Into the Myst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:50 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» this is home
Say What They May - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:20 am

» Tatterdemalion 2.0
Say What They May - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:16 am

» Translucence
Say What They May - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:43 pm

» Fear makes the wolf look bigger
Say What They May - Page 2 Emptyby Cecelie Atreyu Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:18 am

» Justice Will Serve
Say What They May - Page 2 Emptyby Hawke Vezzan Fri May 31, 2013 2:45 pm

Credits
Layout design by Corky. Altered banner and background credited to their artist. History, ages, creatures, races and concept art credited to Cyan Worlds and Ubisoft, alterations credited to Corky.
OPEN CBOX

Say What They May

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male
Character Age : 28
Home Age : Riven

Say What They May - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:48 pm

Noel would forget akl about the stress of pregnancy when he put his hands on Lorelei's stomach and felt the kick. Itlit up his face and he smiled as he gazed down to her frame, running his hands gently across her stomach and feeling giddy at the tiny kicks. "Every moment of every day." He promised to think of her as he mounted his horse and left for the hunt.

It was a busy hunt, one that would take days and leave the men feeling exhausted and satisfied they could kill so much for their village. It had been a healthy rainy season so there was plenty of food for the creatures to eat, and plenty to keep their herds growing and growing. It took the men longer than normal to hunt, but the reward would be worth it.

Back in the village Mama Louvel sat at her hut and was busy cutting vegetables for dinner. She heard word that the hunt was nearly over and the men should return by night fall, so she was helping many of the other women cut and prepare food to go along with the fresh meat. Of course Mama Louvel was much like her son and did not partake in gossip, so she made an excuse to go home and do it on her own. When Lorelei showed up she looked surprised but a small smile touched her dark features. "What kind of greeting is that, Lorelei Louvel?" She furrowed her brows and shook her head, then went back to cutting. "Noel is too busy hunting to be bothered by other women. Who told you this nonsense?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female
Character Age : 19
Home Age : J'nanin

PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:22 pm

She frowned when she chided her and walked over to her “I am sorry” She said in a rush of breath, already feeling winded and she had just speed walked here was all. She put a hand on her stomach and tried to take in a breath to calm herself, her mother in laws simple assurance not doing anything to help calm her. “I heard some women speaking about how Catalina has not been seen since the hunters left. I know she was Noel’s lover once and I know she still desires him now and he doesn’t find her revolting anymore by any means” She sat down heavily in a chair, rubbing her stomach and she watched the woman cut vegetables for a few moments so she could catch her breath.

“I know he is your son and you must side with him first and foremost but…please. Is it true? Did she go with them? I mean I do not think it a simple coincidence that she is suddenly gone when the hunters are as well” She watched the woman’s face steadily, searching it for any little detail that she may be lying or keeping something from her.
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:48 pm

Mama Louvel was a calm woman. She was level headed and would listen before acting, think before speaking. Noel's even temper (what was left of it) had come from her. She looked to Lorelei as she panted and shook her head. "You should be easy on yourself when you are with child. Your body has a lot of work to do already." Not to mention she was quite a bit heavier than normal.

"Catalina was Noel's favorite for quite some time, but he never chose to marry her. There was no love, and eventually lust without love will fade. He would not betray you, Lorelei." Of course she had to say that, she was his mother, but Mama Louvel was an honest woman... for the most part. She frowned at Lorelei then went to her and touched her stomach, smiling shortly then going back to her vegetables. "Trust your husband, Lorelei. Do not make accusations else you will have a very upset man on your hands." She glanced back over her shoulder. "Catalina is known to disappear at times. I believe she goes to Uru, but I am uncertain. I pay no mind to her any longer."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:57 pm

She knew she needed to take it easy and she did normally, but this news had her almost sprinting, but her mother in laws words reminded her that she needed to take care of herself. Over exerting herself could harm the child and she did not want that. “I know…” She murmured, still rubbing her stomach, almost in apology to putting any sort of stress on her baby. She knew stress could make a woman loose a child and lately she had been feeling a lot of stress, but she couldn’t seem to make the stress stop piling up on her, it was one thing after the other lately.

“I already had an upset man a few days ago… but you are right. I am sorry. I do need to trust him. He promised me.” Things now made sense now that she could hear some clear words. Catalina went to Uru…alright, that made sense, she could try and believe that. She did need to believe Noel, he had sworn up and down and she needed to trust him, but she felt so frazzled and worried. She ran a hand through her hair “Why does he do this to me? Makes me so, so crazy and emotional…” She folded her arms on the table “Mama Louvel, did you and Noel’s father, pick one another? Was it love?”
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:10 pm

Mama Louvel loved Lorelei like she was her daughter, not some stranger that had married her son. She may not have shown it blatantly but she did care greatly for the girl and what she had done to Noel. She had changed him, made him softer and more compassionate. She taught him how to love a woman, not just use and toss them aside. For that she was grateful.

"What was the problem days ago? The baby already keeping you two from sleep? It is best to get as much sleep now and save your energy now. When the baby comes you will not sleep, and you will not have time for Noel for the first few weeks." The baby would run her ragged, but it would be worth it in the end.

When she asked her next question the older woman raised a brow and laughed. "No. We did not. I loathed him. He was a big, hairy, ape of a man who did not seem to belong to Riven. He did not fit in, he was awkward and quiet... reserved, like Noel. I fell in love with his unique personality." Because he had been different than the men of Riven, much like his son was now.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:51 pm

She made a slight face and looked down at her hands “No…sleep is not the issue, but there is something else being kept away from Noel that has made him, irritable” She gave her a knowing look “And a few days ago Catalina came up to him and was fluttering her eyes at him and he was admiring her I suppose and I got upset. But he swore to me he would not be unfaithful and I do want to believe him” But didn’t mean she was a hundred percent convinced that the horniness he felt wouldn’t someday get the best of him in a moment of weakness. It scared her.

She laughed when she described Noel’s father, finding it amusing that it sounded very much like her and Noel’s relationship “And was he faithful?” They did say like father like son, perhaps history would repeat itself in either a good or bad way.
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 6:46 pm

Mama Louvel chuckled some at Lorelei's insinuation. Men did get rather crabby if their pregnant wives didn't have the energy to keep them entertained in bed. She thought Lorelei might be a bit more uncomfortable than she should be at this time in her pregnancy, but tried not to think much more of it. She was a small woman and Noel a large man, the baby was most likely just very large. Poor girl. She wouldn't want more children after this. "Catalina was always whoring herself to him." She said begrudgingly. "Girl should have teased him a bit. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?" She asked to the pepper she cut and shook her head.

"There were times he laid with other women. It is not uncommon for a Riven man... but Noel was raised by a woman." She tilted her head down and looked at her through her lashes. "A woman who would hang him out to dry if he was anything less than faithful to his wife."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:24 pm

She smirked, at least glad that his mother didn’t seem to like Catalina and had no good opinion about her, it made her feel better. At least someone sided with her that Catalina was a whore and not some beautiful vixen. She was glad that Catalina was so easy, for if not perhaps she would not be Noel’s wife right now and that saddened her to think of it. She loved Noel now and to think they could have not been together was something she didn’t like to think about anymore. She could still be in J’nanin, being picked on and sitting alone on the beach reading and wishing she could do something more exciting in her life.

When she heard that Noel’s father had cheated himself it didn’t put her to ease. The apple didn’t fall from the tree, that’s all she could think of, and if she had loved Noel’s father and he still strayed…didn’t that mean Noel was capable as well? She chuckled though at her threat to her own son and smiled “Thank you” She didn’t feel entirely at ease but her panic was gone and she felt far calmer now. “Let me help you” She got up to help her, liking to spend some quality time with her mother in law when she could. A while later she heard commotion outside and stopped, looking up “The hunters have returned” She said and felt excited to see Noel and rushed outside.
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:35 pm

Mama Louvel was glad to have Lorelei spend time with her. She knew she would get even more time with her once the baby was born, but it was nice to be just the two of them now. She wondered if Noel took this time as precious before the child was born, but didn't want to intrude on their life. They would learn soon enough.

The hunt had been a long and exhausting trip. When the hunters finally did return they were all dirty, sweaty, and tired. Noel led them, walking his tired stallion at his side but from his stride no one would be able to tell that the leader was tired. By now he had become very good at hiding his weaknesses. From within the crowd that gathered around them Catalina appeared, smiling devilishly at Noel and he looked to her calmly. It was no more than a passing gaze that lingered just a few moments longer before he searched for Lorelei, though she was not hard to find with her vibrant hair. He smiled when he saw her, his face lighting up and he went to her as the others brought the meat to the fire and began a feast.

"Hello, my love."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:13 pm

She went through the crowd and spotted him, for he was easy to spot as well towering over the other Rivenese. She smiled brightly when she saw him and went to him, putting her hands on his chest and kissing it “I am glad to see you have once again returned safely, my heart” She reached a hand up to touch his face. Seeing him erased all her worries about him being unfaithful and she was just glad he was back home. He seemed far more relaxed as well and hoped the hunt had tired him enough to keep him content without sex for a while. “The bed was cold without you” She ran her hands along his chest with a smile.

She caught a glimpse of Catalina and frowned for a moment. Now she was back? She was gone when the hunters were gone and now she was back when they returned? Suspicion crept up again but she stamped it down. No, no she couldn’t do that. It was a bizarre coincidence, that was all. She looked away from the woman, not before giving her a sour look, then back to Noel with a smile. “Did you miss me?” She asked, giving him a playful look that his answer better be yes “Or were you happy to get a nights rest without your giant wife keeping you awake with her tossing and turning?
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:22 pm

The hunt was just what Noel needed. Though he was tired from the hunt he was no longer moody and was glad to be home. As he saw Lorelei run through the crowd he smiled and reached down to touch her stomach. It seemed to have grown in the few days he was gone, and it made him happy that he was going to have such a large, strong son. He touched her hair then cupped her face to tilt it up and kiss her forehead. "I am happy to be home."

"Of course I missed you." When she said giant he made a face and shook his head. "I sleep through your struggles." The man replied with a smirk and leaned down to kiss her, but just before his lips met hers he caught Catalina watching them. It made him uneasy but there was no hesitation when he kissed Lorelei. After their kiss he looked up to the crowd idly, his gaze roving over Catalina then to the fire. "Were you lonesome without me? The hunt was successful, but it took longer than expected."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:43 pm

She laughed “Oh, well thank you” She teased him for saying he slept just fine next to her and not correcting that she was giant “You Noel Louvel could sleep through an earthquake while a waterfall pounded on top of you” It was a good thing she closed her eyes to kiss him when he leaned down to her face, for she did not catch his gaze going off elsewhere to look at Catalina. When he pulled back she took in a deep breath of contentment and continued to smile, resting her head against his chest for a few moments and nuzzling his skin before looking back up to him.

“Of course I was. It is not the same without you. No one to feed or to tend too or that snores and makes a mess” She smirked “But I spent some time with your mother. She and Israel kept me company” She then ran a hand over her stomach “The baby kicks often. He wakes me up early and does not let me sleep” She touched his arm “Do you need anything after your long journeys? Water? Rest?”
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:16 pm

"I am sure I could sleep through that if I can sleep through your snoring." She didn't snore, but he still liked to tease her and say she snored and burped in her sleep. It was good to be home and be able to tease her like normal without such tension between them (though his heart still pounded with the way Catalina stared at them).

Noel ruffled Lorelei's hair, then smoothed it over and ran his fingers to the ends. "I shall make a mess when I get home so you will not be bored." He tilted his head slightly as she mentioned the baby kicking. "Is it uncomfortable?" He asked in a lower voice and touched her stomach, running his hand gently over it just before someone came up to him and handed him a very large cup of wine. "No water. I have had enough water." In reality he had barely eaten on the trip and had merely focused on hunting. His body had been run ragged durign the trip, and there was dried mud and cuts across his muscles to prove it. "I only want wine and time with my wife... and to get the first cut of the large boar."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:41 pm

Her jaw dropped playfully and she punched his arm with a small laugh “Excuse me? I do not snore!” She said with fake hurt in her voice, though she grinned at him. She chuckled and ran a hand down his arm “Good. It better be a big mess” Not like she loved to clean, but she did mess having something to do while he was gone. She was constantly picking up after him, and when he wasn’t around her role as wife got rather boring, especially now that she was pregnant. In J’nanin she would wander about, visit with friends, but here in Riven she was limited without Noel to accompany her. The jungle was dangerous too far in, and she could only spend time with women out in the open.

She shook her head “Not necessarily uncomfortable, though sometimes he kicks hard and it is sensitive and hurts. It is mostly just an odd sensation” She smiled and nodded to his request, glancing over and caught Catalina still watching and it irked her. Giving her husband a smile she excused herself “I am going to get a piece of fruit. I will be right back” She told him before walking away through the crowd. She got near the table, and right next to Catalina, but with the crowd around she asked one of the other women to get through and grab her some grapes. As she did this Lorelei turned her head to look at Catalina and gave her a hard look “It would be wise if you looked elsewhere, Catalina” She said lowly, glancing to Noel then back to her.
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Noel chuckled and rubbed his arm, feining an injury. "Ouch." He teased her, knitting his brows for a moment before a smile returned. Normally he wasn't so happy go lucky in front of the villagers but he had been truly happy lately and had begun to show more emotion... at least when Lorelei was near him. He still wasn't the friendliest looking man, but he was far from the dead, stone cold gaze that had once constantly been on his face.

As they spoke Noel drank his wine, enjoying the taste on his lips after going days without it. Such a large drink barely relieved the ache in his body, but it was a comforting drink to have nonetheless. "He will grow up to be a warrior." He mentioned after she spoke of all the kicking. Like father like son. As she excused herself he nodded and began talking to a few of the villagers, greeting some of the older council members that had not gone with.

Catalina stood with a small cup of wine, in the middle of conversation with another woman though her eyes traveled elsewhere. When Lorelei spoke she turned to her, then faked a bright smile. "Oh hello, Lorelei. Glad to see you up and moving in your condition... it must be uncomfortable to get around. Good for you."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:06 pm

She didn’t even want to think of her baby being a warrior yet. Maybe Rivenese mothers thought of those things but she still was Nanite and she didn’t like the thought of her poor baby putting himself in danger. In her mind she was going to carry the baby around forever and protect him and keep him from playing with sharp objects and fighting with wild animals. Of course she knew she really couldn’t do that, Noel would of course want his son to be a fierce warrior but still. At least they weren’t Moity and she didn’t have to worry about her baby even being in more danger than a normal Rivenese man who hunted and killed.

Catalina was making her what to punch her in the face. She turned to face her completely and continued to glare, though gave her a brief fake smile “Not at all. Carrying Noel’s son is a wonderful experience” She said it with bite in her voice then crossed her arms “But I can make it uncomfortable for you to move around if you’d like” She threatened. She needed to stand up for herself and for her husband. She couldn't let Catalina continue to make eyes at Noel and touch him so freely when it was disrespectful “I want you to stop staring at my husband. He is mine and will never be yours again. Do not test me, Catalina. I am the leader’s wife and I am respected in this village now and you? You are the whore he did not want to marry”
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:07 pm

It surprised Catalina to see a side of the gentle Nanite that she had yet to witness. Most Rivenese had never seen the more vicious side of Lorelei, but they wouldn't exactly consider it vicious. To the other woman that stood near Catalina Lorelei was merely doing her duty as a Rivenese wife. There was only so much a lady could take before she turned into a bitch to protect what was hers.

Catalina smiled with venom in her eyes and stepped closer to Lorelei. "Careful girl. You may think you know your husband but there is much more to that man than you will ever know." She narrowed her eyes. "I had him wrapped around my finger once, I can do it again with ease. What makes you think it was he who did not want to marry me?" The vixen asked, toying with the rumors that went around the village but there were a few who believed Catalina had been the one to reject Noel.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:18 pm

She scoffed and shook her head. She would not allow Catalina to get to her. She would not succumb to the poisonous words she was saying, feeling she was only saying it to get under her skin and she couldn’t allow that for if she did it would only cause problems between her and Noel and Catalina would win. She was just a bitter woman who couldn’t let go of the fact she couldn’t have what she wanted. Noel was married to her now and if Catalina’s only goal was to be his mistress than the woman had no self-worth for Lorelei to bother arguing with her with. She would listen to her and do as she said or else.

“Did you now?” She said with sarcasm. She knew that Noel treated her special, no one had been given the affection that he gave her so she didn’t believe Catalina for a second “You cannot try to put words in my head, I will not listen. You have absolutely no control over my husband and never will again. So I say once more and for the last time, keep your hands and your eyes off my husband” She hissed. The women returned with the grapes she had asked for, looking between the two women and feeling the tension but Lorelei merely thanked her and took the grapes before giving Catalina a false smile “Having a good evening, Catalina” She said coldly before returning to Noel.
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:33 pm

Once upon a time there had been nights where Noel had been enraptured by Catalina. They had spent a lot of time together and Noel was not an easily persuaded man to repeat women that often. She had a hodl on him once, but it had not been a firm enough grasp to make him marry her. Still, the jealous woman wanted Lorelei to doubt herself and for Noel to come running back to her. She smiled with a viscious tint in her eyes. "As you wish, Lady Lorelei." But promises were not always held by Rivenese women. She stood stiffly as Lorelei walked away and thought to herself how much the woman waddled and hoped Noel found it entirely unappealing.

Noel was busy talking to a member of the council about what had gone on during the hunt when Lorelei returned. He turned to her, already on his fourth cup of wine, and smiled as he snatched one of her grapes. Of course he had noticed her speaking with Catalina but was not about to question his hormonal wife about his ex in front of his council. He would wait for that lashing later. A few minutes later the council member departed and left Noel to exhale a wine scented breath and look down to Lorelei. "Have you been to the healer lately? How much longer must I wait?" He felt like a child waiting for a trip to near it's end. As he spoke he reached down to her belly and rubbed it lovingly, then leaned in and kissed her and hinted at a teased man's hunger. Just as he let himself enjoy the kiss a young woman interrupted him by clearing her throat and handed Lorelei and Noel two heaping pieces of meat to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:35 pm

Lorelei was left feeling an ugly ball in the pit of her stomach from speaking with Catalina, but she also felt accomplished in putting the woman in her place and standing up for herself and her marriage. She had made her threat clear and was fully prepared to follow through with it if Catalina decided not to listen. She would not sit by and let some whore take what was hers. However back near Noel’s side she allowed herself to relax and smile, putting the incident behind her and laughed when Noel spoke and touched her stomach, shaking her head as she plucked a grape and ate it.

“I still have several months left. Do not be so impatient. He must grow to be strong” She put her hand over Noel’s and closed her eyes as she enjoyed the kiss. Truth be told she was impatient herself, she just wanted the pregnancy to be over and have the baby already, but she knew there was nothing that could be done. When the woman came and interrupted she turned to look at her and took the offered meat, thanking her before turning her attention back to Noel “So you saw me speak to Catalina?” She inquired, giving him a knowing smile.
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:49 am

Several months left was far too long according to Noel. He sighed and dropped his shoulders a bit. "He is already strong. I have felt him kick. He tries to kick at me while we sleep." Probably because the child was awake and keeping Lorelei awake as well. He wanted everyone bright eyed to entertain him, but there was no more entertainment in the bedroom these days. "Months are too long." He said just before the kiss and relaxed as wine affected his body.

The meat was the first and best cut off the animal. Before Lorelei's pregnancy they had always given her a small piece, but now her food portion rivaled Noel's first helping. He began to pluck bits of meat off of the cut and eat as he watched the people, then looked back down to Lorelei with a smirk. "I did, but I prefer to stay out of the way of she-devils." He did not want to get stuck in between the two women, especially with Lorelei now. She would soon be like the viscious bear who protected her cubs. "Do not believe any gossip you hear, my love. Gossip is a fairy tale told by bored and drunk women to pass the time and entertain the simple minded."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:01 pm

She laughed some more at Noel’s disappointment “He will come when he is ready, my heart” There was aspects of her pregnancy she loved, she loved to feel the baby and know he was growing inside her, but the kicking all night and discomfort was not one of the enjoyments. If she could shed just put herself into labor right now, but she knew for him to be born healthy he had to stay inside her a little while longer, she only wished her son did not enjoy bruising her insides so much. “Your mother says to enjoy this time, for when he is born things will change” She was hoping the baby would be born and shed get to sleep and be comfortable again, but it seemed that time was over for the rest of her life.

She plucked pieces of the chunk of meat to eat, feeling satisfaction as she chewed, or perhaps it was the baby’s satisfaction instead since she had never really enjoyed meat before. “I know…but the way she was looking at you was disrespectful to our family. I merely reminded her of her position in this village and of mine” Which was she was the wife of the leader and Catalina was a nobody whore. Maybe now the rumors would cease that she had stepped up and took control of the very woman who was a threat to her. She ate for a few moments longer then frowned some as she gaze at me “Perhaps…we can try again. In bed” She murmured. She still didn’t feel in the mood for sex but how longer would she have to make him wait? She had about three months left, and then what, three more months after the baby was born? Six? She didn’t know when she’d be in the mood again or able to please him.
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:48 pm

When he was ready was not soon enough. Noel was anxious for his son to be born yet at the same time he was not looking forward to the next pregnancy. The first one was not even over and he was already dreading the next one, but children would be worth it. Or so he hoped. He sighed and touched her face. "I am impatient, my sunshine." By now the people of Riven had become used to Noel being affectionate around Lorelei, but the loving nick name still made one older woman turn to look and give Noel a soft smile.

The idea of Lorelei and Catalina arguing made Noel anxious, but he laughed when his wife told him she put Catalina in her place. Catalina was a tall, buxom woman and Lorelei so small and frail looking, though he knew she was not as fragile as she seemed. Noel chuckled some and plucked at his meat, feeling his stomach growl with hunger as he ate. As he reached up to put another piece of meat into his mouth she spoke and he froze, staring at her with calm but enticed eyes. It felt like forever that he froze when finally he pushed the food in his mouth and chewed slowly though he felt like he was salivating at the thought of her in bed. Once he finally finished and swallowed his food he cleared his throat. "I am not going to argue." The man said with a smirk and took a large gulp of his wine to cool his senses until later.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:12 pm

Lorelei wasn’t even thinking at all about her next pregnancy, she was still wrapping her head around this child that had yet to come. She knew in Riven a woman had as many children as her body could handle, there was no being safe or deciding not to have more children, it kept happening until it no longer happened. In J’nanin women had as many children as they wanted, the average was two or three, then after that it was either no more sex or the man had to learn when to withdraw. The thought of going through this five or six or even seven or more times was petrifying, so she just didn’t think about it. For all her body and mind knew this was her first and last, the thought would keep her sane. She leaned into him and stroked his cheek with a smile “He will be here soon. Very soon. Occupy yourself with what to name him in the meantime”

His reaction she expected to what she said, she knew he would be surprised but eager. She merely watched him as he stared at her, feeling some satisfaction then he was still enticed by the thought of lying with her even with her giant belly. She however wasn’t so confident but she felt she had to try at least one more time to please him, to make sure his body continued to remember who it was that pleased him and not think of any other women but her. His response made her smile and chuckle softly “I did not think you would” Well, perhaps a little, maybe a chance that he would have wanted to spare himself any torture and not want to bother again but she was happy that he wanted to give it another go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say What They May

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Into the Myst :: Riven :: Plateau Island-