Into the Myst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:50 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» this is home
Meesha's Father Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:20 am

» Tatterdemalion 2.0
Meesha's Father Emptyby Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:16 am

» Translucence
Meesha's Father Emptyby Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:43 pm

» Fear makes the wolf look bigger
Meesha's Father Emptyby Cecelie Atreyu Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:18 am

» Justice Will Serve
Meesha's Father Emptyby Hawke Vezzan Fri May 31, 2013 2:45 pm

Credits
Layout design by Corky. Altered banner and background credited to their artist. History, ages, creatures, races and concept art credited to Cyan Worlds and Ubisoft, alterations credited to Corky.
OPEN CBOX

Meesha's Father

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meesha
Holder of the Art
Meesha

Female
Character Age : 20
Home Age : Tomahna

Meesha's Father Empty
PostSubject: Meesha's Father   Meesha's Father EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:22 pm

I'd like to have Meesha's father pop up sometime for some interesting plottage. I do not mention Meesha’s father in her history at all for the sole purpose of leaving it open for future plots with him.

There are endless possibilities about her father. It could be possible she was told about him as she grew up but never met him, told he died, is close to him now or knows of him but he doesn't wish to see her or maybe doesn't even know she exists...endless paths I'm willing to plot out with whoever wants to pick him up.

Yeesha had Meesha when she was around 23, two years before the war, and Meesha is 20 now. Her father could have been around Yeesha's age or older, doesn't matter to me. I do see him as being Urun though, because Yeesha spent more time in Uru than any other Age and probably knew him for several years, though whether they got married or not before having Meesha is something that could be picked out for I never thought of it one way or another.

I have a picture of Aiden Turner as Kili from the Hobbit because he was my eye candy through that entire movie and I'd love someone to use him as a playby lol BUT he is not set in stone for this character so you may change it to someone else.

Anyone interested just shoot me a PM : )
Back to top Go down

Meesha's Father

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Into the Myst :: Pages of Myst :: Resources :: Adoptables-