Into the Myst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:50 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» this is home
Come away little lamb - Page 3 Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:20 am

» Tatterdemalion 2.0
Come away little lamb - Page 3 Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:16 am

» Translucence
Come away little lamb - Page 3 Emptyby Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:43 pm

» Fear makes the wolf look bigger
Come away little lamb - Page 3 Emptyby Cecelie Atreyu Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:18 am

» Justice Will Serve
Come away little lamb - Page 3 Emptyby Hawke Vezzan Fri May 31, 2013 2:45 pm

Credits
Layout design by Corky. Altered banner and background credited to their artist. History, ages, creatures, races and concept art credited to Cyan Worlds and Ubisoft, alterations credited to Corky.
OPEN CBOX

Come away little lamb

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female
Character Age : 23
Home Age : Uru

Come away little lamb - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come away little lamb   Come away little lamb - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:31 pm

Ever since she was a girl Cecelie had been trained to try and learn more about people. Hawke was a man that left her endlessly curious, even if he didn’t think there was much to him. She was even curious when he insisted that he would be fine even though his face was turning pale and he couldn’t keep his eyes open. “Hawke-“ she started to argue, but focused instead on the tourniquet on his leg.

Soon she had the bleeding stopped and she wrapped his leg in fresh clean wraps to keep it clean. Though she was not an official doctor to Uru’s standards, she was trained the way a J’nanin doctor would have been. She packed his wound and wrapped it fresh, setting a few herbs to cease bleeding and prevent infection inside the wrap as well. Once she was satisfied that his wound was well taken care of she looked him over and frowned at the sight of the injured soldier. Instead of trying to wake him she made it more comfortable for when he did wake. Gingerly her hands worked to remove his armor, then knitted her brows at the sight of his dirty shirt beneath. Even his pants were dirty. After a few moments of moral deliberation she dug in a closet and found some of her father’s old clothes. They were a little old, but they were clean. As she held the clothes to her chest she looked the soldier over and debated whether or not it was morally right to strip an unconscious man of his clothes…

Nearly twenty minutes later Cece was putting her finishing touches on Hawke. She had maneuvered him to lay down on the couch and put a blanket underneath incase he were to spout blood from anywhere else. Another blanket was wrapped over him and tucked in, much like a sick child would have been. He was in fresh clothes, and his mangled and bloody clothes were left in the laundry tub in the next room. She had even gone so far as to remove his stiff shoes and plugged her nose with a little smile when she did. Cecelie sat at his side wiping his face clean with a warm, damp cloth, trying to reassure herself that she wasn't going to end up with a dead soldier on her couch.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male
Character Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lamb   Come away little lamb - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:51 pm

Hawke didn’t wake when she moved him about to make him more comfortable, though he did stir some but his eyes didn’t open for his body was suffering to much blood loss at the moment to allow him to awaken. If he had awaken he would have (politely) argued the changing of his clothes, for he lived and breathed in his armor, a Urun soldier was rarely ever caught without it for it was what helped protect them from harm. But he wasn’t awake to tell her no and stayed unconscious through her entire care of him, his body restoring itself as he slept and he stayed this way for about two hours before he awakened, and what an awakening.

Among the many things he was trained, to be hyper aware of your surroundings was one of them. As he began to awaken from sleep, even before he opened his eyes he knew he was somewhere strange. His eyes flew open and he sat up so hard it was a surprise a snap wasn’t heard as his body sliced through the air. His hand immediately went down to his hip where his sword should be, only to look down puzzled when his hand tangled in a blanket placed over him. He also felt a freedom of his chest and realized his armor was gone as well. His body tensing he looked around, quickly pushing away the blankets and getting off the couch to stand, hissing when he felt a sharp pain shoot up his leg.
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lamb   Come away little lamb - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:20 am

After reassuring herself that Hawke’s heart rate wasn’t slowing down to a dangerous level Cece left him to sleep. She changed her own clothes into a flowing white nightgown that gracefully fell over her curves, and washed the red paint from her skin. Underneath the red paint bruises had begun to form around her wrists, neck, and a slightly bruised cheek with a cut. Oh how lovely she looked. The young girl frowned at the sight of herself in the mirror but fixed her hair as best she could before going into the living room and curling up in the chair nearest Hawke to sleep.

The sound of rustling woke her and she opened her sleepy, doe-like eyes slowly only to sit up quickly when seeing the soldier awake. She cleared her throat and watched him silently for a few moments, gauging his reaction and body language. “Your armor was dirty… so I washed it.” She gestured to the kitchen doorway where the armor sat drying over some cloth. “And your clothes were ruined.” So I changed you? Was that how she should have ended the sentence? Cecelie began to blush and glanced away. “I did not want your wounds to get infected…” Yes, that was why she changed him; not because she wanted him to feel better once he woke up or wanted him to think she was good at caretaking. The girl had even taken off his damn shoes, she just wanted him to be comfortable... but was now feeling like a weirdo or a town reject. “How do you feel?” She asked, finally standing from the chair and walking passed him to get him some water.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lamb   Come away little lamb - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:19 pm

He turned quickly when he heard her, ready to fight if he had too, but he calmed down when he saw it was only here and that quickly made him remember the events before. He took in a deep breath to calm down and shook his head “It is fine. I just forgot where I was” He explained, but then the realization came of how he was in different clothes? He looked down and touched the clothes she had put him in, blinking a bit and wanted to ask how she had changed him and what exactly he had seen but felt perhaps that was not proper or showed how grateful he was for the care she had given him “Thank you, Cecelie.” He put pressure on his leg a few times and felt pain every time, so he sat back down to not make his injury worse “I feel quite well” He made a face “I do not recall much after the fight….” Oh lord, that’s when he realized what had happened.

“Did I faint?” A Uru soldier that fainted…utterly humiliating and weak. He was embarrassed he had done that, one bleeding wound and he couldn’t have kept his strength up. Little did he realize he would be dead right now if the wound had been any closer to an artery and he was utterly fortunate to be breathing. But he didn’t know that so now he felt like some idiot new trainee who fainted because of a scratch on his arm. He shook his head “I apologize for fainting. It was weak and I will not do so again, but thank you for keep a close eye on my health while I slept” He looked her over, seeing the bruises and he frowned “Are you still feeling alright?”
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lamb   Come away little lamb - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:32 pm

Cecelie had already begun to chalk this time up to be the last time she would ever see Hawke. She had changed him! If she hadn’t he would have laid in his bloody, filthy clothes and may have gotten an infection… but still, she had seen him stripped down and though she would never admit it out loud she was entranced by him. Of course she had been a lady and tried to avert her eyes, but his sculpted body—Oh lord, just stop.

The memory made her blush as she sat in the chair watching him.

“You did.” She said as she stood. “You lost quite a bit of blood protecting me.” In her eyes he was not weak, she would have thought anything else before that. So when he apologized she frowned and looked confused. “You are not weak. You saved me from being attacked and were up against three men, and the wound was so deep you may as well use it as a new pocket.” Is that how he was trained to think? Was he so set in his ways as a soldier he couldn’t see his own triumph? The idea made her frown and feel sorrow for him as she looked him over, only to break her stare to go get him a glass of water and bring it back to him. “Drink this.” She handed him the glass and knelt down in front of him, her hand on his knee before she paused. “I should check your wound again to be sure the bleeding has stopped. May I?” She looked at the lump from the bandages around his leg and tilted her head, careful with delicate hands not to hurt him any further. “I am unscathed, and grateful you were here.”
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lamb   Come away little lamb - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:06 pm

When she blushed he looked curious, wondering what he had done to embarrass her. Even though he didn’t like to warrant that reaction out of her because he felt he had done something wrong, he liked to see the blush on her cheeks, but he tried not to grin and keep his face stoney. When she mentioned the men anger sparked in his eyes, a furious darkness that did not often touch the man. He was reminded that he needed to report to the captain of the guard about them, but he wondered just how far he could get. The pain had been very evident when he stood up, but he would just have to ignore it like he always did, there were important matters to attend too.

He did see his triumphant and the good he had done in saving her, but any sort of weakness was frowned upon among the soldiers and if any of the others learned he had fainted over such a “little” wound, they would mock him endlessly for it and they would learn about it because when Hawke reported an event he made sure to give every accurate detail, no matter how it made him sound. When she brought him the water he thanked her and gulped it down, his body thirsting for water but he did not ask for anymore. He glanced down to the wound and nodded “Of course, yes. Then I must go and report what happened. Do you feel you will be safe? I can send for another soldier to guard you. Someone I trust”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lamb   Come away little lamb - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come away little lamb

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Into the Myst :: Uru :: Eder Kemo-