Into the Myst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:50 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» this is home
Say What They May Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:20 am

» Tatterdemalion 2.0
Say What They May Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:16 am

» Translucence
Say What They May Emptyby Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:43 pm

» Fear makes the wolf look bigger
Say What They May Emptyby Cecelie Atreyu Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:18 am

» Justice Will Serve
Say What They May Emptyby Hawke Vezzan Fri May 31, 2013 2:45 pm

Credits
Layout design by Corky. Altered banner and background credited to their artist. History, ages, creatures, races and concept art credited to Cyan Worlds and Ubisoft, alterations credited to Corky.
OPEN CBOX

Say What They May

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female
Character Age : 19
Home Age : J'nanin

Say What They May Empty
PostSubject: Say What They May   Say What They May EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:21 am

“I do not think I can do this” Lorelei laughed as another arrow missed the target completely. Shale stood beside her and chuckled “You can lady. It takes practice” For over an hour now Shale had been trying to teach her to use a bow and arrow. Since women did not learn how to fight in Riven, unless you were a Moity woman, Lorelei had at least wanted to learn how to use something. Shale was very good with a bow and arrow and had agreed to teach her today. Noel was dealing with some business, a man was accusing another man of stealing crops from his garden he had in the jungle and fists had been thrown, so she was spending some free time trying to shoot an arrow into the middle of a tree and failing miserably. “Try once more” Shale encouraged and she raised the bow again and he stepped towards her and pushed her elbow out “Look where you wish to hit. Let the arrow follow” He instructed and she let go, this time instead of the arrow completely missing the tree it hit haphazardly at the edge of the trunk.

Shale smiled “See?” She looked to him quite proudly “You are a good teacher. You can teach even me” She joked, sliding a hand over her stomach. Now six months pregnant her stomach protruded greatly now and Shale looked to her growing belly “What you learn you will pass to your son. You will learn to shoot an arrow well. Soon” She smiled and looked back to the tree with the one arrow out of thirty then back to Shale “May I ask you something?” She wondered and he nodded “Anything lady”. She frowned and pursed her lips “Do you…think Noel will take a mistress?” Shale looked surprised by the sudden question but shook his head “I do not think he would” He answered honestly and she frowned “I know…I know many men do in Riven, when their wives are pregnant. I have tried-” She blushed a bit and motioned with her hands “Pleasing him, but I am always uncomfortable. I attempt too but I do not enjoy it, and then neither does he. We haven’t lain together in quite some time now…so I worry”

Shale shook his head again “Noel bedded many women before, but none since you” Lorelei made a bit of a face. Typical Rivenese man…blunt. “Did you take a mistress when your wife was with child?” She asked and he made a face and looked away, answering her question without words and it made her frown. He looked back to her and sighed “Yes, but it is different. My wife is a good woman, she has given me three strong children and I treat her well I think. But I do not love her. She does not love me” He shrugged. No he didn’t love his wife…he loved Lorelei as a matter of fact. The exotic woman had not merely entranced Noel, but Shale as well. He though respected Noel like a brother and would never dream of attempting anything with Lorelei, but still he had the feelings none the less “Noel I believe loves you and you love him. I think he would respect that and not lay naked with another woman.” He smiled and gave her an affectionate look “He would be a fool if he did and I would skin him myself for you”. Lorelei smiled back and laughed softly “Thank you, Shale” His words made her feel better and his smile broadened "Of course, lady"
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male
Character Age : 28
Home Age : Riven

Say What They May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:50 am

Things in Riven had been busy the past few weeks. Noel had been stuck solving petty problems of people and by the day he was growing more aggitated. The council members knew this, and many of them knew why and smirked from it. As any man he would get aggitated with a child on the way, he just didn't think it would happen so soon. There were still many months left! The great leader tried his best not to think about it and keep a level head, but ended up snapping at the two men quarraling in front of him. "Enough! If I find you two have wasted energy fighting over a small jungle garden again I will stake your heads myself. Riven does not need foolish men grumbling over fruits. Let your wives take care of the gardens and go back to training with your swords. Now get out of my sight before I practice my sword on both of you."

The council members stood strong behind him, as always, and were his backbone in the time of impatience. After Noel snapped, however, they adjourned the meeting and sent him on his way to market to cool his head. Many of the council members were like brothers to him and knew how to keep him calm and collected... for the most part.

So Noel left council, his body tense and his stern face ever more intimidating. He walked through the market and glanced at things here and there, looking for something to bring home to Lorelei to please her, or something to keep his own mind busy. Just as he thought he found a nice trinket for Lorelei he felt a hand on his back in a familiar way and turned around, surprised. "Catalina..." A raven haired, buxom woman stood behind him with a sly smile that remembered all the nights they had spent together before Lorelei came into the picture.
Back to top Go down
Corky
Admin
Corky

Female
Character Age : 21
Home Age : THE SNOW : /

Say What They May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:33 pm

Shale continued to help her to learn how to shoot an arrow, but she didn’t improve much and never did hit the middle of the tree, but Shale enjoyed her company alone anyway. He then too the tram with her back to the village, hovering near her as they walked and she chuckled “I am not invalid, Shale” She teased him, for he was acting as if she might fall over. He backed off and gave her a apologetic look “I am sorry, lady” He murmured and she just smiled and laughed. He looked over and saw Noel…then saw Catalina. Shale knew of their past and he frowned, looking down to Lorelei who hadn’t seen them yet and gently grabbed her arm to get her attention “I believe Noel may be in this direction” He tried to steer her but she caught him glancing over quickly and she looked over himself to see Noel with the woman.

She wouldn’t have thought too much of it, but Shale’s behavior alerted her that something was strange that Noel was talking to this specific woman. Ignoring Shale’s attempt to steer her in the other direction she walked over to her husband, her steps slow as she approached in case she was interrupting some sort of private conversation but she moved in Noel’s line of sight, pausing near them and watched between them curiously.
Back to top Go down
https://intothemyst.forumotion.com
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

Say What They May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:55 pm

There had been far too many nights to count with Catalina tangled in the sheets of his bed. He could still smell the way her hair smelled on his pillow, and he could still taste the way her skin satiated his hunger. The memory of the two of them made his heart thump in his chest and his mouth went dry, desperate for something to satisfy him.

It has been a long time, Noel. How have you been?” She asked, arching her back in the slightest to give her curves more appeal to him and it worked. He glanced down and looked her over, then stayed stoic and looked to her face. “I have been well. I am expecting my first child.” She laughed and stepped closer to touch his stomach. “When are you due, my lord?

The touch made Noel’s skin shiver but he pushed her hand away the moment he saw Lorelei. “Hello, my love.” He said calmly and reached out to Lorelei, inviting her to come to him. “Catalina this is Lorelei, my wife. Lorelei, this is Catalina.” There was no more introduction needed, his swatting at her hand and the way he looked at her had said it all.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

Say What They May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:28 pm

When she saw the way Noel was eyeing the woman, she felt her stomach drop. It maybe had been a subtle look that others would have not noticed, but Lorelei sure saw it. No…no, she was imagining it, right? As Shale said he was certain Noel would not find interest with another woman, but something about the two of them made her worry. Then the woman got close to him and touched his stomach and she stiffened, feeling jealousy burn in her and then anger to see Noel didn’t even bother to remove her hand until he saw her watching them. When he motioned for her to come over she did, but her expression was clearly not a happy one.

She stood by him and looked to this woman, this Catalina, and gave her a quick smile “Hello” She said curtly, her eyes shooting daggers at her to make sure she knew not to touch her husband again. “I do not believe I have seen you before, Catalina” She looked up at Noel then back to the women, looking her over and frowned some. She was pretty, Lorelei could see that, and did not like this pretty woman making eyes at Noel while she was six months pregnant and found herself to be no longer as attractive to her husband.
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

Say What They May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:19 pm

Normally Noel was not a man easily swayed by other women. There were beautiful women in Riven, many of which he had lain with, but they did not catch his interest when his sex life was in full swing. Now was different. Many of the women still did not catch his eye, but Catalina was a different story. She had been the only one to being close to capturing Noel's heart before Lorelei came along. She had been so close the woman could nearly taste it, but she had failed and now this white pregnant thing was holding her place.

To the glare Catalina only stared, similarly stoic to Noel before she looked back to Noel and a smile lit her face. "I knew Noel when he was just a young, foolish bachelor. Now he is just foolish." She teased and swatted at him but with Lorelei around he stayed still, his eyes only softening at Catalina some to show he enjoyed her prescence.

"Catalina is an old friend." They were more than friends, and the slightly insulted look that showed quickly and disappeared just as quickly across her face said otherwise. Noel cleared his throat and kissed Lorelei's hair. "We should be going." And get the hell away from the dangerous kitty cat that watched him slyly, looking his wife's pregnant belly over with a forced smile.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

Say What They May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:45 pm

She lowered her gaze some, just getting a bad feeling about this woman. She could tell Noel was acting strange, even just standing there so quietly she knew something was up but she just pressed on another smile towards Catalina just like she was doing to her. She caught the look on her face when Noel simply called her a friend, and it confirmed her what she already was beginning to suspect. “Friends…how wonderful” She forced the words out, words that held no true emotion and was happy when Noel ushered them away, though she glanced back at the woman and eyed her for a moment before looking forward once more. She wasn’t a fool, she knew he had slept with women before and she even knew some of the women he had slept with, but they kept their distance from Noel now and never brought it up. This woman was different.

She was quiet for a few moments as they walked before speaking up “She was one of your past lovers” She spoke with a steely voice, staring forward “I could tell by the way you looked at her” She frowned and glanced to him then away “She is quite pretty I suppose”
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

Say What They May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:01 pm

Noel had never truly been in the dog house before. Most women before Lorelei did not have enough pull with him to get him to feel guilty. It was not often that Lorelei and him argued, or even got into a small spat. They never fought, but he could feel an unsavory talk looming in his future.

It was not far down the road before that moment came up. He glanced to her as they walked. "She was." He wouldn't lie to her, but he wouldn't go into great detail. As they walked he glanced at her repeatedly, trying to catch her gaze but it seemed she would do nothing except look forward. "She is." He wouldn't disagree that Catalina was pretty, but as soon as he spoke he reached to Lorelei and put his hand on the small of her back. "But your beauty stirred fights all throughout Riven." And it was her beauty that kept him grounded, not Catalina's. He leaned in closer to her to kiss the top of her head, and hope to get himself out of the hole he had dug without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male
Character Age : 27
Home Age : Uru

Say What They May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:31 pm

Why did men here have to be so truthful? Men in J’nanin lied, they lied straight through their teeth. They would have made a big stink that Catalina wasn’t pretty at all and that she had been terrible in bed and they had stopped sleeping with her because of it, not just agree to everything she was saying. It made her side and she stopped and turned to him “No longer now. Not while I am with child” No, she felt bloated and fat and ugly all the while her husband was making eyes at some whorish woman he had once shared his bed with, a woman who had touched him and looked at him with desire and suddenly Shale’s comfort that Noel would do nothing did not ease her anymore.

“Do you desire her?” She asked, looking up to him seriously “You looked at her with desire. Do you wish to lay with her? Wish to have her?” She glanced down for a moment then back up to him and looked sad, stepping closer to him and lowered her voice “I know I have not been able to please you. If you want a woman then at least tell me. I at least wish to know and not be a blind idiot like other Rivenese women. If you need release and I cannot give it to you, then just tell me. I will not go cross with you. I-I will allow it” It would break her heart but if she knew she told herself it would be better than being left in the dark. Giving permission was better then being a fool.
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

Say What They May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:50 pm

"You are a fool." If she thought she was not beautiful now then Lorelei was truly blind. He touched her hair all the way to the ends then ran his hand down her back. "You are beautiful, and even more so now that you are carrying my child." It made her seem more pure than she had since before they were wed. She was carrying an innocent child, his child, and it made her all the more beautiful in his eyes.

Her question made Noel stay silent. He continued walking for a few steps before looking down to her. "Why must you ask these questions? You are not a jealous woman. You have no reason to be." He had never betrayed her, or even fathomed betraying her. Noel may have seemed complex to the people of Riven, but in reality he was simple. "You want me to lay with another woman?" He questioned as they walked through the grass, the cool feeling on his feet doing little to ease the situation. "I am not an animal, Lorelei. I do not need to fuck something. There are other ways we can please each other, I am not going to stick my cock in someone else simply because you are too uncomfortable." By the end of his sentence his voice had grown deeper with a bit of irritation, and it would be clear to her (and only her) that what she said had upset him.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

Say What They May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:14 pm

Men used to eye her, she used to dance with the other women and she’d always smile to see Noel glaring down other men for staring at her, but now men no longer bothered to look at her now that she was swollen with child. She felt touched that Noel thought her beautiful, but it did nothing to ease her worries. Now all she could see in her mind was Noel eyeing Catalina and it upset her. She laid in bed sometimes almost all day and was uncomfortable and swollen and sweaty…she had been told it would get better once she had more children, that the first was always so difficult, but for now she had to deal with feeling miserable.

“I ask so that I may know” Yes Noel had been faithful this entire time, but she didn’t know if without sex he would stray, if that perhaps was what kept him loyal to her. They had not courted, there had never been a time when they were not together, so how did she know how he would act when he didn’t have her constantly? She sighed and shook her head “Of course not, but if you are frustrated and are even thinking of it, even a little, then I want to know” She could hear the irritation in his voice and sighed, she hadn’t wanted to upset him, she had just wanted to be clear on where he stood “I am sorry” She got close to him and ran her hands up his chest “It just….worried me, when I saw the way you looked at that woman. I am jealous because I love you”
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

Say What They May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:45 am

Noel didn't understand what the problem was. She was pregnant. She wouldn't always be pregnant, and she would go back to being to beautiful and alluring woman she always had been once their child was born. What was worse is she would come out of it all with curvier hips and larger breasts, and he would have to start carrying around a bat just to keep the men of Riven in line when they stared at her.

Throughout their talk Noel kept walking, his shoulders and body tense through their entire conversation. Hell, he had been tense since only days after their last romp. Was it something he had done to upset her? Was he not making her feel beautiful? These questions had been mulling through his head but he would not bring himself to ask them. Noel didn't question about feelings or gentle things.

"Am I not allowed to look? I would not touch her, and I did not eye her up and down like a horny wolf." Already their conversation was getting them no where and he knew it, but he couldn't help that he felt irritable and frustrated. He was too busy worrying that he was failing as a husband.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

Say What They May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:06 pm

Her feeble attempts to try and get him to stop walking were not working. She hadn’t meant to make him angry, but after seeing him with Catalina she had wanted to clear the air. She rather ask him front on and have him admit he did want to sleep with other women, then one day hearing gossip from the other women that they heard from their husbands that Noel was sleeping around. She didn’t want that, she didn’t want to be the last to know and be like some of the other wives that were picked on for being stupid for not being able to hold onto their husbands or see the signs that he was unfaithful. Finally she moved infront of him and grabbed his arms “Stop” She told him firmly, wanting him to stop moving for a second so she could speak to him.

She sighed and gave him a look “Noel, I feel like a Wahrk. We have not been intimate in practically two months. So yes, you even looking at a beautiful woman upsets me because that is how it starts. Just a look. Just a small thought. You may not touch her, but she is quite comfortable in touching you” She grumbled the last part, sliding her hands down his arms and put pressure so he wouldn’t move “You cannot tell me you would not be jealous if a man looked at me with interest or not be cross with me if a man touched me and I allowed it”
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

Say What They May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:44 pm

As Lorelei went unnoticed in her attempts to make the great tower of a man stop he continued walking as if nothing was wrong. Or at least that's how he thought he was walking. In reality he was tense and walked a little quicker than normal which would be no help to a six month pregnant Lorelei. His long legs took even longer strides and he only ceased movement when she grabbed him and told him to stop. His brows furrowing as he looked down to her.

"I am not an animal." He said sternly as he looked down to her. He was not an animal that needed to hump something. He was a man who wondered what he could have done better as a husband to entice Lorelei even when pregnant, but apparently he had already failed. Normally the man was not one to quit, but he was already lousy enough when it came to women. They were such complicated creatures. "That is different." Men slept around all the time. He would knock a man unconcious who tried to touch Lorelei, and every man in Riven knew it. "I have no desire to lay with her again. Let it go, Lorelei, and do not let your insecurities dampen my mood." Oh his mood was already downright drenched. He was being an ass because he was frustrated and mad at the world, all because of a little sex.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

Say What They May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:18 pm

She was surprised that he was taking this so personal. Maybe get a bit irritated yes, but get this angry because she accused him that he might cheat? She would have never thought he’d be so offended. But he was so stoic all the time, she had gotten very good at reading him but his mind still was a mystery more than half the time. It was just like when they had first been married and she had been utterly clueless how much he really cared for her. She frowned “I know you are not. If you say you will not stray then I trust your word” It’s all she wanted to hear was that he wasn’t going to take a mistress, that’s all, and somehow she had made him this aggravated. She wasn’t used to him being angry at her.

She gave him an unhappy look, obviously disagreeing “No it is not different and it is not right that you think so” It was a double standard. He could be angry and growl and glare at men for staring at her too long, but she couldn’t get mad when a woman made eyes at him and touched him? That wasn’t fair at all. Her expression quickly became hurt when he spoke so harshly about her insecurities and she removed her hands from him, glancing down. She was already rather sensitive, add pregnancy hormones and she was ten times worse. Her feelings were hurt but she just nodded and didn’t look at him “I am sorry…I will leave you be to not further ruin your mood…I will see you later at home” She murmured before turning and walking away, trying to act as if she was fine. Shale watched from afar and although Lorelei did the motion quickly he saw her wipe at one of her eyes and he frowned, looking to Noel and wondered what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

Say What They May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:54 am

It was upsetting to him that his wife would not trust him. It was also very upsetting because the men of Riven expected him to cheat. They expected him to be crafty about it at first, then enjoy the plethora of women that would throw themselves at him since his wife was out of working order. They jested about it when drinking with him, and women had already began looking at him. It was as if it was completely expected of him, and Lorelei asking about it was the straw that broke the stoic camel's back.

He was also not used to feeling guilted by any woman, let alone the one that he loved, and it put him on edge. Noel wasn't used to dealing with feelings in general. "I would break a man's hand for touching you. If you can do the same then feel free." She most likely wanted to break his hand by now.

Over and above all else he hated having this conversation with her when other's in the village could see, especially when she turned from him and began hurrying the other way. He hesitated for a moment and took in a deep breath to collect himself and not be quite an asshole, then hurried after her. "Lorelei," he called to her and jogged to catch up, then got in front of her. "Stop. Please." He put his hands on her shoulders, then reached one up to touch her face. "Come home so we may speak in private." He could feel the eyes of others, including Shale, upon his back as he spoke. Catalina was mixed within the village and saw the argument, a woman's intuition recognizing the sour body language, and knew she had affected Noel the way she wanted to. The villagers were curious why he was going limp for his wife, his pregnant wife of all things, but as he glanced back over his shoulder they scrambled to look busy. He looked back to Lorelei, not realizing he should apologize for being an asshole, and touched her hair gently. "Come home."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

Say What They May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:27 pm

It was those expectations of men that put her own edge. If a man was truly content without sex then he was fortunate to be left alone, but Noel was obviously sexually frustrated and so she knew there was encouragement for him to be with another woman. She knew they must joke with him about it, then smile at her when she was around as if they hadn’t tried to convince her husband to be unfaithful. She knew it was a norm and knew men hated to not be seen as the man, so she felt perhaps even with his loyalty he might slip. All she could do now was trust him, if he said he wouldn’t cheat then he wouldn’t, but it hurt her that he dismissed her feelings so easily about the matter. Maybe she was being too sensitive, but she couldn’t help it.

Now he was the one stopping her and she did stop, but she avoided looking at him because her eyes were wet. When he touched her face she glanced up to him and took in a breath “Alright…” She murmured, nodding her head. In J’nanin arguments were not hidden, people openly argued in public all the time and aired out their dirty laundry to the entire village and no one gave a damn but she had forgotten here in Riven those types of things were kept behind closed doors….and then gossiped by other people later. Glancing around she began walking with him to their hut and went inside with him. She didn’t speak however once they were alone and merely went to the bed where Canyon lay and sat down to pet him.
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

Say What They May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:54 pm

It was not only Rivenese culture not to argue with spouses in public, but Noel hated the people seeing him unsettled. They saw him as this great leader, always calm and collected, but here he was in tiff with his little wife. What was worse is she had the better of him and had him chasing her! He felt like a foolish young boy when he ran after her, but would have done anything to try and keep Lorelei happy... for the most part... when he wasn't being an asshole.

When they walked back to the hut he touched the small of her back to guide her. As they finally reached inside he took a deep, well deserved inhale and exhaled loudly and slowly. "You should not be upset. I did nothing. I had barely said hello when you walked up... I do not understand you sometimes." He thought he had a better grasp on Lorelei by now, but her emotions still through him through a loop. "I am sorry for snapping at you..." He cleared his throat and ran a hand over his hair. "I am just..." Just what? How could he tell her he wasn't fulfilled? He couldn't. "I am just under a lot of pressure. There are many arguments between the villagers." It seemed they could feel his tension and it reflected on them in their daily lives.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

Say What They May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:46 pm

“I am not upset” She said lowly as she continued to pet Canyon and avoided looking at her husband. Not upset…the universal code for all women that she was very upset at him. She was upset that he cared so little about her feeling sot merely call them insecurities and that he had a double standard when it came to jealously. He was being a grouch and she didn’t want to argue with him anymore. “And I understand you less” At least she expressed herself, what she was feeling and thinking, he just kept it all in and left her wondering how he really felt. When he explained what he was stressed she sighed and shook her head, finally looking at him and it wasn’t a good look.

“Noel, I am not an idiot…I know what truly has you frustrated” She frowned. Of course she knew why he had so much stress, because he had no outlet anymore. Why did he think she was so worried about him cheating? It’s wasn’t like he was acting relieved that he didn’t have to have sex for nine months. She lowered her gaze “I do not like the way you spoke to me but…I accept your apology”
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

Say What They May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:03 am

Noel did not understand women's secret terms. He didn't understand when they said fine, or when they batted their pretty little lashes at him and told him that they didn't mind him marrying them. They were such confusing creatures! The men of Riven were so blunt and straight to the point, it's no wonder that J'nanin and Riven didn't get along. It was like a complicated woman trying to speak in code to a brute man. They just wanted the truth!

He stared at her and let out another deep sigh, dropping his already tense shoulders. "I am not an animal." He repeated to her then turned to go and pour himself an extra large cup of wine. It had been a long day, he needed something to take the edge off and make him forget about Catalina and the argument that followed. Only a month ago he would have gone to sit on the bed and tried to kiss Lorelei and done his best to warm her up, but he had been rejected far too many times by now for his ego to allow him to try that tonight. Instead he sat at the table and drank his wine, staring at the table ahead of him. "There is a hunt two days from now." It was a surprise hunt, a herd had moved closer to the best hunting territory sooner than the men had expected. Lorelei was not the only woman in Riven pregnant, they needed to stock up on more meat. "I will be gone longer than normal."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

Say What They May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May EmptyFri May 17, 2013 2:30 pm

“I know you are not an animal. You are a man. A physical man….who has needs” Did he not think she was not frustrated? She couldn’t please her husband because she felt like a nasty bloated cow and had no desire to have sex what’s so ever. She had tried, she really had, but every time either top or bottom it was clear she was forcing herself and didn’t feel any enjoyment. Even at the beginning of their marriage when she was crying and frightened he had still wanted sex and before their marriage he had kept his bed warm often with women. Perhaps he didn’t feel the urge to hump everything in sight like a beast but he still wanted intimacy. Could he really last the last couple months of her pregnancy and further? She wouldn’t be able to lie with him until she healed from giving birth…she wondered if he knew that or if he thought he was going to get on top of her the day after the baby was born.

When he spoke about the hunt she watched him and usually when he mentioned leaving she always felt sad and didn’t want him to go, but this time she thought maybe it had come at a good time. Perhaps they needed some space from one another and maybe the hunt would help exert the frustrations he felt and put him in a better mood. “Alright” She nodded and looked back to Canyon “I will make sure to begin packing for your hunt then”
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

Say What They May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:54 am

Why did she always feel the need to bring needs and feelings? Well, maybe Lorelei didn't always bring those up, but it irritated him when she did while he was upset. Noel was like a child in that sense, he didn't want to talk about his grumpy feelings while he was having them. He glanced to her as she spoke then drank the rest of his wine. "I can control myself." Their argument was really getting them no where. He stood from the table and walked over to her, feeling tense but wanting some sort of peace between them. He knelt down on the bed beside her and touched her hair, then ran his hands to her shoulders and began to massage them. Earlier in the week his mother had scolded him and reminded him that Lorelei was carrying his child, a big, heavy weight to carry, and that her body was probably sore all over. This was his small way of apologizing, and though his hands were rough they were good at massaging tired muscles.

The hunt would be a relief for both of them. It would give him something strenuous to do and give Lorelei time alone. Hopefully the villagers would not fill her head with any ridiculous rumors.

"I love you." He murmered softly, always feeling like a foolish boy head over heel when he said it. After that he shifted himself behind her and began to rub her back, feeling for any tense areas that were most likely caused by him.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

Say What They May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:02 pm

When he came over to her she watched him quietly, and then was surprised when he just began massaging her. She never imagined her being pregnant would be so stressful for the both of them, she thought it would be as blissful as it had been from the day she had told him she was with child. He was grumpy for lack of sex and she was grumpy because she felt miserable, women had warned her it wasn’t going to be so heavenly the entire time but she hadn’t realize what they truly meant until now. The first three months had been fine, a little morning sickness but she had felt great. But after that it started going downhill until she just started to feel nasty every day. She still had three more months of this…how would she last? The massage felt wonderful though, so that was a start. She let out a very content sigh and closed her eyes, smiling and glancing back at him “I love you too” And like that it seemed the fight was over and for that she was grateful.

Days later it was time for the hunt and Lorelei stood outside with Noel as he prepared his horse to go. A few days ago she had thought this absence would be good for them both, but like usual she was feeling a twinge of loneliness to know he would be gone. After the horse was packed she put her arms around him and kissed his chest “Be safe, my heart” She murmured, looking up at him and smiled softly “I will miss you”
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

Say What They May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:24 pm

Noel had no idea that pregnancy would be this stressful. Would having a child be this stressful? Would he ever see his wife naked again? He had to be able to. How else would other make more children? Most families had more than one child, he was just an oddity that came from a family with only one. He had never actually asked why he was single, but it was something that dwelled heavily on his mind now.

Days later things seemed at ease again though he still felt stressed. Like he had said repeatedly he was not an animal, but he did need an outlet of some sort with all the stress that the town brought him lately. The hunt would be good, and it would bring greatness to the village and feed all the hungry mouthes that ate for two. It seemed pregnancy was a trend in Riven lately, there must have been something in the water. "I will think of you while I am away, my sunshine." He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in close, rocking her a bit before leaning down and kissing her goodbye. The hunt would take days and by the time Noel came back many things would have changed in Riven.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

Say What They May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:06 pm

“You better think of me every second” She said with a smile and kissed him back in return then took his hands and put them on her stomach “The baby says goodbye as well” The baby was always the most active in the morning and he was kicking up a storm like usual. She then watched as he got on his horse and went to meet the other hunters to go on their trek. While he was gone she missed him, but everyday life went on, though she had far less cooking and laundry to do with him gone but it just made her more bored and spend more time thinking of him. She didn’t sleep as well either like usual but it couldn’t be helped. However a few days later she heard the rumors…and worry started again.

When she was getting water at the spring she heard women gossiping that Catalina had not been seen in a few days, not since the hunters left and people suspected that she had gone with to…accompany Noel. If it had been any other woman she would have trouble believing it, but not Catalina, not after what had happened. The hunters gone and Catalina not seen around? Far, far too suspicious. Too much of a coincidence. Feeling panic she didn’t know what else to do but to go to his mother, feeling like she was going to pass out. Noel had promised…he swore to her he would not do anything, but still she couldn’t shake this horrible feeling. When she found his mother she just let the words blurt out “Is it true Catalina went with the hunters? With Noel?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Say What They May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say What They May   Say What They May Empty

Back to top Go down

Say What They May

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Into the Myst :: Riven :: Plateau Island-