Into the Myst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:50 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» this is home
Meet The Parents - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:20 am

» Tatterdemalion 2.0
Meet The Parents - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:16 am

» Translucence
Meet The Parents - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:43 pm

» Fear makes the wolf look bigger
Meet The Parents - Page 2 Emptyby Cecelie Atreyu Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:18 am

» Justice Will Serve
Meet The Parents - Page 2 Emptyby Hawke Vezzan Fri May 31, 2013 2:45 pm

Credits
Layout design by Corky. Altered banner and background credited to their artist. History, ages, creatures, races and concept art credited to Cyan Worlds and Ubisoft, alterations credited to Corky.
OPEN CBOX

Meet The Parents

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male
Character Age : 28
Home Age : Riven

Meet The Parents - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Parents   Meet The Parents - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:26 pm

Usually Noel wasn’t one to care about other women touching him. Before Lorelei he would spend his time with multiple women in a week not caring if it upset one that he slept with another so easily, but since Lorelei came around things had changed. He wouldn’t even consider sleeping around or using rape as a punishment as many Rivenese often did. He wanted her and only her. So when Maggie laughed and called him shy he raised a brow, then offered a small smile. “Not shy.” No, he wasn’t shy… just taken.

“Riven has plenty of men.” He said with an almost teasing tone and pulled Lorelei closer to him. It would be nice to see Lorelei with such a close friend of hers rather than her quietness with the Rivenese women. Their Age could use some spicing up rather than just bold Israel and his peaceful wife. Diversity was what was missing in the ages, and women were the best to bring that around.

When Maggie made note of Lorelei’s pregnancy Noel watched her curiously, then glanced down to his wife’s stomach. Had it become bigger? He hadn’t noticed, but he was sure he would notice when her breasts began to swell. Had that happened already? He didn’t notice. He saw her nude every day and relished in it far too much to notice the small changes day by day. He reached down gently to touch her stomach and kissed her cheek, then glanced to Maggie. “No. Not openly." It wasn't a common custom. Intimacy of any sort just led to a deeper intamcy.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female
Character Age : 19
Home Age : J'nanin

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Parents   Meet The Parents - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:18 pm

In J’nanin touch was hardly a big deal, people were always hugging or touching each other when they spoke, but Lorelei knew that in Riven it was not allowed. If Maggie had touched him like that in Riven everyone would automatically assume she was his mistress or that she at least wanted to be, and expect Lorelei to be insulted. However she did not feel threatened by her friend admiring her husband, she found it quite amusing and an even a bit prideful Maggie seemed so taken by Noel and jealous that Lorelei had him. Maggie laughed whole heartedly when Noel told her there were plenty of men “Oh, don’t tempt me now” She teased in return. Maggie loved her husband, Lorelei knew that, but didn’t mean her best friend couldn’t have desires for a man less…fluffy than her Stewart.

Maggie had known Lorelei all her life, so she noticed the small differences in her. Lorelei had looked the same since she was sixteen, so to see her darker skin, wilder hair and the bump rising from her stomach it was like a big sign in her best friends face. Maggie chuckled when he said no “Well, congratulations all the same. Hopefully it’ll be a girl” Her friend said in excitement and Lorelei laughed some, amused how in Riven boys were wanted and in J’nanin girls were wanted. Maggie then smiled warmly at them both “You seem really happy, Lei” She said affectionately and Lorelei nodded “I am” That’s all she wanted people to see, was that she was happy. Her friend hugged her once more time “I’ll leave you to show him more around but, if your mother and sister get too much on your ass, you come stay with us if you need to get away, alright? And make sure you say goodbye regardless when you leave” She then turned to Noel “It was good to meet you. Nice to see Lorelei happy” She then pressed her hand against his stomach one last time and sighed wistfully “Oh goodness” She said under her breath before turning to leave them be.
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Parents   Meet The Parents - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:18 pm

Touching had never been big in Riven. Most people did not hug or hold hands. Noel tried to hold Lorelei’s hand here and there, but it was rare and when they were alone. In public he was not nearly as affectionate as he was in private, but that was not the Rivenese way. Even most married Rivenese didn’t show much affection other than sex or kissing. It was a nice change of pace to be touched, but it still made him stiffen and react like a young man who wasn’t used to the hands of a strange woman.

Noel watched the girls quietly, his eyes shifting from Lorelei then back to Maggie as they spoke. Was this how Nanite men felt? Quiet and spoken over? Not that he minded the lack of talking on his end, he was used to it. At the mention of a girl baby being born he raised a brow and glanced to Lorelei, though he told himself it did not matter and he would love a child either way.

“It was a pleasure, Maggie.” He spoke with manners, trying his best to behave around the one Nanite that liked him. When her hand found his stomach again he didn’t pull back like a shy beast, but only tensed and flinched lightly. “Come visit us.” He told her, then looked to Lorelei. She needed some friends to be herself around rather than just Israel.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Parents   Meet The Parents - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:10 pm

She merely smiled at the mention of a girl, knowing a boy would be much rather preferred but was just glad Noel didn’t mention anything about it though she saw at the corner of his eye as he looked at her. She appreciated Noel being so cordial to Maggie, but understood it was because she had been so friendly to him. At least she had Maggie on her side, it was a little better to think of her mother and sister hating him as long as someone in J’nanin took a liking to her massive husband and would stand up for her marriage. Maggie smiled warmly at his offer “You know I just might” Maggie had an adventurous spirit, her husband might not tag along but she had no problems with going to Riven if she knew she wouldn’t get her head chopped off.

When she left Lorelei smiled and laughed as she turned to look up at her husband “I am sorry about Maggie. She is….bold” Quite frankly she was surprised Maggie had contained herself enough to not ask Noel to drop his pants “She really likes you though. I could tell” And she was happy for this and happy she was excited about the baby, because she was probably the only one who would truly be excited about it. She slipped her arms back around him and rested her head against his chest “Thank you for inviting her to visit” Even if he hadn’t meant it, she thought it was sweet of him to say it for her.
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Parents   Meet The Parents - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:38 am

It would be good for Lorelei to have visitors. Then perhaps she would not feel quite so alone, and maybe there would be less tension between Riven and J’nanin. Both Ages claimed that the marriage had made peace, but there was still tension in the air between the people that went beneath the council’s promises. Besides, the boldness would entice the men of Riven and give them something to pine after.

He chuckled at Lorelei’s apology and leaned down to kiss the top of her head. “It pleases me to see you so vibrant.” And it pleased him to be around someone who welcomed them rather than someone who screamed and hit him. When she put her arms around his neck he pulled her in close and ran his hands down her back. It was a peaceful moment between the husband and wife before they would have to go back to the people who stared. A few people glanced down to the beach as they passed by, gawking at the barbarian and his tiny wife as if it was King Kong holding Ann Darrow.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Parents   Meet The Parents - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:13 pm

She grinned and looked up at him “I cannot wait to return to Riven to please you in more ways” The once clueless, shy woman was now quite a minx when it came to love making. She knew soon she would be heavy with child and in no mood to lay with her husband, so she wanted to make sure she pleased him as much as possible so he remembered it when she stopped being in the mood for it. She enjoyed the peaceful moment, always had, it was nice when he just held her and to have the sound of the ocean around them. In that moment she could pretend like she had in Riven, that everything was going to work out perfectly with her family.

After a few moments she slowly drew back and frowned “We should return to my home. Face my mother and sister” She looked utterly miserable to do this, but she knew the longer they were gone the more her mother and sister would be convinced Noel had done something to Lorelei or stolen her back to Riven. Better to face them now and get it over with, she just hoped somehow it would be such a horrible mess as before, but she doubted.
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Parents   Meet The Parents - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:53 pm

The leader chuckled at her comment and ran his hands down her sides to her hips suggestively, pulling her dress up just a little to tease her. “There are plenty of dark spaces we could sneak away to.” Hell they could just swim out into the ocean… No, the ocean here was far too cold. “Or we could go home.” And get the hell out of J’nanin.

When she suggested they go back to her mother and sister he exhaled a long breath, then nodded. It took him a few moments but he finally let her go and headed back up the beach towards the village. The warriors that accompanied them were up closer to the village, standing still and staring back at a few Nanite women who stared curiously at them like they were aliens. A few had glares, and a few looked like they thought they were statues that might talk at any moment, but once they saw Noel most left.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Parents   Meet The Parents - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:36 pm

She giggled and shook her head “If anyone caught you thrusting your hips in me they would have your head…both of them” Oh goodness she could only imagine the uproar if anyone saw them having sex, they would just automatically assume he was a sick bastard raping her in their Age as a way to spit at them. She knew Nanites accused the Rivenese for being savage, but at least there people listened better. Of course most only listened to her because she was Noel’s wife, other women never were heard, but here with her own people no one bothered to listen to her because they thought she was still too young to have an accurate opinion. At his reaction to return she frowned and touched his face, but then walked back up to the village with him.

She dragged her feet to return home, but eventually they made it back to her front door and she stepped inside with him. And just like she expected there was her mother and her sister ranting to her father in the living room, both women stopping to look as the couple entered. Her sister sneered at Noel “How dare you bring that beast in here” She snapped and Lorelei gave her a look “I am happy to see you as well, Letty…” Her own sister couldn’t even greet her first? It upset Lorelei but she shouldn’t have expected anything else. Her mother crossed her arms and glared “I don’t want him in my house. If the elders won’t do anything then fine, but I don’t want him in my house!” Her father just stood there looking weary and helpless, knowing he couldn’t do anything against his wife to assist his daughter. Lorelei sighed “Mama, Letty, please. Just listen to me. I love Noel-“ She started but her mother looked horrified and her sister scoffed “Lorelei, you idiot! He has merely brainwashed you, he made you submit to him and used you until he forced you to feel tied to him. A dog feels love for a human Lorelei but it is only because the human feeds it and shelters it and it feels obliged too, and that master can kick the dog all it wants and it comes back. He has just made you his bitch”
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Parents   Meet The Parents - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:22 pm

Something about Lorelei’s statement made Noel want it even more, but he kept his mouth shut. He knew it would only embarrass her if they were caught, but it still excited him to know that they could have been. Call it a typical man’s fantasy, but he kept these thoughts to himself and merely dragged his feet after her back into the village. Could they go home yet?

The warriors marched behind them, gazing all around at the strange beauty in J’nanin. They were impressed with the look of things but not so much the people, and they were quick to stare down those who glanced at them.

Once they were back to Lorelei’s home Noel wished that he might have a glass of wine before going in. Was this how it started with most Nanite men? One drink to calm the nerves then the next thing he knew all his money was given to the tavern and he hardly saw his own home? The leader stood rigid behind Lorelei, watching her sister with steely eyes. So many insults ran through his mind to spit at her but he kept his mouth shut and his fists clenched only for Lorelei’s sake. If she wasn’t related to Lorelei she and her mother would have had their tongues ripped out. “You speak to your own daughter as if she is some village idiot, but she is far brighter than either of you.” Oops. So much for keeping his mouth shut. Noel could only oblige his good behavior for so long. “The daughter that you gave away in order to save yourselves.” With that he shook his head disappointedly. “I thought Nanite women were stronger and more noble than that.”
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Parents   Meet The Parents - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:04 pm

She felt overwhelmed. When he stood up for her she pursed her lips, touched he wanted to stick up for her but also knew it was only fueling the fire. She touched his arm, though stayed quiet like her father as the tension grew in the room. Both her mother and sister instantly went on the defense when he spoke and stepped towards him to get in his face, snapping and snarling as they spoke over one another “You stupid hairy beast!” “Don’t you dare speak to us like that!” “You know nothing of the situation or our people!” “You do not have any power here!”[/b]. Lorelei closed her eyes and felt like she was having a panic attack, sliding a hand over her stomach as she took in a few deep breaths. In Riven she had learned to stand up for herself, but those were strangers, it had been easier. But she had to stand up for herself now.

“ENOUGH!” She suddenly shouted, both her sister and mother looking at her like as if they realized she was there. “How dare you! Don’t yell at us, Lorelei!” Her sister started but she shook her head “Shut up, Letty!” She snapped and glared at them both “I love Noel, no matter what you say or think I love him. He is good to me and treats me as well as I could ever ask for. I am happy with him! I am happy and you just…you just don’t care. You won’t listen” She looked to Noel then back to her family, taking in a deep breath “I am with child”. Her family’s jaws drops and they started clamoring again, even her father this time, but she shook her head and put her hands up “NO! No! I don’t want to listen to anymore! This child was conceived willingly and I am more than happy to be a mother. I came here to share this with you, so you would know I am safe and joyful with my life but you just won’t allow it! I will not allow you to continue to degrade my husband. He has not deserved it”

She took Noel’s hand and frowned at them, but kept her eyes hard “We will stay with Maggie and leave in the morning.” Her mother frowned and shook her head “No, Lorelei, please, Do not go so hastily. You just got here” She pleaded but her mother shook her head “It is either Noel and I or not me at all. I am sorry. But he is my family now as well. I want you to know this child, but not if you cannot respect his father” She then turned away “Let us go” She said softly to Noel as she went to the door.
Back to top Go down
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner
Cecelie Atreyu

Female
Character Age : 23
Home Age : Uru

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Parents   Meet The Parents - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:25 pm

It was a strange sensation to be yelled at by two women. In Riven there was little yelling done. Mostly men would shout a few words then fight. It may not have been the most civilized way to settle things but it got things done and there was no petty arguing, no wasted breath. Every muscle within him tensed as he stared down the squabbling women who squawked in his face. He stood most straight, lengthening himself so his face was not so close to their breath and noise, and he easily stood almost a foot taller than them both. “I do not need power to defend my wife. I will not let you insult her or the choices she has made.” He growled and prepared himself to argue against them more, but before he could speak more Lorelei jumped to her own rescue.

As much as Noel expected the shit to hit the fan he was in awe that both women sat silent. Only moments ago they would have easily cut off his head and fed it to the pigs, but now they stood with their jaws open looking like fools trying to catch flies. He watched them with a proud and triumphant air about him, letting Lorelei tell her story to them without interruption. When she argued to leave he supported her and followed her to the door, putting his hand on the small of her back to comfort her as they left. How did Nanite men deal with this every damn day?
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Parents   Meet The Parents - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:19 pm

Her family was shocked, Lorelei had never stood up for herself before or had yelled. She had always behaved like the men did and had been walked on and her voice lost among the other women in J’nanin. But she was changed now, she was the wife of a powerful and dangerous man and she had learned in Riven to try and reflect that to gain respect and she wanted respect from her family as well. She left with haste out of her home, quiet as she walked with Noel and it was obvious she was very upset but did not want to say anything. Why couldn’t they just respect her? Why was that so hard? Her sister had married and Lorelei had not thought Letty and her husband was a good match but she had not said anything because it was her sister’s decision and happiness, not hers, yet her family couldn’t give her the same courtesy.

She went on the other side of the village to Maggie’s home, knocking and it only took three seconds for Maggie to answer and give her a sympathetic smile “I already made up the extra room for you. Figured you two would show up” She moved aside for them to come in and Lorelei smiled to her “Thank you” She said graciously as they moved inside Maggie’s home. Maggie’s husband Stewart sat at the table and stared to see Noel there, frowing and motioning to Maggie “Oh no, no, no, no. I don’t want that mongrel in my house” He said and Maggie put her hands on her hips “Oh? Your home is it? That right? I only clean and cook and take care of your sorry ass.” She motioned to Noel “You want to kick him out? By all means, Stewart. Go ahead” She stood there expectantly and Stewart shifted in his seat, eyeing Noel but did nothing and Maggie snorted “Thought so” She rolled her eyes and ushered them up the stairs.

She showed them the room and where things were, then told them she would have dinner ready soon if they wanted some before leaving them in peace. Once the door was closed Lorelei sat on the bed and the stress of the day washed over her and she broke down crying, covering her face to hide it from Noel, not wanting to be weak infront of him but she couldn’t help feeling upset about her family’s reaction to her husband and child.
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Parents   Meet The Parents - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:51 am

The way Noel was treated gave him a new perspective on the hard beginning Lorelei had in Riven. Sure she had not been received as harshly and spit on like this, but he knew leaving her home had been difficult. Once they were outside he touched her hand as they walked, then pulled it up and kissed the backs of her fingers gently to comfort her.

As they approached Maggie’s home he stayed silent. The warriors behind them stood at attention outside her door, glancing all around as people went in for the night. It seemed they had reason to go in a little earlier this evening. Noel stepped inside without hesitation, standing strong beside his wife. He noticed the little man at the table and looked to him coldly, his dark eyes roving up and down the man as he said he must go. If it had been any other time he would not have been able to contain a laugh at Maggie’s response, but instead he nodded in thanks to her offer. “If you have enough to feed the mongrels outside I am sure they would appreciate it.” A slight smirk touched his face as he responded but the expression was fleeting and shortly after he followed his wife.

For a moment he let Lorelei cry. He let her get the overwhelming feelings out of her and stood silent, waiting long enough so that she might get a few good tears out. Then he went to her and touched her shoulders, then he took her hands and knelt down on the floor in front of her. At first he said nothing. He simply held her hands and touched her face, wiping a few tears away with his thumb, then he tried to comfort her. “You have family in Riven, and you have Maggie. You do not need to tolerate your mother and sister’s poor response. They are not worthy of your tears, my love.”
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Parents   Meet The Parents - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:51 pm

She knew now this was a bad idea. Her and her parents were probably better off never knowing what happened to their daughter, letting the villager’s gossip that she was dead, bitterly it seemed her parents would prefer her dead then find apparent “false” happiness with Noel. Did they not know her at all? If she had returned to J’nanin with Noel only a few weeks after their marriage then yes, they would had seen a miserable girl who would have begged her parents to not make her return to Riven and would have not argued with them when they called Noel a beast. But months had past and she had come here happy and smiling, and for some reason they decided that wasn’t what she was truly feeling. Would they ever understand?

She kept her face down as she cried, though squeezed his hands as he held them. After he spoke she looked up to him with a frown “I know. I just…I just wanted them to be excited, about the baby. I truly thought they’d be more tolerant than this once they met you and saw I was happy. I never expected perfection, nothing like that just…at least for them to have tried” Her father had accepted it at least, had stepped back and listened to her, though he had no say in anything to fight against his wife and eldest daughter. She sighed and leaned forward to kiss him “You are so good to me, my heart. I just wanted them to see that”
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Parents   Meet The Parents - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:18 pm

A warm welcomg was not what he had expected when coming to J’nanin. He knew the people here did not like the Rivenese, him in particular, but he hadn’t been expecting such a crude welcome party. The entire ordeal would roll off his shoulders and be forgotten as soon as he got home and had a good steak in one hand and a glass of wine in the other, but the same could not be said for Lorelei. No, this was something that would stick with her for quite some time and he felt there was nothing he could do about it.

“There is nothing you can do to change the opinion of a foolish man. You can only make yourself out wiser than he.” Noel took her hands and kissed them. “My father used to tell me that.” It was an extreme rarity for Noel to mention his father or anything about his life further back than the past two years or so. “The only people that need to know how good we are to one another is you and I, and soon the baby.” With that he touched her stomach and leaned in to kiss her cheeks, trying his best to comfort her though he felt like a fumbling fool.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Parents   Meet The Parents - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:24 pm

She smiled and ran her fingertips through his hair as he spoke words his father had told him. This intrigued her, because he never spoke of his father and she couldn’t recall him ever really mentioning him so directly. “Your father sounded like a very wise man” She kissed him one more time “I see where you get it from” She then looked down to her stomach and touched it. She knew he was right, the only opinion that mattered was each other’s and as long as their child grew up knowing their parents loved one another even from different world’s then nothing else and no one else should matter. Still it was a bitter pill to swallow to know her parents were so against their union and probably always would be. Her child would never get to know them, she’d have to tell him someday why her own parents were never around and it hurt but there was nothing that could be done.

She nuzzled his face and began to pull him close and she lied back against the bed. He wasn’t a fumbling fool at all, nowhere near in her eyes. He did comfort her and helped ease her sadness, he always could brighten her mood. As she began to kiss him the door opened and she glanced over to see Maggie blink at them then look away “Don’t see a thing. Can’t see anything. Just bringing food. Putting down food. Nope don’t see a thing. Leaving now” She sing songed as she set down a couple stacked plates of food down on a chest near the door then turned quickly and closed the door again to leave them alone. Lorelei laughed then looked back to her husband “Do you want eat?” She asked as she stroked the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Parents   Meet The Parents - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:01 pm

It was very rare for Noel to bring up past events. Most Rivenese didn’t bother telling stories like other Ages did. Sure, they made sure their history was passed down from generation to generation, but trivial life stories didn’t matter. They didn’t bother telling the tale of their first kiss, they only told the tale of their best hunt so that other’s might learn from it. It surprised him that Lorelei didn’t question more about his father but it didn’t bother him in the least. He smiled gently at her and kissed her, relieved that she was not sobbing anymore.

The leader was easily persuaded onto the bed with her. He crawled over her, touching her side lovingly as they kissed. His kisses were not a starved animal, but a passionate man who wanted to please his wife and take away her troubles. The opening of the door did little to dampen his mood. He simple glanced back only to see it was just Maggie and turned back to Lorelei with a smirk on his face as he listened to Maggie’s song. It was best to give her something to sing about so he didn’t bother moving from off of Lorelei, and instead waited for Maggie to leave before he stated kissing her again. “No.” Hell no he didn’t want to eat. He pushed her dress up and lifted her leg, sliding his hand up her thigh as he smirked. Well, maybe he did want to eat, but it wasn’t food that he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Parents   Meet The Parents - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:26 pm

She was curious of his father, she always had been curious about everything of Noel once she got to know him better, but she figured asking about his father would get her nowhere like it had in the past. She had come to just imagine Noel’s father exactly like him, from how he spoke and looked and acted since she had nothing else to go with about the man who had helped bring her husband into the world. What she did assume was he had to have been a very good man for Noel was so different than most Rivenese men who didn’t even know the color of their wives eyes. Her heart was still heavy over the disapproval and hatred of her mother and sister, but Noel was her comfort and she could try and forget about the rotten day if she absorbed herself with him.

Bless Maggie’s heart for leaving them so swiftly and not putting them down like she was sure her mother would have done, gone ballistic if she saw them, but she couldn’t think of that anymore. Noel was right, her family’s opinion didn’t really matter. The Rivenese had not approved of Noel marrying a Nanite, but he had done it anyway and she had to forget her mother’s opinion as well and live her own life the way she felt she needed and wanted too. She was married to Noel, what did they expect her to do? If she was miserable she would have wanted a solution to end the marriage but she didn’t. His answer to eating did not surprise her, once she even slightly riled him there was no stopping the man. How many council meetings and urgent calls had he been late too because he refused to cut their love making short? Too many and it made Lorelei giggle against his mouth as they kissed. When his hand trailed down up her leg she sighed pleasurably, arching her hips up.
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Parents   Meet The Parents - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:06 am

Noel would have to find a way to make it easier on Lorelei that her parents would not be in the child’s life. Who knew, maybe they would eventually come around and even start traveling to Riven, but it did not seem likely. His mother at home would love to be a surrogate to his wife and be at her beck and call, or as much as a Rivenese woman could be. But now was not the time to think of any of this. He was too busy being preoccupied.

Maggie was a doll. She knew exactly when to leave yet still left food. She would do well in Riven with any Rivenese man if only she would ever leave J’nanin. Noel smiled against Lorelei’s laugh and slid his hand up her thigh. His mouth then moved to her neck and shoulder as he maneuvered the dress to get it off. Oh how he hated J’nanin’s style of clothing. It wasn’t as easy to remove as the things she wore at home. After a few moments his hands somewhat gracefully moved her dress up and off of her so that he could kiss down to her breasts and let out a long, warm sigh of relief against them. As his mouth kissed her growing breasts his hand slipped down her stomach and between her thighs. Today had been so stressful; it felt good to unwind with his wife.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Parents   Meet The Parents - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:03 pm

She giggled some more as he fumbled to remove her dress, helping him after a few moments to remove it and slide it off. J’nanin dresses were long and flowy, not like the woven skirts and barely covering tops in Riven. Even trying to have sex with the dress on was difficult with how much fabric there was, but of course Lorelei would never admit that little detail out loud. She ran her hands through his hair as he kissed her chest, closing her eyes and shivering as the chilly J’nanin night air touched her skin. She sucked in a breath as his hand slid between her legs, her hips naturally moving against his hand. This felt right…no matter what anybody thought or said, this was right being with him. So she let herself be enraptured by him like usual…forgetting Maggie and Stewart’s bedroom was next to theirs.

After a typical rambunctious session she fell asleep snuggled against his side like usual, his body warmth keeping her warm during the cold night that she once was used too. As the morning came however she suddenly awoke, her stomach stirring unpleasantly in the sickness she was used too lately. She quickly got out of bed and kneeled down on the floor beside the chamber pot, leaning over and throwing up into it. She groaned, her shoulders sagging as her stomach emptied and she felt relief as the tightness in her stomach eased. She leaned back and took in a deep breath, glancing back to the bed and frowned some. The bed was at an odd angle, not in the same position when they had first started and it made her smile some before making a face as she wiped her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Parents   Meet The Parents - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:42 pm

It was a well-received release that night to be with his wife. After the stressful day and having to contain himself against her mother Noel was happy to unwind. He spent more time on her than usual, not that he ever skipped that now days, just to make sure she felt loved and appreciated. Afterwards he pulled her in close and kissed her shoulder gently, then rubbed her shoulders till he drifted off to sleep,

Noel was not a light sleeper, but he woke easily when Lorelei stirred. He rolled over in the bed and groaned, only to hear her get sick and he frowned. “Lorelei?” He questioned after a moment to make sure she was alright. Wasn’t pregnancy supposed to get easier the further along a woman was? Or did it only go downhill from here? He sat up in bed and reached to her to touch her face. “Are you alright?” Did she want breakfast now? With that he stood and found his pants to put on. “I will get you some water.” After fastening his pants he left the room and shut the door behind him, walking quietly to the kitchen to try and figure out how to get her some water and he felt rather like a big bull in a china shop.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Parents   Meet The Parents - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:11 pm

She hadn’t gotten sick in a few weeks, but she supposed the stress from the day before had caught up with her. At least she only got sick once, the first month she would get sick three or four times in the morning. She looked up at him on the bed and smiled wearily as he reached out to touch her, raising a hand to cover his hand “I am fine. It's passed” She stayed sitting on the floor however, just wanting to make sure the sickness was really over before she tried to move. Though she gave him a sweet look when he offered to get her water and waited till he left before slowly starting to move, though her stomach at the moment still seemed at ease. She found her dress and slipped it on before sitting on the bed and rubbing her stomach. It always fascinated her when she stopped to think she was really growing a human inside her.

Maggie heard someone in the kitchen and she got up and went downstairs, seeing Noel looking about for something. She chuckled and walked over to him curiously “Looking for something?” She asked with a raised brow and a smile. She then grabbed a cup from the cupboard and grabbed the pitcher on the table to fill it with water “I heard Lorelei get sick. My mama used to tell me women threw up so much in the first months to prepare them for the hardships of motherhood” She handed him the cup then smirked and nodded her head towards the stairs “You know, if there’s a hole in the wall from all the racket you two made last night in that poor rickety bed, you better fix it before you leave”
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Parents   Meet The Parents - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:20 pm

The morning sickness had always worried Noel. He wouldn’t let on that it made him fret like some hen worried about her little chicks. He worried because he thought it would hurt her in the long run, or whatever other reason there was to be nervous. Still he had always been very good at hiding it, or so he thought.

Once he was downstairs he tried to be cautious and not bump into anything. The old trained warrior in him kept him from making too much sound, but soon he heard footsteps behind him. A sigh of relief escaped him when he saw it was only Maggie and not the dreadful Stewart. “Water.” He responded and yawned, running a hand over his stomach and doing a small stretch. As she poured the glass he watched her then took it from her, sipping from it to hydrate himself before pouring more water into it for Lorelei. A smirk touched his face when she spoke and it wasn’t quick to fade like normal. “I thought she was being quite last night.” He sipped the water a little more. “Thank you for taking us in.” Noel? Thanking someone? Alert the heavens. “I appreciate it.” He was even surprised by himself that he knew that phrase in Narayan.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Louvel
Rivenese
Lorelei Louvel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Parents   Meet The Parents - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:48 pm

She chuckled “Water, pleaseShe teased him, though she got him the water with or without the extra word at the end. She put a hand on her hip and gave him a look “Quiet?! That was her quiet? Ocean blues, if that was her quiet I can’t even imagine her loud” She laughed “I’ve been married to Stewart for three years and he’s never made me make those sounds” But then again, Stewart didn’t look like Noel…she was sure a man like Noel could make any woman make exotic sounds. When he thanked her she looked a bit surprised, but she just smiled and waved it off “No thanks needed. Lorelei is my best friend. I would do anything for her” She started to move about the kitchen to make breakfast “Anyway, her mamma can be a real ass” She muttered.

She started a fire in the stove, taking out eggs and salted fish from the ice box and began cooking “I was afraid for her when she first went to Riven. Terrified. Lorelei is such a delicate thing, I thought your Age would eat her alive and she’d waste away. I didn’t think I’d see her again” She glanced to him with a slight frown “But, Lorelei’s always been rather an odd duck in J’nanin and she smiles at you…well, I’ve never seen her smile so warm before. And I like the way you look at her.” She smiled again and focused back on cooking “She’s obviously happy and if she’s happy well, whose to make any opinion about your marriage? I mean sure, it’s odd, arranged marriages don’t exist in J’nanin so it’s strange to think two people who didn’t pick one another could fall in love but it seems to have happened” She shook her head and started cracking some eggs “People just need to shut their damned mouths”
Back to top Go down
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader
Noel Louvel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Parents   Meet The Parents - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:53 am

Maggie made Noel smirk and glance down. He was proud to have Lorelei make those sounds when before she had done nothing but cry. It took a while for them to become to intoned with one another, but they had finally gotten there. Most women before her had made the sounds, but none had been as satisfying as Lorelei. “He needs practice.” Was all he said on the matter and kept the smirk on his face.

Just as he was about to go back upstairs and greet his wife with her usual morning wake up Maggie started talking more. He stood still, watching her make breakfast and he drank the rest of the water that was in the cup. It had been a long night. His ears were focused on her words as he poured more water into the cup, then he glanced to her. “I was not meant to have her, but when they described her… and when I saw her…” How could he explain this? “She was different than the women in Riven, so soft and delicate but there is a fire in her.” There was a glimmer and warmness in his eyes that very few had ever seen but it showed to Maggie as he spoke of Lorelei. “It was rough in the beginning, but I loved her from the start.” He finished the words as he finished pouring the water and nodded to Maggie as he headed back upstairs to bring the water to his beautiful wife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Parents   Meet The Parents - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet The Parents

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Into the Myst :: J'nanin :: Village-