by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:16 am

» Translucence
by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:43 pm

» Fear makes the wolf look bigger
by Cecelie Atreyu Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:18 am

» Justice Will Serve
by Hawke Vezzan Fri May 31, 2013 2:45 pm

Credits
Layout design by Corky. Altered banner and background credited to their artist. History, ages, creatures, races and concept art credited to Cyan Worlds and Ubisoft, alterations credited to Corky.
OPEN CBOX

Share | 

A Walk Through Hatred

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Meesha
Holder of the Art

Female
Character Age : 20
Home Age : Tomahna

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hatred   Tue May 14, 2013 12:01 am

“I wish I could see a boat being built. I’ve never seen it before, only when they are done but never before that. It seems quite fascinating, putting something so large together like that and then have it float on water. Amazing” Meesha liked to learn things and although she doubted she had the right type of smarts to build a boat it did fascinate her, but she had never been able to actually watch any of the men do it. “I feel the same, about science. And reading. And gardening. And walking…” Many things helped relax her and made her loose herself in her own mind, but she always had to find things to keep herself occupied since she was so lonely. He saw a pile of nails and wood as a future boat just as she saw a pile of scrap metal as a future gadget she’d make from the top of her head. She had made all sorts of things, some silly but some quite remarkable.

She was relieved that she didn’t bother him and laughed “I don’t make much sense either. That’s what people say anyway” Mostly because she rambled on about scientific things that escaped the average person’s brain. She then looked surprised “I do?!” She made sense? Wow…that was new. She didn’t think she made sense to anybody. She felt kind of sorry for him as he explained, that it seemed it was people didn’t get along with him, she knew how that felt “Well I…I like you. Your nice” Strange, but she was too so that was ok. She didn’t know if that was really a comfort to say she liked him, maybe to some people that’s wasn’t a good thing, but she said it anyway

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astrao Pithicus
Nanite

Male
Character Age : 34
Home Age : J'nanin

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hatred   Sun May 19, 2013 6:16 am

"It's worth it to watch, a boat being built. There's nothing like watching the creation of something that seems impossible." He enjoyed seeing what he could do, the great things that he could accomplish with his own hands. It seemed impossible that the materials he started with could have become the resulting craft. "I think everyone feels that way about something." Everyone had to have something they loved something that they could concentrate on without even thinking. "You make more sense then most people. A lot of folks aren't upfront like you, it's impossible to keep anything straight with the majority of people." He never understood why people couldn't just come right out and say what they wanted to say, to whoever they wanted to say it too. He had no problem with it. "I like you too. Your friendly, honest, smart. Most people wouldn't stop to talk to me." Did he think she was a little odd? Yes, but wasn't everybody? He certainly was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meesha
Holder of the Art

Female
Character Age : 20
Home Age : Tomahna

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hatred   Mon May 20, 2013 10:56 pm

She turned more towards him, not really concentrating anymore in re-organizing her shells like she had in the beginning of the conversation. At first it had been important but now she was having too much fun talking to someone new that the shells were more of an afterthought “Maybe I can see one of yours boats?” She asked, excited like she was asking if he’d buy her a pony. He seemed to agree people should see it and she wanted to see an unfinished boat so maybe he’d let her? Or maybe he would think that was an awful idea and she just made a fool of herself and made the conversation awkward. Oh no. She turned to look forward again. She shouldn’t have asked, should she?

She blushed when he complimented her. She wasn’t used to compliments, she didn’t know how to behave when she got them since they happened so rarely so she just shrugged, then wondered why she had shrugged before glancing to him “Thank you…” That was proper to thank someone, but did she compliment him back? Would that be weird to just compliment him back? Did she sound arrogant and full of herself to thank him instead of denying the compliment? Her people skills really were terrible, she wondered how she ever made it through any kind of conversation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hatred   

Back to top Go down

A Walk Through Hatred

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Into the Myst :: J'nanin :: Village-