black dog tied to a pole near the house. The farmer, an elderly man that looked far better suited for Riven, walked towards them with a smile “This your little lady?” He asked and Hawke nodded “Yes. Cecelie, this is Kenja. He is a Rivenese man who came here as a boy. He owns this farm” He said as Kenja took Cecelie’s hand and kissed it “Nice to meet you” He greeted. Hawke pointed to the dog “And that, is your dog” He told her, watching her face “Kenja calls them bear dogs. He breeds them for hunters” Hawke explained and Kenja nodded “But they got great dispositions, miss. Good dogs”. The DOG panted as it watched them, sitting calmly
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female
Character Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Everything Was Going So Well   Everything Was Going So Well EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:49 pm

Once upon a time Cecelie had loved a good surprise, but as of late had not had many. Sure there were the surprises in life, like meeting her fiance in a strange twist of events, but there were very few elaborate schemes in Eder Kemo. So when Hawke said he had something to show her but had blindfolded her she could hardly contain her excitement. Most women would have become nervous once they were on a carriage, but Cecelie only grew more excited. She held his hand the entire time, bouncing it on her knee then wrapping her arm around Hawke's and trying to catch the different smells. "Where are we going? Are we getting married?" She teased and reached to touch his chest blindly.

The scent of pigs made Cece's nose crinkle and she raised a brow, but was otherwise judgement free. She doubted he would marry her in a pig pen...or rather she hoped he wouldn't surprise her with a wedding in a pig's mud pit. "He?" She questioned as the blindfold was removed and she began looking around. Why were they at a farm? "Are we getting a pig...?" What was going on?

The young woman followed him with trust and loyalty, sure that he would never misguide her. She smiled sweetly at the old man and that smile grew more as he kissed her hand. "You are too kind. It is a pleasure, Kenja." Quickly her eyes darted from Kenja to the black beast sitting nearby and her eyes were curious, then lit up with excitement. "M-mine?!" At first the tone in her voice could have been mistaken for fear, but was clearly marked as excitement when she turned and jumped up onto Hawke to wrap her arms around him in a hug. "Hawke!" She exclaimed and began kissing his face at every inch. "Hawke! I have always wanted a pet!" Something to nurture and care for, not to mention the dog was beautiful! She let go of Hawke and stepped towards the dog, extending her hand with caution at first. "Does he have a name?"
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everything Was Going So Well   Everything Was Going So Well EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:35 pm

He had laughed at her excitement and curiosity “You’ll see” Was all he would tell her, not wanting to even give her a hint to her gift. He felt a dog was important, a protector for their new home and for Cece when he was away. It would be a companion and to be honest…Hawke had always wanted a dog too. Her reaction to the smells and sounds when they reached the farm made him laugh. “Not a pig, no” He had told her mysteriously before he had removed the blindfold. Her first reaction worried him and he and frowned “I know he is large and looks frightening, but I have met him, he is a sweet dog” He knew it’s wasn’t one of those little lap dogs that were so popular in Teledahn…had he made a mistake and picked too manly of a dog?

However the excitement soon followed and he felt relief to see that she liked the giant furry beast. He chuckled and hugged her back, laughing as she kissed him “I am glad that you like him” He watched as she approached the dog, whose tail wagged in greeting and licked his large jowls. “He got an injury last year, can’t hunt no more. The man I sold him too wanted to put him down, but I asked for him back. I asked Hawke to see if he could find someone who would want him, and bought him himself” Kanja explained then shook his head “No. These dogs are just trained to respond to whistles. He got no name” Hawke walked over to stand next to her “Kanja said he’ll keep him here until we get a home then can take him with us”
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everything Was Going So Well   Everything Was Going So Well EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:53 am

The dog did look very frightening, but by the wag of his tail Cecelie knew he was not. There was a sweetness in his brown eyes that melted her heart immediately. Hawke knew very how to get at Cecelie's nurturing nature and this was one move that had earned him a gold star. Instead of treating him like a student she kissed his face then kissed him quickly inbetween his laughs.

Once she had turned back to the dog, her face still glowing with excitement, she patted herself to feel for any candies or treats. Usually Cecelie had something sweet on her, but for once she didn't. As the man told his story she turned to him and frowned. "That's awful. Is he still hurt?" She asked as she stepped closer and reached to pet the dog after he smelled her. His fur was so soft, a little dirty but still so soft and made her grin. After a few moments of petting the big bear dog's head she went back to Hawke and felt around his belt, then dug into one of the many pockets he had and pulled out a cookie she had placed in there for him to find. She looked to him with a smile, "You can have one later." and stole his cookie from him. With that she turned on her heel and approached the dog, kneeling down in front of him to feed him the cookie and run her fingers into his dark fur. "I have a home... can he come now? He can sleep in the bed with me." Like hell Hawke would show her a present then not let her take him home. She was like a little girl who was impatient to get her new puppy back into her room to play with him, even though the puppy looked as though he weighed more than she did.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everything Was Going So Well   Everything Was Going So Well EmptyFri May 17, 2013 2:42 pm

Kanja shook his head at her question “He got a bit of a limp on his front foot but that’s all” He pointed to the dog’s left front leg “Think he ruined a muscle or something. Can’t hunt but he still gets around good”. Hawke watched her with the dog and was happy to see she liked him and that the dog liked her as well. Hawke had been worried about getting a hunting dog, he feared its temperament would be too wild, but Kanja had many children who had all grown up around the dogs and he swore they were well behaved and knew the difference between people and wild animals. After Hawke met the dog himself he was convinced that it had a gentle demeanor and was taken by the dog’s funny appearance. When Cece felt around his belt he gave her a funny look then laughed when she pulled out the cookie and shook his head “Already spoiling him”

When she wanted to bring him home immediately he tried to image the gigantic dog in her home and couldn’t really picture it “Do you not think he is a bit large to put in your home? He’s used to living outside” But he already knew at that moment that if Cece insisted on taking him home now there was no way Hawke was going to tell her no.
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everything Was Going So Well   Everything Was Going So Well EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:10 am

How anyone could ever put down an animal just because it was injured was beyond Cecelie. It was common, she knew this, but she still couldn't grasp the concept of killing something because it wasn't perfect anymore. The dog was cute. She thought it was the cutest thing she had ever seen, mostly because she was now his mother, and she grinned as his big jowls drooped even more when he took the cookie so gently. "You are a gentle giant, sir." She said to the dog, knowing he probably wasn't while he was hunting.

When Hawke objected to her bringing him home she pet the dog, then scooted closer to him and gave him a hug. "He can fit. He can come to school with me, and to the market..." No one would dare touch her then. Cecelie was always being whistled at and pinched, and often ended up slapping men when she went to the market. "I will wash him, so you will not even know he is in bed with us." He would end up smelling like lavender, just like her hair did, and that seemed to make the dog wag his tail. As his big, lush tail wagged Cecelie laughed and turned to look back at Hawke with a pout on her lip and batted her lashes at him oh so sweetly. "Please Hawke?"

Just as Cecelie was getting comfortable with the dog and petting him like an excited but gentle little girl a farm hand came out of one of the barns. He was tall and lean, his dark hair long and pulled back into a pony tail and his beard thick but short with a few pieces of hay stuck to it from his hard day of work. He wiped the sweat off his brow and glanced to to Kanja, squinting to look at the girl and the soldier. What was a soldier doing here? He touched the knife tucked into his belt for good measure and took a few steps closer, trying to seem idly busy but soon his gaze locked on the girl.

"Cecelie?" He questioned, unsure but loud enough that it caught Cece's ear and she looked up from the bear she was trying to name. Once her eyes caught sight of the dirty but familiar man she froze, then jumped up to her feet and began running to him. Her heart thumped wildly in her chest and the man braced his knees, for when Cece got to him she jumped up into his arms (he had a good foot on her in height) and he hugged her close, spinning her in a few circles. "Cecelie! Celie!" He set her down and held her face, kissing her cheeks fervently.

"James!" She said estatically through a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everything Was Going So Well   Everything Was Going So Well EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:28 pm

He did like the idea that the dog could protect her, just having him around was protection even if he never actually did anything, people would think twice before approaching near a dog the size of this one. He couldn’t help but to grin as she already planned out everything she would do with him, though he looked very amused when she said the dog would be sharing a bed with him. He did not see how it was possible that all three of them would fit in a bed and had a feeling he’d be sleeping on the couch during their marriage just to accommodate the dog. But he always wanted to make her happy, so when she begged him to let her take the dog he gave in without any trouble and nodded “Of course. He’s yours. If you want to take him now, then take him”. Kanja chuckled to see the soldier give in so easily to the pouty woman, but then again who could blame him? “You are a whipped man” Kanja teased as he patted Hawke on the back and he laughed “Oh I know. I know”

He was sure the carriage rider would not be happy to have an unexpected passenger like this one, but nothing a few extra coin couldn’t fix. When suddenly said Cece’s name he looked over curiously, not recognizing the man standing there, but it seemed Cece obviously did. He blinked in surprise at her reaction, then felt some discomfort when the strange man kissed her cheeks. Kanja looked on before looking to Hawke to see if Hawke knew who the man was, but it was obvious by his expression that he was clueless about this little reunion.
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everything Was Going So Well   Everything Was Going So Well EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:10 pm

"He's well trained." Cecelie said with a tiny smirk as she looked to her new dog, then glanced over her shoulder at Hawke. Hawke wasn't whipped. He could easily tell her no and put his foot down, he was just a sweet, gentle hearted man who wanted to see her happy. She wanted the same for him, and in only a few months she would be able to make him happy all around.

Nothing could have made the trip better. She got a dog, and found her old family member working as a farm hand. As he kissed her face and ran his hands down her shoulders she squabbled out questions to him in Narayan. Where had he been? What had he been doing? Why was he here? So many things came out of her mouth in Narayan that she felt like a child who could never be answered and always questioned 'why'. James answered some, then chuckled and kissed her cheek one last time. "What are you doing here?" He asked, and she grinned. "My fiance got me a dog!"

"Fiance?" He questioned with suspicion in his voice and he looked to the soldier, feeling uneasy and his face grew a bit more stoic though he forced himself to smile. Cecelie grabbed his hand and all but dragged him towards Hawke. "Hawke! This is James, my--" He finished the sentence for her. "Her husband. Who the hell are you?" The bearded man said boldly and stepped foward with his chest puffed out as if ready to knock Hawke's teeth out. Cecelie quickly slapped his arm and hurried to step in front of him. "I grew up with him. He traveled with my family and is a brother to me."
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everything Was Going So Well   Everything Was Going So Well EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Hawke watched as James and Cece rambled to each other in Narayan, catching a few words here and there but they spoke so fast trying to link sentences was impossible. He wasn’t sure what to do, walk closer to them and try to introduce himself and figure out who this man was or just stay where he was? Neither idea he really liked, so he felt rather dumb just standing there like a stick in the mud. He didn’t like it that the man kept kissing her cheek, it was not proper for a man to do such a thing to a man who was spoken for, but he gave the man the benefit of the doubt that he perhaps had no clue she was engaged so he let it go…sort of.

When the man looked to him he stood straighter, not liking the way he looked at him. Before Cece Hawke didn’t know how to joke or take a joke, and even now he only knew how to take humor from Cece herself, everyone else who kidded around with him totally went over his head…like James. When the man said he was her husband and got threatening the soldier in Hawke bristled and he put a hand on his sword uncertainty, looking between James and Cece with a bewildered look. Cece however intervened and he calmed down a bit, though kept looking at the man oddly. This was how he behaved with a man he just met? He found it a bit rude but he merely nodded and offered his hand to shake “I am Hawke. Hawke Vezzan”
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everything Was Going So Well   Everything Was Going So Well EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:36 pm

It had been so long since Cece had seen any of her family. There were so many questions mulling through her head that she couldn't even form one solid one to come out. Instead she beamed at James, estatic that she had found him. There were no words to describe how happy she was to see him alive, dirty, but alive.

James eyed the soldier as he put his hand on his sword. Typical. He already was not a fan of the soldier and wondered how on earth Cecelie had ended up with him. Was she trying to stay safe and the soldier was the only way she could? He continued staring at the man as he offered his hand, then finally took the offer and shook his hand. "James. James Graccio. How did you two meet?" Immediately he wanted to know but Cecelie swatted at his side.

"We can talk more about it when you come to my home in Eder Kemo. You can come and stay with me." Hawke was going to love that. She grinned at Hawke, then at James.

"Cecelie what in all the hells are you doing staying in Eder Kemo?" This was going to take more explaining than Cece realized and she made a slight face.

"Just come with us... even just for a visit." James glanced to Hawke and rose a brow. "Is that alright with you, captain?" Then glanced to Kanja. "And you, boss?"
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everything Was Going So Well   Everything Was Going So Well EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:30 pm

He shook his hand, eyeing him as well and wondered what this man’s problem was. Why was he looking at him like that and behaving the way he was? By the looks of it he wasn’t an Urun, but he didn’t act like the jovial men from J’nanin. Was he Rivenese? He sure acted like it. When Cece offered for James to stay with her he quickly looked at her with a taken aback expression “Stay with you?” He questioned, trying to hide the tone of his voice that he didn’t like the idea of that. He wouldn’t tell her no, he had promised not to rule over her but…she was a woman to be married, and she was going to let a man stay with her? He couldn’t say he approved of this.

Kanja shrugged “You may go if you wish, if the work is done” He didn’t mind, but he could tell his friend standing next to him wasn’t entirely pleased. Hawke pressed on a smile however and nodded “Of course. I would not deny Cece a visit with her old friend” He made sure to use the word visit, because that was all he was comfortable with, a visit.
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everything Was Going So Well   Everything Was Going So Well EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:00 pm

James had been through enough to lose his jovial nature. He loved to play with Cecelie growing up, and was often the jester of the group, but thing had changed. He still proded and toyed with Celie but it wasn't the same and she knew he had been through as much as she had.

"Yes." Cece responded to Hawke with a smile. Where else would James stay? He was like a brother to her and she wouldn't have him stay at an inn or anywhere else. When Hawke agreed Cece beamed and hugged him, then kissed him quickly. James nodded in thanks to Kanja and glanced to the dog. "You are taking one of the bears home?" Figured. Cece always had a soft spot for broken things.

The young woman reached down and pet the dog, then gave him a little nudge and patted her leg to get him to follow. After a few sweet sounds the great black dog rose and began to walk after the woman that had given him a cookie and James walked on the other side of her. As they walked they spoke in Narayan, catching up for a few moments before she glanced to Hawke and frowned at James. "We should speak Cleft. It is rude to speak in secret."

"We did a lot of things in secret, Celie." James teased and smirked, only to get swatted at by Cecelie. "You are a fool, Jamie." He grinned and scratched his beard. "And you look like you are growing a badger on your face." With that she gave him a teasing look and stepped closer to Hawke, reaching out to try and hold his hand.

"So Hawke, where are you from? How did you meet Celie? How long have you been engaged? Is this your first wife?" He wanted to know everything about the serious soldier.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everything Was Going So Well   Everything Was Going So Well EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:46 pm

He smiled when Cece was so happy that he agreed, even though deep down he wasn’t happy himself. He didn’t like this man and didn’t want him around Cece alone, but she appeared to trust him and like him so he couldn’t be all that bad right? Cece had a good heart and good judgment. He’d speak to her later in private about his concerns but for now he’d let it be. As they started along he shaked Kanja’s hand in thanks then walked with them, frowning some as they spoke in Narayan and this time didn’t even bother trying to key in onto what they were saying. Thankfully Cece remembered he couldn’t understand and he smiled, a bit relieved.

James comment stirred some ill feelings in him and he looked forward to not show his distaste. He squeeze Cece’s hand when she held his and frowned at all of James’s question. Hawke was a private man and followed etiquette, he didn’t think it was proper for this stranger to ask such personal questions but he would answer them anyway to not cause any tension “I am from here. I met Cece when assisting her at her school house. We have been engaged two months now and no, I have never been married before” He answered professionally.
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everything Was Going So Well   Everything Was Going So Well EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:05 pm

James was a blunt and forward man. He had originally been from Riven when Atreyu had found him, so he had been raised to say it how it was. He learned to be much happier than most Rivenese men were and learned to succumb to the Nanite woman he grew up with, but still didn't take to social cues. Cecelie tried getting him to ease up, but he still wanted to know more. "I only ask because I am very protective of Celie. Have you been a soldier long?"

"Enough, James. Leave Hawke be until he knows you better." She squeezed his hand. "Or I will take his sword and put you in your place." Cecelie teased James and smirked at Hawke. Soon the carriage was within view and Cecelie felt anxious that the two men would be locked in a small compartment together. "Hawke, my father found James when he was fourteen and I was eleven. He was in Riven and was sick, but we helped him heal and he traveled with us ever since. He may be obnoxious, but he grows on you." She smirked at James. "And James, Hawke has saved my life more than I care to admit. He is not like the soldiers that..."

"That slaughtered your family?" Cece cringed and shot him a look, pulling Hawke's hand closer to her. "No. I trust him with my life."
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everything Was Going So Well   Everything Was Going So Well EmptySun May 19, 2013 6:01 pm

Hawke was really getting rubbed the wrong way, but even then he remained a gentleman even if the other man would not. He shook his head “It is fine, Cece” He told her gently, glancing to her before back to James “I have been a soldier all my life. Trained since a child” He however was amused for Cece sticking up for him and threatening the man, even if playfully, it still tickled him. The three of them plus the dog in the carriage…this would get interesting indeed. He could already see the driver giving them looks and silently praying that the two extra passengers weren’t in fact going to try and all get into the carriage.

He listened to Cece as she spoke about James, chuckling when she called him obnoxious and trying to hide a little smirk. When James spoke however his smirk fell and he frowned some “Not all soldiers are monsters” He said firmly, not wanting a label placed on him but someone who didn’t even know him.
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everything Was Going So Well   Everything Was Going So Well EmptySun May 19, 2013 6:37 pm

Cecelie had been smitten by Hawke almost as soon as they had met. It was obvious he was different from other soldiers. He was not hard or cruel, and he had a mind of his own once it was encouraged to come out. Just as Cecelie had been surprised that Hawke was a soldier since childhood James was surprised as well. "Since a child?" He questioned and nodded his head. "You must be very good by now." He didn't seem to have too many scars or a limp or disability of some sort, so he must have been decent at fighting. Did that mean he was aggressive? No, if he was he would have already jumped on James for the way he spoke his mind... perhaps it was only because Celie was around.

As they came up to the carriage Cece pet her bear dog, smiling brightly at him then looking to Hawke. "I love you." She said gently with warmth in her eyes. "You are far from a monster." James watched the couple and looked to the small carriage, knitting his brows a bit as he looked. Their affection made him uncomfortable and slightly jealous, but mostly protective of Cecelie as he still saw her as a little girl. "This is a very small carriage. I would not want to impose on the lovebirds ride... I can hitch a ride into Eder Kemo tomorrow afternoon, I believe Kanja has a delivery to be made. We could have dinner then."

Cecelie frowned, not wanting to part from James, but knew that it would be a relief for Hawke and the driver. She inhaled slowly then let go of Hawke's hand and gave James a long hug. "Promise?" He nodded and lifted her off of her feet in their embrace. This would give Cecelie time to fill Hawke in on who James Graccio really was.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everything Was Going So Well   Everything Was Going So Well EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:11 pm

He nodded “I am a good soldier, yes” He wasn’t one to boast but he was honest and would admit he was, many aristocrats asked for him and he had lived a long time for a man who had been fighting since a child and put in dangerous situations. He wasn’t the best however, he was hardly the captain of the guard. Just because he was good however did not mean he was aggressive, quite the opposite. He was considered good because he had control and knew when to fight and when not too. He wasn’t some loose rocket ready to explode on anyone.

He was relieved to hear James back out, the man had irked him enough in the little time he had been around him and also he wasn’t looking forward to the cramped carriage ride. He watched them embrace before offering his hand again to James “It was nice to meet you. We will see you again tomorrow” He wasn’t looking forward to it really but if it made Cece happy then he would go with it.
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everything Was Going So Well   Everything Was Going So Well EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:23 pm

Hawke was good ateverything according to Cecelie. She boasted about him like a proud hen, and was constantly telling him how perfect he was. Even when they bathed together she'd pick up his feet and wiggle his toes, telling him everything down to his pinky toe was perfect. They were a strange pair, a very playful Cece and a very serious Hawke, but it worked out wonderfully between them.

James set Cecelie back down and kissed her cheek once more, then shook Hawke's hand. "The pleasure was mine." He said and glanced to Cece, looking her over. "My how you have changed. I will see you tomorrow."

After James left Cece looked to Hawke and grinned. "The only way today could get better would be if we got married on the way home." She said as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. "Thank you for everything, my love. Let's go home and celebrate."
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everything Was Going So Well   Everything Was Going So Well EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:24 pm

He felt some tension leave him once James walked away then smiled to Cece and kissed her, hugging her in return “I love you” He told her warmly before helping the dog get into the carriage first, with quite the bit of difficult he might add but eventually the large furry beast got in and settled. After that he took Cece’s hand and helped her up in the carriage then got inside himself. It was certainly a tight fit and he was glad James hadn’t tagged along, one of them would have been hanging out the carriage window for the ride back home.

When they were settled he rapped on the carriage ceiling and the driver began moving forward. Hawke settled back, looking to the dog that sat cross from them and chuckled “He does have quite the funny face, does he not?” Those large drooping jowls, much like a comical character in a play. He then looked to her “So this James fellow…when was the last time you saw him? She both seemed very close”
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everything Was Going So Well   Everything Was Going So Well EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:37 pm

It made Cecelie sad that James wouldn't be coming over for dinner and staying with her tonight, but she knew she would have more time to prepare her best meal this way. She would have to make enough food to feed an army with her ploy to fatten Hawke up and to satisfy James. He may have been thin but the boy, or the man now, could eat. As she mulled over recipes in her head she smiled lovingly at Hawke and got into the carriage.

"This is very romantic." She said with a sigh, feeling giddy and girlish even in the cramped carriage. Within the samll confinment she could kiss him all she wanted, and that's exactly what she did. For a few moments she kissed him, wrapping her arms around him and showing him passion in thanks for the kindness he showed her. After a few moments of bliss she pulled back but ran her hand slowly down his chest. "Not funny, beautiful." With that she leaned closer to the dog and pet him, playing gently with his jowls and then kissing him on the snout.

"The last time I saw James was a few years ago, before anything happened to my family. He went off on his own for a while, my mother told me it was because I broke his heart." She laughed and shook her head, then made a kissy face at the dog while she was talking.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everything Was Going So Well   Everything Was Going So Well EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:27 pm

He laughed “Romantic? That wasn’t the exact word I would choose” Them cramped in a carriage with a drooling dog sitting across from them that smelled a bit? Not his version of romance but if Cece thought so then he was glad she was enjoying herself. The kissing lifted his mood up from being around the sour man James and he eagerly returned the kissing, a bit more free with the way he touched and kissed her now that they were engaged, not as reserved as before but still of course a gentleman and didn’t touch anywhere where he knew he shouldn’t. Though he did feel a little odd with the dog staring at them the entire time…

He smiled and leaned back as she gave affection to the dog, then listened as she spoke about James and then his brow furrowed “Broke his heart?” He questioned curious “You both were…courting?” He questioned, wondering what their relationship had been in the past.
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everything Was Going So Well   Everything Was Going So Well EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:48 pm

Ever since Hawke had put a ring on her finger Cecelie had grown ever more affection, if that was even possible. She had been loving before, but now she was more doting and was more comfortable to touch him as she pleased. "Any moment alone with you is romantic." Even with a big bear staring at them. She cooed the words to him and kissed him, running her hand over his thigh before going to the dog and mulling over names for him.

"Hercules... Zeus..." What would be a good name for the poor creature that knew only whistles? "Gehn?" She asked the dog and laughed, he only wagged his tail in response. "How about Bear?" That seemed simple enough. Simple name for a simple, loving dog.

"Not exactly." She responded and preened Bear's fur. "I had a crush on him as a young girl, but... He was..." She knitted her brows and chose her words carefully. "He was very good with women, and had too many who enjoyed his company for my liking. I did not want to be one of many." She touched Hawke's face with her left hand. "I want to be the only one."
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everything Was Going So Well   Everything Was Going So Well EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:17 pm

He made a face at the name Gehn and hoped she didn’t pick that one. Wasn’t Gehn the god in Riven? He didn’t want to be reminded of Riven every time he said the dog’s name but he wasn’t going to say anything, it was her choice what she wanted to name the dog. “I like bear” He was a bear dog, seemed logical to name the dog bear and he sure as hell looked like one too. If it wa sup to Hawke he’d just call the dog, well, dog but he wasn’t a very creative man. He wondered if Kanja called them bear dogs because they hunted bears or because they looked like bears…who knew.

When she explained he made a face of understanding a nodded “Ah” So James liked to sleep around, seemed typical of most men, other than Hawke of course who had to be all but forced in the past to have sex. He smiled when she touched his hand and felt good that he had gotten her and not that James character.
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everything Was Going So Well   Everything Was Going So Well EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:00 pm

So it was settled. "Bear." She repeated and kissed the giant dog's nose. "My baby Bear. My cub... Our cub." The young woman glanced over her shoulder at Hawke and smiled with light in her eyes. How long away was the wedding again? It didn't seem soon enough, though it was only weeks away.

The next day James made sure to keep his promise. He knew Cecelie would be a hard one to beg for forgiveness, so he hurried with his work and bathed before heading into Eder Kemo. His dark, curly hair was slicked back and he thought he looked rather debonair. It rubbed him the wrong way that she had chosen such a brutish fiance, so he planned to question the man. What exactly did he want out of Cece?

As he walked through the streets of Eder Kemo he kept his gaze jovial and pleasant. He smiled at a few children, not knowing that Cecelie had become their teacher. As he walked through the town he asked for directions to Cecelie Atreyu's home and was getting a bit lost until he saw a familiar face and grimaced, but quickly put a smile on. "Soldier Vezzan!" He called out and jogged to the armored man.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everything Was Going So Well   Everything Was Going So Well EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:52 pm

Hawke had woken early and started his day like always, patrolling and assisting anyone that called out for him. One women needed helping fixing a window so he had done so for her, another man had needed help loading carts onto a wagon and at the moment he was standing with a woman and her child on the street as he gave her medicine he had taken from Gabreesen to hopefully help her husband who had an infected wound. People saw Hawke as a savior, he did not. He saw himself as a simple man doing what everyone should be doing in Uru, helping one another. Perhaps it was the half Nanite in him that he was unaware of that made him far more passionate then a full blooded Urun, who knew. He was just always glad to help.

When he heard his name he calmly turned in the direction of the voice, only to sigh a little to see it was James. He bid the woman and her child goodbye then took a few steps towards James as he headed towards him, nodding his head in greeting “James Graccio. Good to see you again. I am sure you are here to see Cecelie” And Hawke would be going with him, of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything Was Going So Well   Everything Was Going So Well Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything Was Going So Well

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Into the Myst :: Uru :: Kadish-