by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:16 am

» Translucence
by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:43 pm

» Fear makes the wolf look bigger
by Cecelie Atreyu Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:18 am

» Justice Will Serve
by Hawke Vezzan Fri May 31, 2013 2:45 pm

Credits
Layout design by Corky. Altered banner and background credited to their artist. History, ages, creatures, races and concept art credited to Cyan Worlds and Ubisoft, alterations credited to Corky.
OPEN CBOX

Share | 

Breathe, it's just a bad day.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader

Male
Character Age : 28
Home Age : Riven

PostSubject: Re: Breathe, it's just a bad day.   Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:17 pm

Cecelie toyed with her braid and let it flop onto her shoulder as Hawke stood as rigid as a boy being scolded. When he came to bed she giggled and crawled on the bed on her hands and knees to get close to him then kneeled at his side. “You are being silly. Why are you acting so strange?” She took his hand and kissed his fingers one by one, watching him calmly as she did so. “If you really love me you will relax, Hawke Vezzan. I would feel much better if you made yourself as comfortable as you would if I was not here.”

She leaned back for a moment and lifted a pillow to put at his shoulder. “Here. I will give you a shield incase I am overcome with desire and cannot control myself.” She pushed the pillow onto his chest and smiled. “You best protect yourself, Hawke!” Her hand waved over her forehead, “I cannot breathe! I must have you! I cannot be stopped!” After a moment she laughed and wrinkled her nose as she did, then tugged on his shirt gently and gave him a loving but pleading look.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier

Male
Character Age : 27
Home Age : Uru

PostSubject: Re: Breathe, it's just a bad day.   Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:55 pm

When she got close to him on the bed he looked up at her, really wishing shed just stay on her side and not get close to him so his body wouldn’t react and his mind wouldn’t wander. “I just have never…lain next to a woman, like this…” Without sex, it was odd and made him a bit uncomfortable for he kept expecting her to jump him or do something else to stir the male in him and he’d rather stay placid. He took in a breath when she told him to relax and he nodded, doing his best to try and relax the muscle sin his body and although he didn’t succeed completely he did a little bit.

He laughed heartily when she placed the pillow on him and grinned at her, relaxing even more at her playfulness and then just kept laughing when she continued to joke about her desire for him. He shook his head and ran a hand over his face, able to calm himself and not be so uptight but then he took in a breath and glanced away when he saw the look she gave him “Well we…we should rest now…”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breathe, it's just a bad day.   Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:21 pm

Cecelie tilted her head at Hawke. “You have never been with a woman?” That would explain a lot. He did seem awfully jumpy, more so than she did and she was supposed to be the one who was a virgin. If she didn’t know any better she’d think Hawke was just the same as she was.

His laughter made her smile and laugh in return as she playfully smothered him (but in all reality Hawke could have lifted her off with less strength than it took to open a tightly closed jar). The uncomfortable expression seemed to take over him again and she sighed, then laid down right beside him. Her body fit perfectly in the nook between his arm and side, and she rested her hand on his chest. Instead of going to sleep right away she swirled small circles on his chest and sat up just long enough to kiss his jaw and neck. “Goodnight Hawke.” She said as she finally laid back down with her head on his shoulder, feeling safe to sleep for the first time in years.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breathe, it's just a bad day.   Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:24 pm

He choked on his on spit at her question and sat up to try and control his coughing. He laughed a bit in embarrassment and blinked down at his lap “I…um…well, not, exactly, I um…” He had been with women, a few here and there over the years, but since she asked the question he now found it odd to tell her she was incorrect in that guess. Did she think he hadn’t? Would she prefer if he was a virgin? Would she be upset if she knew he had slept with other women? Oh boy…he hoped he didn’t get yelled at again, he really did not like it when she yelled at him.

He frowned when she lay down right beside him “We should…we should sleep with, space, between us…perhaps?” He said slowly, not wanting to upset her but this was making him uncomfortable in a good way. When he kissed her his insides jumped around like a fish on land, but he readily kissed her back. But when it seemed she truly did want to sleep he relaxed again and smiled, closing his eyes “Good night, my love” He murmured in return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breathe, it's just a bad day.   Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:45 pm

The response she got made Cecelie even more perplexed and she laughed a little. “Not exactly?” She looked around and pouted her lip while thinking. “Did she only touch you…?” Cecelie had been spending too much time around whores. She laughed and blushed. “It is no my business. I was simply curious why I make you so nervous from a mere touch.”

She shook her head at his suggestion and buried her face against his side. “But I am so comfortable like this… This is innocent.” She loved feeling his chest rise and fall as he breathed, the smell of him filling her nose as she inhaled slowly, and she could hear his heart as she pressed her ear to his chest. “My love,” she repeated quietly, feeling herself doze.

By the time morning came Cecelie was strewn across Hawke, deep in her slumber. The was tangled with him, buried beneath the blankets and in bliss from sleep alone when a knock at the door woke her. The teacher woke and sat up, rubbing her eyes briefly and looking around then down to Hawke. Little did she know the Nobleman waited outside, impatiently tapping his fingers against his sword before knocking again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breathe, it's just a bad day.   Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:50 pm

He blushed and got shy and flustered at her questions “Uh…” He really, really, really didn’t want to answer her so he was glad when she back tracked and said it wasn’t her business. Not like it wasn’t her business, he wanted to share things with her just not…that. “I just, care for you and I think you are lovely. That is why” And that was the very G rated version of why she made him nervous but there was no need for exploited details over all the things she made him feel. Was it innocent? They were touching and she was wearing a nightgown and they were in love. He couldn’t say it was a hundred percent innocent, but it felt nice to go to sleep with her beside him.

Hawke was typically a light sleeper, soldiers were taught to be light sleepers, in training they would often be startled awake and attacked as they slept to learn to never sleep deeply enough to stop hearing the world around you. However he slept deeply that night, never having such comfort in his life. However the knock at the door still made him open his eyes, though groggily and he looked to Cece with a sleeply frown “Who could that be?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner

Female
Character Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Breathe, it's just a bad day.   Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:01 am

Part of Cecelie liked it when she made Hawke so flustered. It would backfire on her when he rushed out to leave and would leave her high and dry, but she liked it when he was anchored down and blushing. It was a cute side of him to see, such a big strong soldier blushing over the questions a little girl asked him. It warmed her heart to see such innocence in him. At his response she kissed his cheek, then kissed him goodnight and smiled.

They had slept later than Hawke had intended. Birds sang outside, chirping good morning at the sun rising. Cecelie ran a hand over her hair then looked down to the soldier next to her. “I have no idea.” She cleared her throat and leaned down to kiss his cheek. “Good morning.” A soft smile touched her lips as she got out of bed and grabbed her cream robe to put over her lilac gown. As she walked out of the room she pulled the door nearly shut, leaving just enough open for Hawke to hear though no one could see him through the crack. When she opened her front door she gasped a little and quickly forced a smile on. “Lord Jon, what a surprise to see you here!” Most women would have apologized for being in a night gown, Cecelie did not.

Good morning, miss Cecelie.” He said in his smooth voice. “I came to give you a visit and see how much you had pondered the proposition. I also heard from a little birdie that you are a fan of fruit.” With that he gestured for one of the soldiers following him to step forward and brought her a very large, very over filled basket with assorted fruit.

She blushed and smiled, looking a bit overwhelmed. “Ah… Thank you Lord Jon, but I have not had much time to ponder… I apologize, but I just woke… I must have slept deeply last night and—“

No worries, miss Cecelie. I will leave and circle through the market. That should be enough time for you to put something on to impress and join me to break your fast. I shall return.” She hoped Hawke wouldn’t see as the nobleman Jon took her hand and kissed it, then ran his gloved thumb over it with a smile just before he left. She took the basket of fruit from the soldier and thanked him for carrying it, then brought it inside and made sure the door was shut and locked behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breathe, it's just a bad day.   Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:11 pm

He found himself liking very much waking up with Cece’s face the first thing he saw in the morning and he smiled brightly “Good morning” He had expected to wake up far earlier to leave but, it was what it was and he wasn’t all that regretful to have stayed later then he had planned too before he slept. He sat up and stretched his muscles, but when he heard her gasp he looked towards the door and quietly got up from the bed and moved towards her bedroom door to peer through the gap and see who it was. Lord Jon? Who was…he stopped and felt his insides twist. The nobleman that wanted to marry her…and the man he hated before ever seeing him before.

He wanted Cece to tell him no, just outright say no, but he knew she couldn’t until another arrangement was made and Hawke would see to that. He waited until the door was closed before he walked out of the bedroom “So that was him” His voice was clearly unhappy, but he sighed and ran a hand through his hair “Let me wait for him outside for when he returns. I will speak to him about me clearing the debt that he wants so badly”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breathe, it's just a bad day.   Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:40 pm

It was very pleasant to wake up snuggled against such a large, strong man. To hear his breathing and see his normally serious soldier face completely relaxed was priceless to her. Yet all was ruined when she heard the knock at the door and found out who it was. What a way to start the day.

Once she was back inside she picked a strawberry from the basket and ate it slowly, watching Hawke as he came out brooding. “Hawke—“ She started but stopped herself and popped another fruit in her mouth with a slightly delighted look. A way to Cecelie’s heart was definitely sweets, but when she realized she looked happy she quickly wiped the look off her face to make sure Hawke didn't think she was actually interested in the Nobleman, but it may have been too late. “Do not approach him… aggressively. He may back out of the deal and hurt my friend just to get revenge. You know how proud Noblemen are, they need some respect, even if it is false…” Plus she didn’t want to have him go out chest puffed out strutting like some proud cock trying to protect his hen. If he didn’t want people starting rumors that was not the way to go. She stepped closer to him and offered to feed him a strawberry and smiled, then kissed him quickly before slipping away to go get dressed for the day.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breathe, it's just a bad day.   Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:26 pm

He didn’t like that she seemed to enjoy the gift. Hawke hadn’t gotten her many gifts and all the ones he had given were very simple. Did she like this nobleman? Even a little? Did he impress her? Cece did not seem like the type to be easily impressed by lavished gifts but perhaps she was. He then gave her a gentle look “Do not worry about that. I have dealt with many aristocrats before, I have no intentions in being aggressive. I will merely approach him and convince him of a professional deal that will not involve you and still save those close to you. He merely wants the debt settled and I will make sure I settle it” Because he didn’t want that man showing up again.

He shook his head at the strawberry, just not wanting anything from the nobleman but he did take the kiss before watching her go get dress then turned to retrieve his armor and place it upon himself again. Debt. He had to make sure to cut the ties of Cecelie in this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breathe, it's just a bad day.   Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:45 pm

Cecelie wasn’t one to be impressed by lavish gifts, but she did like fruit and thought it somewhat cute that the Nobleman was trying to impress her. Most men would have dropped off flowers or jewelry, but he had done some research. Still, she was trying not to act impressed and just picked at a few pieces of fruit before thanking Hawke and going to get dressed.

Once she came out of her bedroom she let her hair out of the braid. Her long dark locks fell in curves down her shoulders and she smiled at Hawke. “Would you like breakfast?” The Nanite asked as she stepped closer and touched his armor, but worried the Nobleman would show up sooner than expected. She leaned up and kissed him, letting her lips linger on his for a few moments before pulling away. “Come back after your dispute with the rich man. I will make you a hearty breakfast.” But before she could usher Hawke outside there was another knock at the door and Cecelie stopped to turn and look at the door. "That was a brisk walk."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breathe, it's just a bad day.   Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:51 pm

He checked the wound quickly before putting on his armor then walked around slowly to try and ease the stiffness in his leg, something that happened every morning and was painful but by his expression you’d never be able to tell. When she returned and offered breakfast he nodded “I would love breakfast” He’d need a hearty breakfast after negotiating with the nobleman, for he had a feeling it would not be so easy to fix, but he would fix it somehow. He touched her hips lightly as they kissed but kept a safe distance between them, for the nobleman’s presence made him extra cautious now.

He was surprised by the knock as well, he didn’t think the man would be that impatient but then again he was an aristocrat and none of them had patience. He sighed “Let me answer it so he cannot give anymore grand flourishes” He would have preferred to meet the man outside her home but an excuse that he had just arrived would work just as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breathe, it's just a bad day.   Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:40 am

The kiss eased her tension and as Hawke’s lips touched hers it washed away any thoughts that the Nobleman could be a nice man. All she wanted was Hawke. All she ever wanted was Hawke, but after last night she was still feeling confused. They were not even courting, according to him, so why were they kissing? It left her mind running too many questions but she wanted to make him breakfast rather than snap at him again. After last night she would never snap at him gain (or at least she told herself she wouldn’t).

The Nobleman waited outside with dignity. He stood patiently, glancing back to the soldiers at his sides a few times as he held a flower in his hand for the lovely girl inside. When it was not Cecelie who opened the door he looked surprised and glanced at the house, then looked passed inside to see if something was wrong. “Oh… hello, soldier. I mean to speak with miss Cecelie.” He glanced passed him inside again. “I did not know she had visitors so early in the day. Is something the matter?” The soldiers behind him watched Hawke, curious to what the seemingly rogue soldier was doing in a woman's house so early in the morning. One of them, a younger one not trained so strictly, glanced at the other with a smirk on his face and an idea of what was going on only to look forward and the smirk faded away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breathe, it's just a bad day.   Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:15 am

He nodded respectfully to the man then offered his hand to shake “Good morning sir. My name is Hawke Vezzan. I am a friend of Miss Atreyu” He greeted with all the respect in the world. Like Hawke had said, he had dealt with aristocrats before and knew exactly how to behave infront of them. “Miss. Atreyu is just inside but I have been sent here by the family who owes you debt. Instead of marriage to Cecelie I have offered to pay the debt off myself for them. Hopefully come to an easier agreement then marriage to settle the matter” Hawke was never one to speak so many words, but when it came to getting down to business he would say all he had too.

“I can tell you are an amiable man and so am I. I am sure we can arrange something between us. I am willing to pay the debt for the family if I can, but if I do not have the current funds then I am willing to offer some other service to pay the debt”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breathe, it's just a bad day.   Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:29 am

The Nobleman was a bit taken back to see th soldier. Most soldiers did not speak so much nor did they offer to settle debts for people. Jon shook his hand and nodded his head. "A pleasure, Hawke. I am Jon Beulin. Tell me are you close friends with the Shepherds? They do not seem the type to befriend soldiers... but to each their own."

He cleared his throat and looked Hawke over, contemplating his offer. "As much as I would be glad to have your service I have taken an interest in Miss Cecelie and wish to peruse that route to settle this debt. Thank you for your offer, if the lady chooses her life here over a life with me I will reconsider your proposition. Might I speak with Miss Cecelie now on this matter ?" He asked and glanced to the door.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breathe, it's just a bad day.   Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:10 pm

“It is an honor to meet you sir Beulin. And I happen to be a closer friend to Miss Atreyu. I have helped her out of dangerous situations, just as I do with others here in Eder Kemo. Women who are alone I often tend to keep a closer eye on for their protection here, and I have come to be friends with her. “ He then chuckled a bit “I am not like most soldiers. I am trusted to them” When he spoke and pretty much rejected his offer he bristled, though it didn’t show. So the man had true interest in her…well, how unfortunate for him.

He gave him an apologetic look “Well that is why I was asked to settle the debt. It seems Miss. Atreyu does not yet feel ready for an engagement. However she is just inside, please come in and speak with her” He stepped aside and motioned for him to come in. Once Cece shot him down then he and the noble could figure out the debt themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breathe, it's just a bad day.   Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:14 pm

The nobleman nodded as he listened to the soldier speak, running a hand over his goatee. “It is kind of you to keep an eye on the women. Do you have other intentions with them?” Leave it to a nobleman to be blunt and have a lack the ability to be discreet when it came to talking to those less than him. He watched the soldier then glanced back to his own who stood perfectly still.

I happen to be a very persuasive man.” Jon said knowingly and gave him a small smile and nod of his head as he stepped aside. He knocked briskly before Cecelie opened the door and welcomed him inside. “Please, come in, Lord Beaulin.” She stepped aside and smoothed over her dress, then smiled at the flower he gave her. It was one of the more expensive ones in the market but that didn’t matter to Cece, it was beautiful regardless of it’s price.

Miss Cecelie I have come to realize jumping to an engagement may show too much haste. I have decided to instead ask if I might court you, and win you over.” He asked kindly, only to have Cece hesitate and shift her weight. “I… I…” She blushed and bit her lip.

Is there another courting you?” Jon questioned, leaving Cece at more of a loss for words. “Well, no, but… I… I am not… I am not interested in being courted, I am just getting back on my feet…”

Perhaps I can help you stand tall, and win you over in the mean time.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breathe, it's just a bad day.   Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:55 pm

His expression hardened some at his question, but he reminded himself he’d get nowhere if he didn’t mind his place and stay respectful “I do not know what you mean by other intentions sir, but since I have no intention other than to help the family then my answer is no, I do not” He kept a smile on his face until the nobleman passed him and he made a face because of his persuasive comment. Well, he just better be careful how persuasive he was going to be or Hawke would not stay calm. He followed them inside, for he would not leave them alone.

He stood in the corner as they spoke, and froze when he asked to court her. He would have laughed at the irony of it all, but he was too much in shock. But Cecelie would say no, of course she would, they loved each other and she could not accept this stranger when she knew how he felt. Yes he hadn’t asked her yet but…she would say no, right? When the nobleman insisted he shifted and stared at Cecelie with a frown.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breathe, it's just a bad day.   Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:04 am

Apparently this soldier did not get Jon’s sense of ‘humor’. He was far too rigid to jest or crack much of a genuine smile so the nobleman let the subject go after glancing back to his soldier’s once again. Did they know how to laugh? Of course! They chuckled at his fine jokes, but only when he was paying attention and needed them to laugh.

Cecelie was left at a loss for words at what to say to the nobleman. Men in Eder Kemo were not a problem to tell no, but there was something about him that made her hesitate (and that something was the power he held over her and the Shepherds). She stuttered again and he smiled. “Give me time, Miss Cecelie. I will win you over.” With that he stepped closer and took her hand, pulling it up to his mouth and kissing it gently. “You do not belong down here in the slums. I will help you, and your family friend will be out of debt forever.” He kissed her hand once more before letting it go. “I do not want to lead you on, Lord Beulin…”

Nonsense. I can see that you are still wary from sleep, so I will let you rest on the idea of me for a few days and then I shall return. Good day, Miss Cecelie.” With that he nodded to her, nodded to Hawke, then turned on his heel and left her standing speechless as she watched him shut the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breathe, it's just a bad day.   Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:19 am

She thought she was speechless? Hawke was speechless. His fists tightened when the nobleman kissed her hand and kept insisting. Why didn’t Cecelie say no? This was a woman who stood up for herself and was brave, so why didn’t she tell him no and was acting like a meek little girl when Hawke knew she was no such thing? Hawke didn’t like jealousy or anger but he felt it tenfold in that moment. He had expected Cecelie to stand straight and tell the nobleman straight out that no, she didn’t want him and he needed to leave her be. So what was going on?

He nodded stiffly as the nobleman nodded to him then turned and left. As soon as he left Hawke let out a heavy breath and looked at her “Why did you not turn down his offer and insist he settle the debt with me?” He thought that was the plan, but apparently not and this left him utterly baffled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noel Louvel
Riven Village Leader

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breathe, it's just a bad day.   Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:40 am

Cecelie was a Nanite at heart and would not put up with a man walking on her, but when it came to protecting what was her only family left (they were as close as family sick they had saved her) she sought a way to protect them. But this man had power over her and she didn't want to anger him and have them harmed. She looked to Hawke as he huffed. "I do not want to anger him. I did turn him down, Hawke. He did not listen. I thought you were going to settle with him!" What had happened outside?

She crossed her area over her chest and frowned. "What was I supposed to do when he questioned me? Lie? Lords do not listen when told once. I will have to continue to turn him down just as I have with every other stupid man who asks to court me. One no is simply never enough around here." With that she turned to go into the kitchen and began to cook a hearty breakfast just as she had promised, ending the conversation or so she thought.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breathe, it's just a bad day.   Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:56 pm

He sighed and motioned to the door “Men like that need to be given firm answers. If your indecisive or meek then they walk all over you and just perceive you as any other Uru woman, which is what they want. If you show him you’re not some simpering Urun woman but a true Nanite woman then he’ll make the decision himself to stop pursuing you” Aristocrat men wanted future wives who would keep their mouths shut and just look pretty on their arms and listen to everything they said. They wanted the full control, and would never want to marry a woman that would cause their precious images harm.

He then frowned “I told him I would settle the debt, but he won’t even consider it until he knows there is no chance with you. I cannot do anything until you tell him bluntly no and that you want me to settle it alone. Only then can I do anything to help” And until then the men would continue to chase her and the debt would not be solved. “You just have to be forward with him” He then looked down when she mentioned telling men no to courtship and frowned deeply. And there was his fear…even with the kissing and I love you’s, she’d still tell him no somehow if he asked her himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breathe, it's just a bad day.   Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:26 pm

She may not have stood up to the nobleman but she would have no problem reminding Hawke who she was. “I know how to turn down men, Hawke. This is not my first time putting a man in his place, but I did not want to do it so harshly that he hurts my friends.” She gave him a playful look to lighten the mood. “I know how to put you in your place too, soldier.” Yet he was the only one she wanted to court her. All others didn’t matter.

Once in the kitchen she began cooking and the aroma of breakfast filled the house. After everything was started on the stove she went to Hawke and took his hands. “I will figure this out. Might we change the subject now?” She stood on the tips of her toes and touched her nose to his, then kissed him lovingly. “A conversation subject could be…” She kissed him again. “When you will ask to court me.” He was going painfully slow! Hell, last night she had tried to seduce him only to find out he didn’t even consider them much more than friends! She leaned down off her toes and kissed his neck on the way down, then went back to the kitchen to continue cooking breakfast though she tugged his hand to follow her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawke Vezzan
Soldier

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breathe, it's just a bad day.   Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:56 pm

“If he tries to harm your friends I will harm him” Hawke even for a soldier was a relatively gentle man, but he did not tolerate innocents being harmed, especially out of spite, and there was venom in his voice when he spoke. He had never met these people before but they were important to Cecelie so that meant they were important to him. When she grew playful to lighten the mood he smiled softly, but still it bothered him to have this man insist in pursuing her. If the nobleman was a real man he would have sat down and listened to Hakwe’s offers, not blow him off. But he was an aristocrat…to Hawke, they were all selfish and spoiled.

He nodded “Of course” The subject was rubbing him the wrong way, so he was glad to change it. The topic she chose made him chuckle and shake his head humorously, kissing her with a grin on his face. Well, if she did indeed wish courtship...When she pulled on his hand to go back to the kitchen he resisted and pulled her back and took her other hand to hold them both. He looked down shyly at first before looking up to her “Cecelie Atreyu, I would be honored if you would allow me to court you in the hope of someday for us to be married”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecelie Atreyu
Commoner

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breathe, it's just a bad day.   Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:52 am

Cecelie didn’t like that Hawke seemed so upset by the whole ordeal. It was nice that he was so defensive and so quick to act in her honor, but she didn’t like to see him upset. So when he gave her a small smile at her playfulness she was glad, but would have to try harder to keep his attention elsewhere. The nobleman would give up eventually and take Hawke’s offer to settle the debt. Men would always give in when money was involved.

When he pulled her hand back she turned to him and looked surprised, glancing down to his hands then smiling as he took both of hers. The question she had been dying to hear him ask finally left him and she smiled very affectionately. “Are you not going to get down on one knee?” She joked, then laughed and stepped closer to him and pressed herself against him. “Of course you may court me, Hawke Vezzan. I would be honored to have such a strong, heart breakingly handsome man such as yourself to court me.” The grin would not leave her face the rest of the day, even when she stood up on her toes to kiss him and cupped his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breathe, it's just a bad day.   

Back to top Go down

Breathe, it's just a bad day.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Into the Myst :: Uru :: Eder Kemo-