Into the Myst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:50 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» this is home
Please, just listen. - Page 3 Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:20 am

» Tatterdemalion 2.0
Please, just listen. - Page 3 Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:16 am

» Translucence
Please, just listen. - Page 3 Emptyby Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:43 pm

» Fear makes the wolf look bigger
Please, just listen. - Page 3 Emptyby Cecelie Atreyu Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:18 am

» Justice Will Serve
Please, just listen. - Page 3 Emptyby Hawke Vezzan Fri May 31, 2013 2:45 pm

Credits
Layout design by Corky. Altered banner and background credited to their artist. History, ages, creatures, races and concept art credited to Cyan Worlds and Ubisoft, alterations credited to Corky.
OPEN CBOX

Please, just listen.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female
Character Age : 23
Home Age : Uru

Please, just listen. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:39 am

Cecelie had been an only child. She had grown up around others, but she had been the only daughter of Atreyu. When she asked when she was a child her father had told her that they had the perfect daughter, so why try and test fate by having another? She had believed him then but now that a future family was looming she wondered what the real reason was.

If Cecelie wanted a unicorn she imagined that Hawke would try and find one for her. It made her smile warmly at him and touch his ankles lovingly, or as lovingly as one could touch ankles. After she removed her bra his reaction made her laugh. A light, melodic sound carried from her as he tried to continue talking. “Hawke,” She said his name with a little smile and slowly made her way through the water towards him. Bubbles clung to her skin though she didn’t raise her chest higher than the water. She may have been bold enough to take her bra off, but she was not daring enough to jump out of the water and bare herself to him. Instead she got back on his lap and ran her hands up his chest, then kissed him. “I will love you,” She kissed his cheek and leaned her chest against his comfortably. “Always.” When her breasts touched his skin it sent a shiver through her spine and goosebumps ran along her flesh. To distract herself from feeling so jumpy like a little kid she kissed his cheek, then began to kiss his neck.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male
Character Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:25 am

Hawke would find her a unicorn if she wanted, and if he couldn’t find it he would just buy her a white horse and stick a cone upon its head and create a unicorn for her to make her happy. Of course any more thought was impossible when she said his name and came back close to him. Oh…oh…oh. He stared at her, not daring to move in that moment because he didn’t trust his body and what it would do. Why did she do these things to him? Yes he had resolve but only so much could he handle. Was she testing him? Did she wanted something to happen? Was she just completely clueless she was giving him a heart attack? Who knew, but he sat there and tried to be a good boy and keep his hands to himself…though he couldn’t say much for other body parts.

When her chest rested against his he felt he might literally die in that moment, though from panic or bliss he wasn’t sure quite yet. He had to remind himself to breathe…breathe in and breathe out, breathe in and breathe out…it wasn’t helping. She was topless pressed up against him, the big bad soldier was losing the fight. As she kissed his neck he stared forward and remained like a shoulder, swallowing hard and just kept repeating in his head to breathe to keep himself, primarily his body, distracted.
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:38 am

It was scary to be in the bath with Hawke, and scary to be topless with him. Cecelie was comfortable with her body and would have been much more frightened if she had removed her panties. Oh hell she wouldn't have been able to move. Removing her bra was easy. No harm could come from taking her top off, right? He was the first man she had ever pressed herself against... but why was this so different? In the woods where they swam it was freezing and she was sure he could feel her nipples through her bra, it was just too damn cold not to! How was this different? Yes, just keep asking yourself that, Cecelie.

She felt how rigid his body was and after a few kisses she leaned her head back and touched his chin. "Is everything alright?" She reached down into the water and took his hand, running her fingers along his, then placed his hand on her bare side. "I am not a witch, Hawke. You will not turn to stone if you look at me." The young woman said with a light laugh and kissed his chin, then his mouth. It didn't quite make sense what she was saying, because it seemed she meant to look at her breasts though they were covered in bubbles and beneath the water pressed to his chest. She meant for him to relax and enjoy her company. Her hands ran up to his shoulders and began to rub them to help him ease his tension. "Are you getting cold?" Perhaps he wanted to jump out of the bath and run all the way back to Teledahn.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:41 pm

Maybe she thought no harm came from removing her bra, but Hawke was a male and males thought entirely different. First the clothes, then her bra, then her underwear…then he would be in big trouble because control would be on even a thinner thread if it got to that. The woods was public, this was not, his restraint was different….it was far less. Especially now knowing she would be his wife his mind kept saying that it didn’t matter, well, maybe it wasn’t exactly his mind doing the talking there. He nodded stiffly to her question then frowned “I know…” Oh he knew she wasn’t a witch, of he knew very well and that was why he was struggling to stay behaved.

His head was heavy when she placed It against her side and he just let it stay there without budging it, not even twitching his fingers to feel her skin. Oh she was going to kill him, she was so going to kill him. He tried to smile and relax but his body was too hyper aware “No…I’m not…cold..” He muttered slowly, taking in a breath to try and calm himself down but he didn’t seem to be able too. What his body wanted was to take her right then and there, but he knew that was not right. Maybe if he sang a song in his head….nope, didn’t help.
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:46 pm

Cecelie had a hard time understanding what she was doing to him. She could only assume he was just as nervous as she was, butterflies filling their stomachs, and that he was uncomfortable with her ontop of him. But they were to be husband and wife, and she didn’t want them to be as uncomfortable around each other on their wedding night as she had heard tales of others. There had been horror stories of wedding nights, of men who didn’t know where to put it and women who cried out in agony and dissatisfaction. She wanted to be comfortable, she wanted to know what Hawke liked.

So she kissed his neck again and draped her arms over his shoulders, pressing her chest into him more. It was a bold move from such an innocent girl and she blushed as she kissed his cheek. “I want to be comfortable with you, Hawke… are you comfortable?” In Cecelie’s eyes she was failing him. She was failing making her husband-to-be at ease and relaxed enough to put her hands on her. Finally she pulled back just enough, her chest barely grazing his as she looked at him. “You seem upset. Tell me what you are thinking, Hawke… Be honest.” She kissed him gently. “You can tell me anything.”
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:18 pm

He was feeling a hell lot more than butterflies at the moment, things he felt he shouldn’t be feeling just yet until they were properly married. Their wedding night they would be married, it would be completely proper to be in this sort of situation, but they weren’t married yet. He wasn’t acting the way he did because he didn’t know what to do, oh he knew what to do, that was the problem…his body wanted to do the things he knew. If he was any less a gentleman he would have pushed her off and told her to stop before she made him explode, but instead he let her do as she wished and just hoped he could control himself but that control was slowly slipping. He realized this when his hand started stroking her side and he moved his hand back.

He swallowed hard and sucked in a breath “Not-not that um…I’m not, comfortable, it is just…well, with you this way and, I, were not married yet I just do not want to, well…” Ok, he really wasn’t making sense. “I am not upset. No, no that is not the word but, just, you’re…I’m…” He still couldn’t seem to form sentences, but with her chest still touching him there was just no blood to spare for his brain. He sighed heavily “I do desire you. Of course I do. This…is difficult”
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Poor Cecelie was under the impression that Hawke was as nervous and fidgity as he was because he didn't know what to do. She stared at him as he spoke, tilting her head to the side in a cute but confused manner. "Hmm?" She hummed, not understanding where he was going.

Then it hit her and she blushed, looking down at the bubbles and avoiding all eye contact with her fiance. "Oh." She slid her hands down his chest and pushed herself back off of him, using his lower stomach as her balance. Once she was on the other side of the tub she began to giggle and dropped her head down even further. Soon she covered her face and continued laughing, feeling a blush cover her cheeks and nose. "I am awful." This wasn't the first time she had brought the man out of him. "I want to remain a maiden until my wedding night, but I want us to be comfortable with one another... I have heard so many awful stories of men not knowing where to put it and ---" and she had already said too much. Cecelie giggled and reached forward, taking his hand and lifting it to kiss his finger tips. "I love you. I was not trying to push... I just do not want our wedding night to be ... bad." What if he was awful? The idea loomed in her head and she crinkled her nose at the thought. "Have you been with many women?"
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:52 pm

His whole body relaxed again when she got off of him and he let out a breath through his mouth. He loved how innocent she was, it attracted him, but it also made him groan. She was so unaware of her body and he was too aware of his. When she blushed and started to laugh he looked curious then frowned and leaned forward “No, no, you’re not awful” He tried to tell her, not wanting her to feel bad “You-“ He paused “You have not been with a man. You don’t seem to know the affect you have on me.” He smiled and chuckled some. When she started to state her fears he grinned and looked down, feeling a bit of warmth on his face. Oh…so that was it. This made him even more shy.

“Cecelie you, you do not need to worry” He started slowly, trying to figure out how to word it “I will know what to do” He had no intention of hurting her or making it awful, he hoped he didn’t make it awful, he hadn’t heard complaints before but who knew. Her question made him blush bright and he leaned back “I have…been with a few” He wasn’t going to lie, but he didn’t want to say how many either. He had only been with four in his lifetime but to Hawke that was a lot and he didn’t want her to think him a man whore.
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:37 pm

What sort of affect did she have on him? His response made her blush and pull her knees up to her chest. She brushed a west strand of hair back from her face and laughed some more, but this time it was a lighter and more airy sound. "Here I am thinking of our wedding night and you only just proposed tonight." One elbow propped up on the side of the tub while her hand covered her eyes and she crinkled her nose with a smile. "But I have dreamed of marrying you since... since I met you." After a moment her fingers parted and she peeked a look at him shyly, then finally dropped her hand slowly.

"I hope you know what to do for the both of us." The young virgin said boldly and gave him a playful smile. "I am nervous. I wanted to ease my worries with you by ... by..." By taking her bra off in the tub? "By taking baby steps." Baby steps so she didn't want to hide under a rock, or so that he wouldn't lose himself the moment he saw her naked. When he answered her question she felt jealousy grip within her but she remained collected. Those women were long gone. "A few?" She still wanted to know. She took his hand and kissed the tips of his fingers one by one. "How many women have you kissed?"
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:25 pm

He was surprised she was already thinking of the wedding night, even he hadn’t thought about it yet but he realized she was thinking about it for other reasons. She was scared about it, and that made him frown. He had never been with a virgin, he had been with woman who pounced him like cougars, never had then be shy or afraid of the act. He smiled gently at her though when she said she imagined marrying him from the beginning “I did as well” From the moment he saw Cece he had been taken by her and had known he had wanted to woo her, proposing had never really been a surprise decision to him at all during their relationship

He took her hand and squeezed it “I promise our wedding night will be wonderful. You do not need to worry.” He would make sure to be utterly careful and gentle and loving, he would give her no reason to dislike it. He nodded then got even more bashful. Why did she have to ask these things? He always felt odd speaking to her about it “Four” The same amount of women he had slept with.
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Most men would have taken Cecelie's innocence for granted by now. Most men would not have been able to handle the way she teased without needing to explode, or hit things, or do something else masculine to release their tension. Hawke must have had a very large amount of self control. She smiled in the bath tub, then ran her fingers along his and interlaced them together.

"Our wedding will be wonderful... and our marriage will be euphoric." She leaned forward and took his other hand to lace their fingers together. The way he blushed and got uncomfortable when she asked about other women made her smile. "Four including me?" She let go of his hands to reach under the water and tickle his feet and ankles. "I have kissed two." She looked down to the water and felt her cheeks color before looking up to him with a grin. Cecelie was not about to tell Hawke that the other man who had kissed her had also (accidentally) seen her naked. That was something he didn't need to hear. Instead of telling him that she crawled back up his lap and tickled her fingers up his chest before kissing him. "I like the second one." The first one had not been like Hawke, not at all. There was so much passion that bubbled within her for Hawke. Once again her chest grazed over his and she lifted higher out of the water as she kissed his cheek, her breasts just barely covered by bubbles. "I am cold now. Close your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:28 pm

For a man at his age who had only slept with four women, and only because they had come onto him first, many people could say his control was exceptional. He had had plenty opportunities to sleep with all sorts of women but he had never taken them. Not that he didn’t have needs, but he didn’t think he needed to constantly fulfill those needs every time he felt them. He raised her hand to kiss it “I hope to make it that way for you” He wanted her to have a wonderful wedding and a passionate wedding night and a happy marriage between the both of them, and he’d do anything he had to, to make those things happen. He shook his head “You are the fifth. And my last” Some men hated the idea of having to sleep with one woman for the rest of their life, but he looked forward to it.

He looked surprised that she had kissed another man, he had not known that, but he decided to not think about it. When she crawled back on his lap he stiffened again but this time he wasn’t as bad now that he knew her intentions before had been clueless. He gave her a kiss then nodded and closed his eyes dutifully as she told him too, he wouldn’t even take a peek.
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:34 am

The soldier would do anything for her, she was sure of that. There was no denying that they would have a happy marriage. They were perfect together and their relationship played out all of Cecelie's childhood dreams about her future husband. When he said she was his last she grinned and liked the sound that had. She was his last.

His lack of words to her kissing another man made her a bit nervous at first but then it stopped bothering her. Many women had kissed many, many men. She had only kissed a boy as a young girl, and it had never been as passionate as it was with Hawke. After they kissed she touched his face then stepped out of the tub, her skin prickling with goosebumps as soon as the cooler air touched her. She dropped her underwear, not wanting to walk around in soaking wet clothes, then quickly dried herself off and put on her lilac robe. Even when tied it draped open some in the front to show her chest but not breasts, but she figured that was nothing when he had just felt them against him in the tub. Once she was 'dressed' she took a towel and took Hawke's hand. "You can open your eyes, my soon to be husband." She gave him a little tug to get him up and out of the bath, then began drying him with the soft towel and looking at him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:52 pm

He waited patiently as she dried herself off, maybe a little part of him wished he would peek but he didn’t, he knew soon enough he would get to see her nude and he would much rather wait for that then be like an impatient boy and peek now. It would just ruin the wedding night…not to mention be highly rude and inappropriate. When she told him he could open his eyes he did and looked to her, though was a bit surprised to see her in a robe and not actually dressed in clothing like he had expected, but she was covered. He grinned when she called him her soon to be husband and couldn’t wait till it was simply just husband. If it was up to him he’d marry her tomorrow, but he knew a quick thrown together wedding was not want women wanted.

He stood up from the tub, the cool air not bothering him much and he stepped out. When she began to dry him he felt a little strange and it showed some in his expression, he didn’t want her to think she had to do these things for him like other husbands expected from their wives “I want you to know, even married, that you will always hold your independence” It was important for him to tell her that, that she wouldn’t become his servant when they got married, she was free to do as she wanted when married just as she was now.
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:48 pm

It wouldn't have entirely bothered Cecelie if Hawke looked to her now. Hell she had been rubbing herself against him and all but throwing herself at him (little did she know) and he had done nothing but stare at the wall behind her like it would come alive. It made her worry that on their wedding night she wouldn't be able to get his attention, but that was a thought for another night. She was done worrying about their wedding night... for now.

"I do not do this because I have to." She said as she ran the towel up and dried his hair, then down his chest. "I like to admire you, and this is a good excuse to do it." The little virgin smiled slyly and leaned forward, pressing her lips to his chest. "I will always be independent. I will always say what I think and act how I desire." She finished drying him off then moved her hand gracefully to untie his pants. "I want to go to bed, and I want you to hold me tonight... but not when you are wet like this." There were spare pants in the bedroom, and after she finished drying him that's where she guided him to.
Back to top Go down
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier
Hawke Vezzan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:34 pm

Oh…she’d get his attention on their wedding night. On that night he’d finally feel comfortable that he could touch her and look upon her body without feeling like some scum of a man. He would be nervous though, nervous to hurt her or that she wouldn’t enjoy it but he was good at hiding those feelings when he wanted and hopefully he could pass as a man who wouldn’t feel like a boy making love to the woman of his dreams. Oh great, now he was worrying about their wedding night and whether he would perform the way she was hoping he would. Did she imagine it going a specific way? As she put the thought aside, he started thinking about it.

He laughed “I see” He touched her face in a loving manner. He never understood why women liked to admire him, but apparently many thought he was attractive…he just didn’t see what was so impressive about him. He grinned “I would not expect anything different” She was a woman who was bold and strong, it was true he never really saw her turning into a meek and obedient wife and he didn’t want her too either. If he wanted that he would have picked a girl from Teledahn. He used a hand to hold his pants after she untied them, just in case, and then followed her into the bedroom to change.
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:38 am

Cecelie would never truly stop thinking of their wedding night until months after it when she was comfortable with him entirely. It would be a night she would remember the rest of her life. She tried to remember every night with Hawke, and cherish each one, but that one was going to be very, very hard to forget.

After she untied his pants she giggled and went to her bedroom. She pulled out a clean pair of trousers from her dresser for him, yet another pair of pants he had either left behind or that had once been her fathers. If anyone were to ever raid her house they would already think a married couple lived there. After she handed them to Hawke she leaned forward and kissed his chest, then circled behind him and trailed her fingers over the muscles of his back and shoulders. "I am not going to close my eyes." She said playfully and kissed his shoulder from behind. Only a second later she trailed around front and leaned up to kiss him, then went back to her dresser to keep her back to him as she picked out a night gown. "All my dresses go so nicely with my new ring." She said as she fingered through her clothes. "This one does, and this one does... oh look! This one makes my ring look nice too." She looked back over her shoulder with a grin then pulled out a dress and closed her eyes patiently, waiting for Hawke to change before she did the same.

[would you like to start a new thread? Wink]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please, just listen.   Please, just listen. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Please, just listen.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Into the Myst :: Riven :: Plateau Island :: Tree of Riven-