Into the Myst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:50 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» this is home
I summon thee (open) Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:20 am

» Tatterdemalion 2.0
I summon thee (open) Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:16 am

» Translucence
I summon thee (open) Emptyby Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:43 pm

» Fear makes the wolf look bigger
I summon thee (open) Emptyby Cecelie Atreyu Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:18 am

» Justice Will Serve
I summon thee (open) Emptyby Hawke Vezzan Fri May 31, 2013 2:45 pm

Credits
Layout design by Corky. Altered banner and background credited to their artist. History, ages, creatures, races and concept art credited to Cyan Worlds and Ubisoft, alterations credited to Corky.
OPEN CBOX

I summon thee (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clytemnestra Luna
Uru Queen
Clytemnestra Luna

Female
Character Age : 25
Home Age : Uru

I summon thee (open) Empty
PostSubject: I summon thee (open)   I summon thee (open) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:28 pm

On this day, the sun's ray had entered the castle, which is made of crystal. As the sun's ray collided with the crystal, it had lit the entire castle with light rainbow colors. It was a mesmerizing view for everyone else but not for the Queen who had lived so long inside the silent and lonely walls of the castle.

News had reached the Queen's ear about a famous soldier around Uru, who has been requested by far many aristocrats for his service. The Queen has ordered several knights in search for someone who possibly knows a thing about the Arts. Today was like any other days that had passed; her useless knights brought her displeasing news. "Whaaaat!?" the Queen said in a high pitched and loud voice that had echoed in the entire throne room.

A knight bowed in front of her, "My sincerest apologies your Highness. We are doing the best we can in search for someone who knows something about the Art" the knight said, in his slightly shaking voice trying to hide his fear from the Queen's wrath. Clytemnestra looked fiercely in the said knight. "Still no progress about the search! Useless imbeciles!" she said.

"I've learned that there's a great soldier somewhere in Eder Kemo. Hawke Vezzan! Find him and bring him to me!" she ordered. "Y-yes, your Highness" the soldier replied as he stood up, still his head down, bowed before the Queen and disappeared from the throne room. "A great soldier can be handy in search for the Art" she thought in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male
Character Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: I summon thee (open)   I summon thee (open) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:56 pm

Hawke did his best to stay under the radar. He didn’t like attention, he merely liked doing his job and he never needed recognition for it. But no matter how hard he tried to stay out of the spotlight, it always found him from time to time. Aristocrats would seek him out…or actually, they’d make their servants seek him out and ask him to work for their master, but Hawke always refused. He hated Teledahn and the stuffiness of it, everything there was fake, overdone and saturated with back stabbing politics. Eder Kemo was crawling with crime and poverty, no thanks to the riches of Teledahn. And it was there in Eder Kemo doing his rounds that he was found, and immediately he knew the other soldiers were from Teledahn by the polished way they were dressed…but he did not expect who they were sent by.

The queen….the queen? What could she possibly want with him? He had never been to the castle before, though had seen it from afar. He did not make it known of course, but he was no fan of the queen. Her reign and father’s reign was the reason why more than half the people of Uru were starving and poor. He wanted nothing to do with her, but that didn’t matter, when the queen summoned you, you went. As he walked into Teledahn he frowned, sticking out from everyone else in his dirty uniform and unwashed skin and was reminded why he hated this place as people looked at him with disgust as if he was some sort of rodent. The queen’s soldiers had asked if he wanted to clean up before seeing the queen, but he had declined. In his eyes, whatever business she had with him should not matter what he looked like.

Once inside the castle he quietly shook his head at the elaborate elegance. All of this decoration and excess….it could feed the people of Eder Kemo for years and years. Many others may have been entranced by the beauty, but it only disgusted him, though didn’t dare let it show. Once brought into the queen’s throne room, despite his dislike of her, Hawke was never one to ever be impolite or brash. He got down on a knee to bow to her and lowered his head respectfully “Your majesty”
Back to top Go down
Clytemnestra Luna
Uru Queen
Clytemnestra Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: I summon thee (open)   I summon thee (open) EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:58 pm

A fine soldier in a dirty and worn uniform has been sighted as he entered the throne room. He respectfully lowered his head before the Queen. The Queen noticed that the soldiers that were with him were the ones she ordered to locate Hawke Vezzan. She looked at them with her usual cold stare and waved her hand as if ordering them to leave the room.

A brave knight came forward and said in his low toned voice "Your Highness, we cannot leave you alone with this man" as he motioned his hand towards Hawke. "SILENCE!" the Queen said out loud echoing throughout the room with a piercing look towards the knight sending chills down his spine. The knight bowed his head and then disappeared from the throne room.

Being completely alone with Hawke, the Queen's eye scanned his very being. One could feel the cold stare she was giving to the said soldier as if looking through his soul. "You must be wondering why I have summoned you" the Queen started as she was not the type who could wait. "I need you to accomplish something for me. In return, I will grant you a reward" she continued still looking down at the soldier who was still on his knee.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: I summon thee (open)   I summon thee (open) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:48 pm

Hawke kept his head bowed, though he glanced ever so slightly to the soldier who spoke up. If he had been in any other person’s presence other than the queen, he would have come to his own defense that he had never placed any harm on a person without need, but in this case he kept his mouth shut. He was summoned here by the queen and not on his own devices, he had no intention to harm her, but with the politics of Uru he supposed everyone down to a small mouse was considered a threat to royalty. When she shouted he didn’t flinch a muscle, simply remained in his position until the soldiers left and the queen addressed him. It seemed he would not have to wait long to know why he was here, for the queen seemed quite eager to get to the point.

Carefully he raised his head to look at her, though stayed kneeling “I never seek reward, your majesty” He was a humble man who did things for the sole purpose of helping people…he also did not do things based on moral principle “I am honored you came to me for help, I will try to assist you if I can” He had a feeling he would not like whatever this request was, coming from the queen he couldn’t feel it was anything good, but he of course would listen first and make judgment later.
Back to top Go down
Clytemnestra Luna
Uru Queen
Clytemnestra Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: I summon thee (open)   I summon thee (open) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:55 pm

The Queen's gaze remained at the soldier. When he finally raised his head to look at her, she motioned her hand ordering him to rise. She needed to see the man's every move and reaction towards every word she spoke. "Very well" she replied when the man addressed her concern. "Throughout the years, I have learned about the Arts and it's so called Holders with the help of all the resources I can get in the palace. I need you, a fine soldier to lead the high ranking knights I have appointed in search for every living creature who possibly know a thing about the Arts" the Queen impatiently got straight to the point as she does not have the entire day to waste.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: I summon thee (open)   I summon thee (open) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:00 pm

He slowly rose to his feet, for even though she gave him the order to stand he still proceeded with caution, for he knew of the queen’s reputation for having an unstable temper. He stood straight and clasped his hands behind his back as it was the standard pose for soldier’s when at attention. He watched her as she spoke and curiosity creeped further and further into his eyes. He had heard faint whispers about the Art, about the woman Yeesha who had possessed it. But as far as he and anybody else knew it had died with her and no one else was alive who had the power. Inside he sighed, though outside he showed no other emotion but neutral. So the queen was wasting valuable time and money to find this so called Art while her people starved and wasted away? He felt there had to be far more important things than that but it seemed everyone in Uru only wanted power.

“To find the Art…I would have to leave Uru, would I not?” He turned down people to merely live in Teledahn for work, he did not want to leave Uru all together to go running around in search of some fairytale. He had purpose in Eder Kemo, he did not want to give that all up to be the queen's lackey “I am honored you came to me your majesty for this request but, I feel I do the most good in Eder Kemo assisting the people there”
Back to top Go down
Clytemnestra Luna
Uru Queen
Clytemnestra Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: I summon thee (open)   I summon thee (open) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:10 pm

The Queen had intended to gaze on the soldier's reaction as she mentioned about the "Arts". The Queen's eyes twitched as she saw no emotion on the soldier's face but nevertheless, he had given his reply. "If needed yes, you will have to leave Uru. However, you can always return whenever you wished to. I will be generous enough to support the search should you accept" Clytemnestra answered. She's the type who will give anything in order to achieve whatever she wanted.

"I want "results". My useless knights only knows how to bring me disappointment" Clymnestra said as she gritted her teeth, putting emphasis on the word "results". The Queen had remained seated on the throne, getting more and more impatient.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: I summon thee (open)   I summon thee (open) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:26 am

He frowned and shifted the weight on his feet, glancing down for a moment as he tried to think how he could decline the queen without getting lashed out for it. After a moment he realized there was probably no way to do this, not with her temper, so he merely had to suck it up and say what he meant to say and deal with the consequences later. He would however try to make it sound as much as his fault as possible, since he knew royalty never liked to be directly turned down by something they wanted. Generous enough to support the quest? If only he could ask her where her so called generosity was for her people “I am flattered, your majesty, but I am but a simple soldier taught how to fight men. I do not believe I hold the knowledge or mental capabilities to search for something so precious. A man of great wisdom and planning is better suited then a mere grunt”

He nodded as if he held understanding for her troubles, even though he did not “I fear I would perhaps only bring you more troubles. I would not wish to fail you” He didn’t want to leave Eder Kemo, he felt if he left them for any period of time then the people there would be defenseless. He was their only defense; he could not abandon them to chase after some silly Art that did not exist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I summon thee (open)   I summon thee (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

I summon thee (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1